::::Official Air Jordan II/XXI Countdown Pack Post! 4/26::::

Originally Posted by ucjb2

nothing too special, quality is better than the horrendous IX's that came in the last pack, but I would still give the quality on the XX1's a c+ and give the 2's about a B. The leather on the toebox/upper of the 2 didnt do it for me, but the rest of the shoe seemed acceptable.

^^ the IXs in the retro pack are straight fire-- not sure what you are talking about...I love how everyone rips on the quality of the retro shoes, yet manyNBA players are balling tough in them....Good enough fpr the NBA, but not for Niketalk.....pretty funny....nba-ers have/are wearing retro 3s, 5s, 8s,2s......
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CEDavII

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by moneyball101

Originally Posted by ijapino

Does anyone know if the XX1's have the secret coded black-light message?
idk but they say earned under the tongue instead of authentic but i think the red suede and black ones said earned too two years ago

sorry, but the red suede say AUTHENTIC ASPIRATIONAL

white/red = AUTHENTIC

red suede = AUTHENTIC

grey suede = ASPIRATIONAL

white/white = UNCOMPROMISED
black/black = EARNED

so there u go. these XXI's are retros of the black/black ones.

Yeah the red suede says ASPIRATIONAL, im not sure on the rest

Saw a pair on display at a modells today and i was disappointed in the quality of the II's. I had such high hopes when the sample pics where first shownbut the leather just looked and felt so cheap.

Originally Posted by shpongled25

nothing too special, quality is better than the horrendous IX's that came in the last pack, but I would still give the quality on the XX1's a c+ and give the 2's about a B. The leather on the toebox/upper of the 2 didnt do it for me, but the rest of the shoe seemed acceptable.

^^ the IXs in the retro pack are straight fire-- not sure what you are talking about...I love how everyone rips on the quality of the retro shoes, yet many NBA players are balling tough in them....Good enough fpr the NBA, but not for Niketalk.....pretty funny....nba-ers have/are wearing retro 3s, 5s, 8s, 2s......
laugh.gif

i tried on the CDP IX, and even though they look pretty (much better in person than online), the soles are rock hard. Were the OG's like this?

Originally Posted by shpongled25

^^ the IXs in the retro pack are straight fire-- not sure what you are talking about...I love how everyone rips on the quality of the retro shoes, yet many NBA players are balling tough in them....Good enough fpr the NBA, but not for Niketalk.....pretty funny....nba-ers have/are wearing retro 3s, 5s, 8s, 2s......
laugh.gif

U KNOW JORDAN BRAND ADDS EXTRA CUSHIONING AND USES MORE DURABLE MATERIALS FOR THE PE'S RIGHT?

just because they are a pe doesnt mean they get better quality shoes than we do
i have alot of pes and i must say some are better some are the same

Just tried on the 2s today. Man they're gorgeous, I need these sneakers. But I still have my Agassis on hold so I can't do much about it lol.

2's are cool but the 21's ensure that this pack will be easy to get for months and for way under retail.

Yes!!! I actually found somebody who wants to buy the XXI's from me for a NICE amount... II's here I come!

I wouldn't wanna split this pack...since I missed out on the Red suede XX1's I might have to replace this with em ..Thats if I get em

I believe this CDP will be available...and for less than retail...that makes me optimistic that I will have these 2's I want and can dump the XX1 at myleisure or allow them to rot away in the box...
grin.gif

Confused?
sick.gif

Why Nike on these ii's
But no Nike on the Charity ii's or black-cement IV's or Carmines?
just wondering....
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom