Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

002.JPG

I'm in LOVE
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kmn2008

stayed up and everything,

had problems with NDC,

didnt get em.

congrats to everyone who did.

I thought you stayed up til 2 when the hit NDC with the rest of us; and you had successfully copped?

WHAT TIME DID THESE RELEASE ON NDC?

I called those ******s at the Nike Store and he told they were gonna be on NDC at 2:30 PST TODAY.

And whata you know, I go on NDC today expecting them to be on there so I can cop and THEIR ALLLLLL GONE!

DAMN YOU NIKE!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I'm pissed

Originally Posted by wooballer20

I called those ******s at the Nike Store and he told they were gonna be on NDC at 2:30 PST TODAY.

And whata you know, I go on NDC today expecting them to be on there so I can cop and THEIR ALLLLLL GONE!

DAMN YOU NIKE!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I'm pissed

They released right around 1:58 am, and hit swoosh five minutes earlier

Originally Posted by wooballer20

DAMN YOU NIKE!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I'm pissed
I guess around 4:30-4:40 am eastern time. Somebody I work with called earlier in the week and they said they werent gettin them at all. They willtell u different things. I just stayed up until they dropped.

copped two pairs on ndc, hopefully wont get them cancelled...
i think i confirmed order on 1:58 or close to 2:00 am PST

Originally Posted by DJ236

ANY LUCK IN THE ATL????
It looks like the A got completely left out
mad.gif

On the other hand.. Are these still out anywhere in Brooklyn? My cousin would be able to get them for me if they were still available
nerd.gif

Not quite my friend. I wanted to update, but you know how it is on the iphone. Jimmy Jazz in South Dekalb for the first time ever, waited tillrelease day. I went up there yesterday and they said they didnt know and would check for me. I called this morning and they said they had them. I hopped in thecar, drove like 100mph and got there in no time. When I got there about 10:15 they had one 12, and a couple of 8, 9, 9.5, and 10.

i'm really hoping that NDC comes through..placed the order and got the confirmation number but i'm not banking on anything until i get an actualtracking number. didn't even go for the free shipping, don't wanna take any chances of my order getting canceled!

didn't know these were going to be so limited..

luckily i copped a pair but damn size 12.... i'm still going to wear... so desperate to go these. i've been desperate since the DMP. lol

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

had problems with NDC,

didnt get em.

I thought you stayed up til 2 when the hit NDC with the rest of us; and you had successfully copped?
Half that statement is correct.

I did stay up, but unfortunately i couldnt cop.

I tried two different cards and both said "we are sorry we are unable to process your order at this time, further attempts may result in funds heldagainst your credit card"

I checked my online banking and the amount was withdrawn twice but i got no confirmation or or anything..

i dont even know what happened..
smh.gif

these were like the easiest cop in a while, my store had them like a month ago and i think im like the only one who even bought them lol

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

I guess around 4:30-4:40 am eastern time. Somebody I work with called earlier in the week and they said they werent gettin them at all. They will tell u different things. I just stayed up until they dropped.
Damn it. I if I would have know that they were gonna release at 4:30 am eastern time I would woke up early, but I just trusted the Nike Store guy.Thing is he never told me they were coming out in the A.M. so I assumed later in the after noon they would be up!

Mann I wanted these sooo bad!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DJ236

ANY LUCK IN THE ATL????
It looks like the A got completely left out
mad.gif

On the other hand.. Are these still out anywhere in Brooklyn? My cousin would be able to get them for me if they were still available
nerd.gif

Not quite my friend. I wanted to update, but you know how it is on the iphone. Jimmy Jazz in South Dekalb for the first time ever, waited till release day. I went up there yesterday and they said they didnt know and would check for me. I called this morning and they said they had them. I hopped in the car, drove like 100mph and got there in no time. When I got there about 10:15 they had one 12, and a couple of 8, 9, 9.5, and 10.
mad.gif
I DIDN'T EVENKNOW!!! Any more updates though?? If they were there then they might have a chance being somewhere else too..If they're not sold out already

I just copped mine at Undefeated on sunset. I know blends, neo 39, and maybe the attic might have then. But honestly they are horrible quality. I have sawbetter leather on shoes from payless. I bought them only cus I didnt want to regret not getting them.

I just copped mine at Undefeated on sunset. I know blends, neo 39, and maybe the attic might have then. But honestly they are horrible quality. I have sawbetter leather on shoes from payless. I bought them only cus I didnt want to regret not getting them.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

had problems with NDC,

didnt get em.

Half that statement is correct.

I did stay up, but unfortunately i couldnt cop.

I tried two different cards and both said "we are sorry we are unable to process your order at this time, further attempts may result in funds held against your credit card"

I checked my online banking and the amount was withdrawn twice but i got no confirmation or or anything..

i dont even know what happened..
smh.gif

That sucks, I do recall you mentioning that the card didnt go through.

Back
Top Bottom