Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Diego1984

I went out to Portland,OR Lloyd center and not one store got any colorway! Footaction,footlocker,finishline,champs!

You probably should have tried the Clackamas Town Center mall. My friend works at the foot locker there (actually I don't know if he still does .... I hopeso cause I need him for that 11/12 CDP) and they usually get good stuff because they're bigger now than they were before. If I was in town though, Iwould've gone to the Niketown store downtown without a doubt. It's not even that far from Lloyd center.

Originally Posted by sdnick

Waited until 330 last night and couldn't take it anymore. Woke up today and this thread had gone up 10 pages in 4 hours. Hopefully can find a 12/13 at a decent price. Congrats to everyone that got em.

off topic but 808's and Heartbreaks is wack. I love Kanye but that *%! is straight garbage. change your avy.

Anyone want to give me a lead on where to cop in nyc. Congrats to the people that picked them up
pimp.gif

ben, go make a better album so I can listen to that instead of this garbage. Thanks. Can someone post detailed pics of the strap loop on the back?

Woke up.
I was the 5th person in line.
When the store opened, the man said that they never received their shipments!
I was like #%% man! He said that they were gonna get their shipments on Monday.
He was really cool though, he let us leave our name/size/phone number and he would call us when they came in. He said everybody would have a GUARANTEED pair.
So now all I have to do is wait. Congrats to the people that picked them up though.

laugh.gif
these are just sitting on the shelves here in baltimore. i saw them at the mall around 3pm. i checked them out, but wasn't very impressed. cheapleather. i guess everyone is just beasting for some REAL bred 1s
roll.gif

I got lucky... I didnt think the hype would be this crazy for these. I swung by a store in the evening and my size was one of two or three they had left. Oneof the managers laughed at me... saying how lucky I was to pick one up considering how many people are looking high and low for a pair.

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

Originally Posted by SC415

How did people in the bay area do?
I know I didn't get mines, might have to pay reseller price on cl or somethin!

Only know about 4 little cutty spots in the bay area that got them. And I cant believe Nike Town SF was not one of them. Kind of disappointed about that.

Yo could you give me some info on the 4 spots that got em..? Or uh they prolly sold out alredy.
So My story is this... I gave up last night trying to find them, so instead, i thought i would just head to Vacaville factory store and hope forsome B-Grade J's today, On the way there, i stopped in the westfield solano mall, just to walk around, low and behold.. Shoe palace there was the onlystore out there getting them, so i waited... 8th in line, when they opened the doors, they had the Breds and the White/black CW, i was POed... they only had 5total pairs in breds!!!! 2x 8.5, 1x 10, 2x 10.5.......... i needed a 9. wasnt feeling the other colors, oh well, not a good day....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

So is NDC gonna send 2 emails?...money has been deducted from my account ...i got the first email, am i getting another one?
yea the the first one is your order has been received, the second one is your order has been shipped. it all falls down to the second email.

2008 BRED 1's
I LOVE MY 2008 BRED 1's!! I WAS FIRST IN LINE, I COPPED ALL THREE PAIRS OF THE 10.5 BRED 1's AND THE ONLY 9.5 FOR A FRIEND OF MINE....(THERE WAS NO PURCHASE LIMIT)..... WITH 10 OTHER PEOPLE BEHIND ME IN LINE! (I LEFT WITH MY SHOES QUICK)...LOL
laugh.gif

-CARL

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

2008 BRED 1's
I LOVE MY 2008 BRED 1's!! I WAS FIRST IN LINE, I COPPED ALL THREE PAIRS OF THE 10.5 BRED 1's AND THE ONLY 9.5 FOR A FRIEND OF MINE....(THERE WAS NO PURCHASE LIMIT)..... WITH 10 OTHER PEOPLE BEHIND ME IN LINE! (I LEFT WITH MY SHOES QUICK)...LOL
laugh.gif

-CARL

really looking like ogs in that pic. congrats for getting 3 pairs. damn. i had to get my pair off ebay for over $200.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

laugh.gif
these are just sitting on the shelves here in baltimore. i saw them at the mall around 3pm. i checked them out, but wasn't very impressed. cheap leather. i guess everyone is just beasting for some REAL bred 1s
roll.gif
Yea they are def still here. Woke up at 11, went down the street 2 Mondawmin, copped and left. The quality is of course not as good as pastreleases but this is JB we're talkin about. Might go back and cop the canvas 1's tho. Im sure theyll still be there next week.

i still cant believe not 1 store around my way had these but lucky i found them thanks to will0827

damn these were hard to find here in SF and west bay. i still don't have an effin pair!!!!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom