::::Official Air Jordan II/XXI Countdown Pack Post! 4/26::::

Originally Posted by CEDavII

damn FL cancelled my order. and when i go to order it again, OF COURSE the size 15s are gone.
that coupon code better work when they put my pack back on the site.

That's messed up. I always hear people saying that their order got canceled. I've seen a lot of size 15 packs on eBay for under retail.

damn FL cancelled my order. and when i go to order it again, OF COURSE the size 15s are gone.

damn that sucks.......hopefully that doesnt happen to me.....

Originally Posted by nadesico86

for the people who ordered their package from finishline, have any of you gotten it yet? mine is still at processing status.
how long does it normally take finishline to ship them out?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. They still have a FSR on the site, so you think it wouldn't take that long to send you a shipping confirmation.

i'm still waiting on my pairs from finishline but i copped a couple from a mom and pop shop round my way as back ups in case they cancel my order...

Jus got mine today with my mans..The XX1s are sick..Ppl really slept on em..I love this pack.. Thanks to Swoosh i cant complain..8 more to go..:rofl:g

Originally Posted by raptors29

That's messed up. I always hear people saying that their order got canceled. I've seen a lot of size 15 packs on eBay for under retail.

thats my goal now. to get one UNDER RETAIL. its gonna take an act of desperation for me to spend any more than retail on these. they're worth the $310(but that $274 was perfect), but nothin over that.

I wish I could just cop the II's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The code still works.

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

where are the pics of people rockin' em.....
Best I can do for you here at work. Had to use my camera phone...
2yn2e7s.jpg

EDIT: Upon first wear, I already have a huge blister on the inside of my left foot and I rarely get blisters. For the most part, the II's are comfortable,but this blister is no good.

Received my package from FNL today, the 21s are scuffed a decent amount on both toes, I guess thats the risk you take ordering online but for 260$ I can'treally complain. Finishline will let me switch it if they still have my size left and I bring the shipping invoice correct?

Originally Posted by wrbush31

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

where are the pics of people rockin' em.....
Best I can do for you here at work. Had to use my camera phone...
2yn2e7s.jpg

EDIT: Upon first wear, I already have a huge blister on the inside of my left foot and I rarely get blisters. For the most part, the II's are comfortable, but this blister is no good.
nice..

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

just got mine from finishline....can not complain since i got the discount
Ordered or recieved from the mail?

I guess I'm not alone with FL not shipping the shoes yet?

Just got mine from finishline, ordered on Sunday. Decided to get rush shipping with the code, 259 shipped. My 21's are scuffed and minor creasing on thetoebox. 2's are straight.

got my pack today from finishline, cant complain for 275$, first time i saved on these countdown packs. My xxi's are scuffed too. Sucks cause the xxi'sare my favorite!!

Back
Top Bottom