Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

nbloomaz, thanks for free shipping code.
I got my size 11, and looks like NDC is doing update: No more size 9

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

why cant I find them on the flash site if i just try to find em, and not use the link? what am i doing wrong???????
I dont see them either on flash or non flash.
i didnt see the non flash at first either but they are on the third page first shoe, its the black one not the bred.

theres another thread in JB forum, I looked to see what about and link was posted there.

just grabbed my sz13!!!! i always have trouble finding them on the sight. is there a trick to this? had problems last week with the Dbs and couldnt find theseeither. thanks for posting the links!

Looks like my order went through on Nike.com , no confirmation yet but i at least see the authorization on my CC so hopefully it is a go. Free shipping codesaved me a few bucks, good looks for posting it guys.

Alright good luck everyone and goodnight. Hopefully we all get on here in a couple days and have good news.

someone with a swoosh acct really needs to hook me up one of these days.

Originally Posted by jlhope2

just grabbed my sz13!!!! i always have trouble finding them on the sight. is there a trick to this? had problems last week with the Dbs and couldnt find these either. thanks for posting the links!
not really any tricks i usually just wait for someone to say "COPPPED!!!" Then someone randomly drops a link.

So i just got the confirmation so all should be good. funny enough i cant even see them anymore when i click the link , says im forbidden. I just wanted to seeif it appears they are updating the sizes.

Originally Posted by FiveStarFob

Originally Posted by jlhope2

just grabbed my sz13!!!! i always have trouble finding them on the sight. is there a trick to this? had problems last week with the Dbs and couldnt find these either. thanks for posting the links!
not really any tricks i usually just wait for someone to say "COPPPED!!!" Then someone randomly drops a link.

yea thats what i do. but i got my DBs canceled and i got my confirmation email at 5:37. cant help but think that if i would have had not had to get on hereto get the link after looking on nike.com my order wouldnt have been canceled.

ordered my pairs. hopefully this goes as well as the DB I ndc release
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

someone with a swoosh acct really needs to hook me up one of these days.

can someone with a swoosh acct invite you to have an account?

Just copped with ease off NDC. They actually came out to cheaper (with the free shipping code) than if I had bought them for retail in any store here inChicago... 10.25% sales tax FTL
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom