Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I called 4-5 Diff SO CALI NIKE OUTLETS - The Arrogant mgrs at Camarillo and Citadel said that they won't be getting Jordans and the Jordan outlet Release  is for Stores that don't sell and do good numbers...

Then he went on to brag bout how all the Cali stores are one of the highest grossing NO and they don't need Jordans cuz they sell they're inventory any how…..

not sure how true that statement is…  Sounds like HAM SPAM and TURKEY BACON to me!
Citadel never got any retros, only if u lucky u can find few on shelf. Try Ontario, they got fear 4 last year

Do any of you guys feel like these could have been MJ's all star kicks instead of the Columbias, but he chose to wear Columbias over these? The colors matches, gamma blue matches the light blue in aqua 8s and so does the dark blue. There are also hints of maize yellow on both the gammas and the aquas. Could gamma 11s be one of a few choices MJ had for ASG? Curious

Uhh NO! Gammas wer not ever produced back then. This is about the I dont even know wut to call it I ever heard in my life.

In the wise words of drake " when I stop having fun with it, is when im done with it" thats me concerning this Jordan game resellers are killing.... Nike doesn't help either by releasing limited pairs. SMH.

lmao wow
sick.gif

In the wise words of drake " when I stop having fun with it, is when im done with it" thats me concerning this Jordan game resellers are killing.... Nike doesn't help either by releasing limited pairs. SMH.

So much wrong with this statement.
There were a ton of these in December. Nothing limited about them. A lot of people made others think it was ok to miss out because they would restock like the "Breds."

Price is 170 plus tax. Doubt resellers are making a killing on Bgrade gammas considering a grades are selling for a killing.

Back
Top Bottom