Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is using moneygram as safe/legit as paypal? I've got a pending deal with someone who wants me to pay via moneygram.

You want to hear something funny... Dunk in Bayshore wouldn't even tell me the price over the phone... I've brought a lot of stuff from them over the years and I've called them in the past and asked a price and they have had no problem telling me until now....

mean.gif
I'm from LI too, wasnt able to find these anywhere! A little shop in Brentwood usually gets most releases but not these. If you know any places nearby with a decent price let me know! [please and thanks]
Didn't EB get them?

Got a refund from osneaker this morning. That was the last straw after this weekend. Just went to eBay and did buy it now to console myself. Smh

Got a refund from osneaker this morning. That was the last straw after this weekend. Just went to eBay and did buy it now to console myself. Smh

I just can't do it... how much you paid? :smh:

A Korean friend has a friend that is getting FSR is looking like I will snatch the size 8 :D

Last edited:
$250-275 would be my max... just because the I's are my fav..... its hard out there. prices are crazy:x :smh:... 10.5 or 11, my search continues:nerd:....

Out of curiosity. Has there ever been a jordan release that finishline had and footlocker didnt?

Just so you guys know there was in fact shipping problem on these sneakers, of the five sneakers spots that said they were going to have them two didn't. I talked to one spot and they said there was problems with shipping and they expect to have them in this week... so don't give up just yet.

You want to hear something funny... Dunk in Bayshore wouldn't even tell me the price over the phone... I've brought a lot of stuff from them over the years and I've called them in the past and asked a price and they have had no problem telling me until now....

:smh:
I'm from LI too, wasnt able to find these anywhere! A little shop in Brentwood usually gets most releases but not these. If you know any places nearby with a decent price let me know! [please and thanks]
Didn't EB get them?
Yes EB and FNL sold out instantly on sat.... I took the L hard that morning..... if they restock that is another viable option but getting one of those is like hitting the lottery unless they have a MAJOR restock....

Check your Facebook shoe groups. That's how I got mine. If your in the DMV pm me and ill let you into the biggest one for our area. Keep searching dudes

tumblr_m8ao6jHp9L1r1u3fqo1_500.gif

lol just messing with you, i didn't get a pair either. would have loved a pair. but all good. win some, lose some. they shoes and i was planning to rock. was not about to drop 2 or 3 bills
crapp'd out also.... not willing to pay the resale value, gonna hunt down the 01' retros instead 
tongue.gif

Check your Facebook shoe groups. That's how I got mine. If your in the DMV pm me and ill let you into the biggest one for our area. Keep searching dudes
any cali heads ( LA area) in any facebook groups get in contact with me, i dont do facebook but im on ig :lovehateself.

looking to link up and see if i could use my royals as part of a trade (banned 1s)

This Thread Is Waaaay Too Much :lol:

The Inner Beast Was Brought Out Of Everyone On This Release!

It Was Looking Like A Certain Wrap Out Here With Only 12 Pairs Having Hit Our State TOTAL And All Those Having Been Raffled Off At The Local Spot That Got Em... Had Great Luck With The ASG Raffles But Failed Miserably For These With Over 100 People Having Signed Up For The 12 Available Pairs.... Was Just About To Chalk Things Up This Weekend When I Got A Call Late Saturday Afternoon That The Homie Came Thru For Me Out Here :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Had To Settle For A 9.5 Which Is A Half Size Small But If These Fit Anything Like Those Chi Towns Did, I Should Be OK With Em. Looking Forward To Having These Side By Side With My Pairs Of OG's This Evening For Comparisons :smokin

Keep Making Those Local Connections People, It Makes ALL The Difference In Times Like These! :wink:

Now Just Looking To Secure A 4.5Y From Somewhere For My Ex Who's Thirsting For These So She Can Quench That Pallet And Start Thirsting For This D Again :lol:

Last edited:
I just can't do it... how much you paid? :smh:

A Korean friend has a friend that is getting FSR is looking like I will snatch the size 8 :D

$380 for a size 12. These are my grails. I had to. Really regret sleeping on 01s when I came across a pair a few months back.

I got lucky. I follower from Tumblr saw that I missed out on my pair online & said he'd cop my pair when he goes & gets his. So that's what I ended up doing. Got tagged pics & everything. I only paid $180. Came out to that because of shipping.
69546_207536666053698_2051572848_n.jpg

Being shipped tomorrow
tumblr_inline_miavc3TGI41rsw1yf.gif

I got lucky. I follower from Tumblr saw that I missed out on my pair online & said he'd cop my pair when he goes & gets his. So that's what I ended up doing. Got tagged pics & everything. I only paid $180. Came out to that because of shipping.

Wish I got for that price or knew somebody that could cop for me overseas. You got a strong tumblr following fam glad to see they helping you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom