Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Question to those that usually buy from NDC: How long do you usually have to wait to receive your tracking number or an email (besides the confirmation email)that lets you know that you're safe?

For all my MD heads, Sports Zone at Bowie Town Center has them.

Like everyone else.......

bh0kgg.jpg

mhjkk.jpg

2njiwbl.jpg

Originally Posted by KeeDaSneak23

Chase Cheese did u cop in houston?

No, my girl order them from sneakerhead.com last saturday or sunday. I glad she did because when i found out that the stores that had them, they were alreadysold out.

easy cop my spot let me preorder. these black/red hi's are CRACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

im torn. do i keep em or do i custom them in2 black toe hi's (my fav. jordan i)??????
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

Originally Posted by KeeDaSneak23

Chase Cheese did u cop in houston?

No, my girl order them from sneakerhead.com last saturday or sunday. I glad she did because when i found out that the stores that had them, they were already sold out.

Well that was nice of her and lucky for you.Dallas had plenty stores get them odd since Houston has more heads.but glad you got yours then! Did premium goodsnot get them?

72" laces...yea this is going to be a doozy to get.....just take black laces from a pair of blazers or dunk highs....

damn i thought these were gonna release at footlocker, footaction, etc. I wanted to use my brothers discount

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

again good looks will0827 I finally got my pair $110 straight no tax

No problem glad you were able to get them. I dont think anyone around there knew they were releasing, cause they had them since monday and no one went andbought them.

these were no where in nyc not even at nike town and HOH didnt get many pairs. wonder where ppl in nyc copped thiers from

ANY LUCK IN THE ATL????

It looks like the A got completely left out
mad.gif

On the other hand.. Are these still out anywhere in Brooklyn? My cousin would be able to get them for me if they were still available
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom