Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered my pair from FinishLine and I checked out with PayPal. Never got a confirmation e-mail from FinishLine saying "Thank you for your order" or anything of that nature. The payment was deducted from my PayPal account and it said pending. It's Wednesday and still have no shipment information and the payment still says pending. Should I begin to worry?

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

I ordered my pair from FinishLine and I checked out with PayPal. Never got a confirmation e-mail from FinishLine saying "Thank you for your order" or anything of that nature. The payment was deducted from my PayPal account and it said pending. It's Wednesday and still have no shipment information and the payment still says pending. Should I begin to worry?

This happened to me with the concords.  My understanding is if you don't have an order number from FNL you can pretty much forget it.

same thing happened to me, but here is whats a little different
so I attempted 4 orders on finishline but the first three failed, with

the 4th getting the closest to a real order, but it never created an

order number. I called finishline on saturday and he confirmed if

there is no order number there essentially is no order, now the

odd thing was when I ordered the first three they were cancelled

and it stated that on each paypal transaction and the refunded 

amount was returned. I check my account today and the reversals

are gone, and my account is about 800 dollars lighter so if there

not shipping these, they sure are screwing alot of people with tying

up funds for 3 days now.

and what simply deosnt make sense is paypal gives them all of the info for the order, so I dont even know why a receipt is needed, I dont even know why you have to go back to finishline to finish the transaction. I hope this doesnt mess up my ability to get in on these restocks...

Yeah, you're not gonna be getting them.  It's the same way with soft charges on a credit card or a hold placed on funds in your your checking account.  You got charged, but the order never went through.  It sucks.  It's a bunch of electronic BS.  My order from FNL shipped out yesterday, so you'll just be refunded.

maaan i love my 2 pairs!
this time germans going crazy too
and it took 2 hours till sell out!

greetz from germany folks

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Originally Posted by trappedintime

I feared my NDC order would be cancelled, so I went out and copped my 2 pairs in person just to be sure. NDC sucks.
I went to my mall too. Can you believe a Foot Locker on Long Island only had 8 pairs to sell the morning of RD? Employees suck.
which mall were you at? broadway???
laugh.gif
Smith Haven Mall in Lake Grove.

I had a feeling that was the case.... Thanks NT

So how long before the transaction is cancelled so I could try my luck elsewhere?

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Absolutely sucks to have my one (1) pair cancelled by NDC, which I placed with the quickness before the dreaded "reboot," while others post pictures of having 3 and 4 pairs. *sigh*

I feared my NDC order would be cancelled, so I went out and copped my 2 pairs in person just to be sure. NDC sucks.
This was my first NDC experience after hearing good things, I used twitter and registered with NDC.  I did everything by the book, still got shafted big time.

I had a feeling that was the case.... Thanks NT

So how long before the transaction is cancelled so I could try my luck elsewhere?
I'm not sure about Paypal.  For credit cards, it usually goes away hours after.  For checking accounts, it takes 2 full business days.

Anyone hear anything from Natter Jacks for those who ordered? A few of my buddies received emails saying their orders were canceled, but I haven't heard anything from them outside of an order confirmation e-mail. Has anyone received an e-mail saying they were shipped?

I went to my mall too. Can you believe a Foot Locker on Long Island only had 8 pairs to sell the morning of RD? Employees suck.
laugh.gif
I went to school out there. I dont think there is a big demand for jordans out there so they probably only got so many pairs, 12-20 maybe?

Originally Posted by Epic800

Originally Posted by SolexSup

How much are these going for for around your area guys?

$300 is the lowest I have seen in the lower GA area.
sick.gif
pairs in Sacramento area are asking for 250-275 on CL, im sure you can push them down a bit tho.

Originally Posted by The7onius

240 shipped? And he openly told me he sold the last pair for 200.

meet in the middle and offer 220...tell him you can pay immediately or something...

I dont think people can ever negotiate with CL resellers, just imagine the time they put into it getting the merchs and expect them to sell it for retail?.....not gonna happen

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

laugh.gif
I went to school out there. I dont think there is a big demand for jordans out there so they probably only got so many pairs, 12-20 maybe?
Nah there is huge demand here for Jordans. People were actually flipping out because there was a line of 50-60 deep in the morning. Employees must have scooped up all the pairs. I dunno the last time you've been out here but the mall is absolutely humongous now too.
I went to Finish Line and Footaction in there too, they had more pairs but by the time I got over there...no bueno.

FNL is the absolute worst. When I ordered my Chi 10s from them, they didn't send me the tracking info until Friday. I didn't receive my kicks until the following Friday (2 damn weeks after ordering).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom