Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here pulling an all nighter. Watching The Wire while waiting 
smile.gif

Just a heads up, if your timers too early it may not let you add to cart. It'll say something along the lines of this product is not yet on sale. Don't mean to be a downer, I'd just hate to be disappointed if that were me.

Source: I remember getting excited about this on the WC4s and flint 13s on eastbay. **** didn't work, got mad.

And if anyone can help me out with that back door link I'd also appreciate it. Not expecting it, but I will do my best to return the favor somehow. And don't let the join date fool you. long time ISS member and second account here because I forgot the pw. Thanks.
thanks for the heads up! Im scared now though one clock is a minute off the other is a couple minutes ahead

pulling an all nighter as well....good thing i tivo'd all the slam dunk contests up to 2012 off nba tv to watch while i wait 

Not exactly to confident about this release. Havent had a lot of success with the online releases. The only success I've had of late was with the FNL link.

Ever since the switch to a new platform, posters have gotten so damn dumb man.... Just blatant with it.... Mods gon come through with the street sweepers lmao

cool was thinking of trying on eastbay first then finishline if i have it in cart i want another pair to try and trade for last shots but ill be happy with 1 pair to rock

All I got to do tomorrow is a load of homework so definite all nighter here. Hopefully I sleep the whole day away tomorrow

All you people asking for a FNL link might actually want to do some reading beyond the first page :smh:

So it's pretty crazy how many people are lined up for these BEFORE 6am at a "low key" spot. I hope these aren't as limited as they seem.

Ever since the switch to a new platform, posters have gotten so damn dumb man.... Just blatant with it.... Mods gon come through with the street sweepers lmao

They really should reinstate the waiting period or at least put a limit on posts for newbies

I've seen dudes with almost as many posts as me who joined a few days ago just spamming the **** out these threads with the same dumb questions

striked out last night on all the area 72 pack but im really REALLY hoping i get these hopefully they arent as limited as people are saying

I need these, I hope they're as easy a cop as the Playoff 12, Olympic 7, and Concord XI restock I got this passed week. Something tells me otherwise..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom