Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by just blaze

Does anyone know if they will have free overnight shipping on NDC?

Anyways checked my bank and apparently my sns order was canceled so I e-mailed them.

Whatever
damn really? Sorry to hear.  When and what time did you place your order that sat morning?
Yea bought it that sat morning... thought I had a pair, didn't send me an e-mail that it was canceled though. Thought I had stacks in the bank 
roll.gif

Damn, had me check my bank account after what you said.  The charged that was there from sat morning is gone!  Guess they cancelled me too 
tired.gif
. Sent an email to find out info but I won't hold my breath

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

So my friend was able to get me a wristband for HOH serramonte since im stuck at work. Only problem is, they already wrap it around your left wrist. If he takes it off and I and put it on, will they trip off that?

i would call and ask...i was wondering that too since i need to shower before saturday...worst comes to worst ill wrap plastic over mines. LOL 
roll.gif
Haha, That's the first thing I thought of. Don't they know people take showers?! We'll most people do . lol
dude thats what I'm saying...im sitting here at work looking at my wrist all day hoping nothing happens...for the concords they just gave you the band and you could put it on on saturday...but this is going to make things interesting...if you head out to serramonte pm me tomorrow or something and ill try to come say wassup

Originally Posted by ColdCity

damn really? Sorry to hear.  When and what time did you place your order that sat morning?
Yea bought it that sat morning... thought I had a pair, didn't send me an e-mail that it was canceled though. Thought I had stacks in the bank 
roll.gif
i got credited back too but i think they will charge you again when they actually ship.....
I hope so!  And this is why it isn't over till it's over.  Even with this order I had plans to order friday night or even be out and about on that saturday morning.  Never a done deal till you get that tracking #

roll.gif

Damn, had me check my bank account after what you said.  The charged that was there from sat morning is gone!  Guess they cancelled me too 
tired.gif
. Sent an email to find out info but I won't hold my breath

Since I can't double quote because I'm an idiot, hopefully they charge after they ship. Who knows I sent them an e-mail. I am going to be hittin the shower so does anyone know that purchased from them before if they charge you again? 

roll.gif
i got credited back too but i think they will charge you again when they actually ship.....
Never a done deal till you get that tracking #

that's what it really boils down to right there 

i would call and ask...i was wondering that too since i need to shower before saturday...worst comes to worst ill wrap plastic over mines. LOL 
roll.gif
Haha, That's the first thing I thought of. Don't they know people take showers?! We'll most people do . lol
dude thats what I'm saying...im sitting here at work looking at my wrist all day hoping nothing happens...for the concords they just gave you the band and you could put it on on saturday...but this is going to make things interesting...if you head out to serramonte pm me tomorrow or something and ill try to come say wassup
For sure bro. Imma be out there with my boy. What time you headin out there sat morning?

Called Serramonte information desk and the lady mentioned they handed out 200 wristbands already 
tired.gif

Does this mean I got better luck getting struck by lightning in terms of getting my size?

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

papeshfoo wrote:

23SOLE wrote:

To all the Chicago heads out there.. BOYCOTT North Riverside House of Hoops!!.. They can never get it right... So they passed out tickets yesterday for the Cement 4's

and im thinking ok this ticket is good to guarantee my pair on release date but oh no... They telling us that we need to check back in with our ticket everyday TWO times

a day until release date. I don't understand the logic behind that. For one why do we have to check in in the 1st place but why check in 2 times?? Really??... We do have

lives. This shoe is not even worth going through all these hurdles. I seen these bananna shoes in person and honestly the box is $159 and these 4's are $1. BOYCOTT

House of Idiots!..

I Take it its your first Riverside copp?  They do that with EVERY high profile release...The entire reason i will not go there, I dont have time for the games they play.  Plus they hold HELLLLAAAA pairs for the "homies" 
Actually no I been copping from these fools since they 1st opened the store back in 2006 (used to be Foot Action). They used to be organized when it came to limited releases...Like

here's your ticket just make sure you're here before a certain time blah blah and get your shoe. But lately since the Concord fiasco (ticket raffle "who cares if you waited since 7am") it's

all messed up.I wasn't there for Nerfs or Year of the Dragons but damn these fools are playing games no doubt. Playing us like a puppet.

laugh.gif
he said the box was worth 159
roll.gif

roll.gif

Did you guys use cc or paypal? Is it the same if you use paypal.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

im scared about tomorrow night now
30t6p3b.gif

I doubt I sleep tomorrow night. so ill prolly just do a long camp at my backup spot, even though my main spot wouldnt require one.

Originally Posted by YANO

roll.gif

I used CC

roll.gif

CC

after reading this thread how many of yall feel your iq getting better?
solving riddles and doing time conversion calculations....
laugh.gif

come on man..............................
nerd.gif

nerdbanner.jpg

^^ oh i see. I guess well just cross our fingers and hope for the best lol. Have you guys tried to email them? Because when i ordered mine i email them right away if my order went thru and they replied yes it did.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Lol, knew there had to be a reason this thread jumped like 10 pages. It's turned into whoever refreshes the most which most with a day job don't have the energy for.

Good luck to all in getting their pairs. I'll do my damage on Sat.
Yeah man that's me! Sucks having to do work when at work
laugh.gif
. Can't roam the forum like I usually do. I find myself going back 10 pages to read what was going on that day.

Word man.  When I get to refresh I'm like DAMNNN.
roll.gif

Congrats to all that have gotten their pairs early.  I'm still going to try my luck on the net so that doubling up can be easier, but I've done my homework and should be good to go Saturday morning.  If a release is important enough to you, you'll cop.  Easy as that.  I don't expect to be spoon fed.  Put in the work.  At the same time, if I have info, dropping it and showing love isn't a problem for me.  They're just shoes and it's not that serious to me to guard them like it's wifey or somethin.

The only reason I can see to play these little word games is for the purposes of not tipping off unregistered users.  From that standpoint I understand and can't knock it.

Anyone have success with a major release using their cell phone? I have a smartphone and 3G data so my phone isn't slow, but I don't wanna get my hopes up. I've had a lot of success in the past on NDC buying major releases, including 2 pairs of Concords, but I've never used my phone to purchase a pair of highly sought after shoes. A computer is not an option because I'm not gonna be home, and I'm not a camp out guy. It's not that serious

roll.gif

I used paypal.....the charge is still there....

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Anyone have success with a major release using their cell phone? I have a smartphone and 3G data so my phone isn't slow, but I don't wanna get my hopes up. I've had a lot of success in the past on NDC buying major releases, including 2 pairs of Concords, but I've never used my phone to purchase a pair of highly sought after shoes. A computer is not an option because I'm not gonna be home, and I'm not a camp out guy. It's not that serious

I dunno if the chicago 10's is one of the major release, but i was able to checkout at ndc by 12:03 using my old iphone 3gs using 3G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom