::::Official Air Jordan II/XXI Countdown Pack Post! 4/26::::

3 down 8 more to go,damn im gonna be broke this year!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

Originally Posted by wrbush31

For those with a local finishline you can check their availability online and just do a pickup after paying online using the code. Saves you on shipping and you get them right away, I'm still debating whether or not to hit the submit order button.
laugh.gif
I know, I'm an idiot, but where/how on finishline.com can you check store availability and go through with this process?
Once you click the pack on the site, on the left hand side there is a blue button that says "select stores" click that and choose the store closest to you that has your size. Then just go through the normal process entering your personal and credit info and and once your about to submit your order it probably wont show as pickup but click the "edit" button under the shipping category and you should have that option there.
Thanks. I didn't see an "edit" button under shipping, but just clicked on the "shipping" tab and selected in store pickup. Saved me shipping charges. I wasn't going to get this pack, but since I got them for 20% off and no shipping, I couldn't pass.

Was in Hawaii for the past 4 days....forgot about the release until I went to a Footlocker store hehre in Waikiki. I would like to have this pack but tooexpensive for this combination, got me? Rather wait for the next pack.

Ill buy the XXI's off anyone if they got a 9 or 9.5 i went to the mall to cop and the II's were made like **** the white paint in the sole was alreadyfaded and the grey of the rubber was showing through along with the white leather and red showing underneath, but the XXI's are FIRREEE
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Ill buy the XXI's off anyone if they got a 9 or 9.5 i went to the mall to cop and the II's were made like **** the white paint in the sole was already faded and the grey of the rubber was showing through along with the white leather and red showing underneath, but the XXI's are FIRREEE
pimp.gif

I agree with this guy the 21's are the better shoe of the pack.

The 2's are made terrible.
The 2's made in 2004 are of much better quality.

But as I always say thats what I expect from nike/jordan brand.

Originally Posted by jcantanixon

Originally Posted by wrbush31

For those with a local finishline you can check their availability online and just do a pickup after paying online using the code. Saves you on shipping and you get them right away, I'm still debating whether or not to hit the submit order button.
laugh.gif
I know, I'm an idiot, but where/how on finishline.com can you check store availability and go through with this process?
Once you click the pack on the site, on the left hand side there is a blue button that says "select stores" click that and choose the store closest to you that has your size. Then just go through the normal process entering your personal and credit info and and once your about to submit your order it probably wont show as pickup but click the "edit" button under the shipping category and you should have that option there.
Thanks. I didn't see an "edit" button under shipping, but just clicked on the "shipping" tab and selected in store pickup. Saved me shipping charges. I wasn't going to get this pack, but since I got them for 20% off and no shipping, I couldn't pass.
Your Welcome, I decided tot purchases these after all. I just came back from finishline after ordering them online with the code, plus I don't haveany 2's or 21's and I'm a sucker for these white/red colorways so I had to pick them up.

Originally Posted by buildingblock

Originally Posted by Stevetacular

The box of this package is noticeably smaller than my first 2. Is this the same for anyone else?

my boxes are the same.....
know your sources?
lol

The box is smaller. Well it's width is about an inch smaller but the length is larger than the other packs.

I just got back from exchanging my 12 for an 11.5, has anyone else noticed they run a 1/2 big?

I think the XXI are one of the best looking newer Jordan, everything after the XIV are ugly to me. The XXIIIs are the exception.

i passed. i agree, i like the XX1s over the IIs but i havent seen them in person. Too much good stuff coming up imo for me to cop this pack.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

The box of this package is noticeably smaller than my first 2. Is this the same for anyone else?

know your sources?
lol

The box is smaller. Well it's width is about an inch smaller but the length is larger than the other packs.
you must of bought a bootleg as well...

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

know your sources?
lol

you must of bought a bootleg as well...

Not unless they sell bootlegs at finishline.

i mean...this pack probably wasn't as popular as the other ones...since most people are not as crazy about the ii's or the xxi's like some of theother shoes...but i still think they sold pretty well...

i mean on swoosh they went pretty quickly...

i'm not saying anything folks haven't said already...but i don't think anyone expected these to be as popular are the carmine's coming out nextmonth...but i wouldn't say this pack was a flop.

for the people who ordered their package from finishline, have any of you gotten it yet? mine is still at processing status.
how long does it normally take finishline to ship them out?

3-5 days.......u should get a confirmation 2maro......i ordered it on friday too......but yeah they take 3-5 business days......so today is only the secondday.....

Do you need a receipt to exchange at Footlocker/Footaction or Finishline?

I have the pack in an 11 and I need a size 10.

After trying on the xxi's, they feel great. This is my first pair of them and I think these are the most comfortable shoes and seem to be great forbasketball. Shoes look good once you put them on and I am glad these are underrated since it made it easy for me to buy. I'm starting to like these morethan the ii's and the ii's were the main reason I got this pack.

damn FL cancelled my order. and when i go to order it again, OF COURSE the size 15s are gone.
that coupon code better work when they put my pack back on the site.

Back
Top Bottom