Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have work Friday night so I have to double up in person or pay resell prices. At least camping that morning won't be as harsh as the one I did in December.

Work till midnight Friday.....
Its gonna be a bust night for myself to say the least
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

I see things are getting heated in here just like any other release thread a week or less out.

I should be good on these as long as I don't sleep...literally.
laugh.gif

2 pairs of each pair of IV's coming out this year. Copping a pair at midnight will make it a lil easier. If not, I'll have to hit a few spots.

I'd be interested in viewing Nike's quarterly report when it comes in because February alone has been insane.

I'll be on at midnight looking to get a few pairs. I owe a friend a pair in a trade for Concords.I believe their quarterly report comes out 3/22

Originally Posted by usood89

Originally Posted by fijiloo

now im on the fence about these since the leather quality

i held these and felt them out...leather is not bad at all homie.
exactly i held the gs & mens they are both better than the previous retro's
wondering should i go ahead & grab my gf's pair now for retail to avoid concord 2.0 (i hated paying $217 for my gfs concords a week ago.... & i got her the pink iv's already too)

or do you think the gs sizes will linger for a few weeks like most jb retro gs drops???

Originally Posted by ColdCity

wondering should i go ahead & grab my gf's pair now for retail to avoid concord 2.0 (i hated paying $217 for my gfs concords a week ago.... & i got her the pink iv's already too)

or do you think the gs sizes will linger for a few weeks like most jb retro gs drops???

I'm in the same boat and I'm not risking it. Just payin 15 over retail to get them tomorrow and shell get em v-day. Considerin it looks like I'll have 2 wait to get mine and pay resell I better get paid in gum......high quality gum

When I waited 5 hours RD to pick up a 2nd pair of Concords but they sold out in mens sizes.  I ended up picking up a GS size for my girl, and a couple days later there were a few GS sizes on the shelf of some stores.  But it didn't last long.  I think it depends on where you are, I can still pick up Chi X's, Cement 3's and the pink 4s in my area.  You should be good to wait 2-3 days after RD

i bought my pair on wed..... the leather is in absolutely no way like the militaries/mars. people need to stop. 
tired.gif

Okay this is starting to piss me off.

EVERY SINGLE page has someone different asking about sizing.. just buy your true to size and enjoy the comfort. If you are buying at a retail store, try them on once you walk out if you're not alone and see if they fit. Or in the store. If you're buying online, it seems that most of these people are saying they're true anyways so just buy your true size.

Jordans have been running .5 a size big lately? Not my CG 11s, my Varsity Red VIs, my Metallic Vs, my Concords, and my Chicago Xs that all fit true to size last time I checked. My True Blue 3s are the only ones I feel any size difference in and I'm guessing that's due to a new shape/mold compared to my Fire Red 3s. They fit comfortably though, just crease across the toe box. Which my Fire Red 3s did NOT do and they were same size btw.

If you're that paranoid, just go .5 a size down and deal with the slightly cramped feeling you're probably going to get. Or wear like 2 or 3 layers of socks to make up for the lack of sizing that you're feeling.
laugh.gif

Now let's just stop asking about sizing please every 15 seconds. Yeah?
nerd.gif

^ my varsity 6 and bordeaxs were both .5 bigger. but ive bought my true size ever since my foot stopped growing like 11 years ago. I feel you though (pause).

Originally Posted by bence23

^ my varsity 6 and bordeaxs were both .5 bigger. but ive bought my true size ever since my foot stopped growing like 11 years ago. I feel you though (pause).

Don't have the Bordeauxs but I do own my Varsity Red 6. Wear them quite often and I have also been buying the same size for quite some time now. Don't know if it's your foot shape, or if you don't fix your laces when you take them out of the box and have them on your feet, but trust me when I say that mine are definitely true to size. Not a single crease across the toe box, and they are a comfortable fit that don't feel loose at all.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by odiggidy

i bought my pair on wed..... the leather is in absolutely no way like the militaries/mars. people need to stop. 
tired.gif

So by this, you mean its good?
smile.gif
Yes he means it's good. That's why he told everyone to stop talkin about the leather like it's bad like the Militaries and Mars. I agree.
tired.gif

^ I would say that the Concords ran a half size small, so my true size (11) wouldn't cut it, so I had to get an 11.5

Also, the 7's from last year ran a half size bigger, so I got a 10.5

Every other one, the 3, 5, 6, 14, 10, and 9 all seem to fit me true to size, 11.

^^^^
everyones foot is different. depending on width of foot, overall shape. Concords were true to size. To me, all Jordans are true to size for me. Nike basketball runs narrow, like KD4s and Lebron 9s. so i go up half a size..

where you live
roll.gif
 ? sf niketown the gs sizes go first...especially the concords..all the GS's were gone even before ANY of the men size was out. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

spizike231 wrote:
Okay this is starting to piss me off.
EVERY SINGLE page has someone different asking about sizing.
. just buy your true to size and enjoy the comfort. If you are buying at a retail store, try them on once you walk out if you're not alone and see if they fit. Or in the store. If you're buying online, it seems that most of these people are saying they're true anyways so just buy your true size.

Jordans have been running .5 a size big lately? Not my CG 11s, my Varsity Red VIs, my Metallic Vs, my Concords, and my Chicago Xs that all fit true to size last time I checked. My True Blue 3s are the only ones I feel any size difference in and I'm guessing that's due to a new shape/mold compared to my Fire Red 3s. They fit comfortably though, just crease across the toe box. Which my Fire Red 3s did NOT do and they were same size btw.

If you're that paranoid, just go .5 a size down and deal with the slightly cramped feeling you're probably going to get. Or wear like 2 or 3 layers of socks to make up for the lack of sizing that you're feeling.
laugh.gif

Now let's just stop asking about sizing please every 15 seconds. Yeah?
nerd.gif

Bro, its every page of every sneaker thread. smh.. My thing is that everyone foot is different, so you cannot base sizing of YOUR foot on SOMEONE elses fitting. everyone said the 3s ran big, but they were true to size for me.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^^
everyones foot is different. depending on width of foot, overall shape. Concords were true to size. To me, all Jordans are true to size for me. Nike basketball runs narrow, like KD4s and Lebron 9s. so i go up half a size..

And that's why I suggested trying them on if you buy from retail on RD. So you know how they fit. People that buy online better know their size and how their feet are. If most Jordans fit you true to size, i'd say stay true. Those that fit you .5 a size bigger won't be that much of a difference. If Jordans as of late have been fitting you .5 a size big, get a .5 size smaller.

Of course, this should be common sense by now, I'm just throwing it out there so the sizing talk will stop already.
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom