Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

they're a 10.5, heres the link http://niketalk.com/reply/12626632#reply-12626632
No offense but he put used Cements in the description, they don't look terrible, I would definitely not refund anyone for that, plus you could have bought the DS pair for a few more dollars.  You would have to pick up shipping both ways just keep them.
Thats also why u dont buy used shoes, what do you expect?

In the pics they don't look bad at all, but you can't see the jean stains, other stains, scuffs and scratches and discolored leather
Sorry to hear but I can't believe you paid $215 for this garbage...I guess you can chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

No offense but he put used Cements in the description, they don't look terrible, I would definitely not refund anyone for that, plus you could have bought the DS pair for a few more dollars.  You would have to pick up shipping both ways just keep them.
Thats also why u dont buy used shoes, what do you expect?

In the pics they don't look bad at all, but you can't see the jean stains, other stains, scuffs and scratches and discolored leather
Sorry to hear but I can't believe you paid $215 for this garbage...I guess you can chalk it up as a lesson learned.

well its his money and hes entitled to spend it however he likes. So layoffff

My pair finally arrived yesterday I'm very satisfied with the quality and comfort , my first pair of white cements and my first IV's since the cool greys , these are going to be great in the summer time

My pair is holding up better than my cdps did. I've worn 3 times with no creases, or paint chipping.

i've heard people say that they are uncomfortable but mine are definitely nice and comfortable

Originally Posted by calikush

My pair is holding up better than my cdps did. I've worn 3 times with no creases, or paint chipping.

glasses.gif

Glad i was able to scoop up 2 pairs. Going to Un DS my pair this friday for Giants home opener.

In the end, only able to cop one pair for retail. These will go on ice as I plan to cop the military 4's in june. Maybe break these out next year.

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

My pair finally arrived yesterday I'm very satisfied with the quality and comfort , my first pair of white cements and my first IV's since the cool greys , these are going to be great in the summer time

I hope this wasn't from an order placed since release date...too many horror stories on here about weeks to months for overseas orders to arrive...

i've worn my pair a lot since release day
the paint is starting to chip right on the outside of the heel where the white meets the cement

i would compare the paint job on these to the paint on the 2011 white-cement 3's
in other words it doesn't chip easily, only after many wears

best results i've seen on an AJ3 or 4 midsole since 2003
(my '04 cool grey AJ4 retros chipped faster & it spread much quicker than on this AJ4 retro)

Originally Posted by green rhino123

i've worn my pair a lot since release day
the paint is starting to chip right on the outside of the heel where the white meets the cement

i would compare the paint job on these to the paint on the 2011 white-cement 3's
in other words it doesn't chip easily, only after many wears

best results i've seen on an AJ3 or 4 midsole since 2003
(my '04 cool grey AJ4 retros chipped faster & it spread much quicker than on this AJ4 retro)
Yeah, unfortunately, I believed the midsole would hold stronger than the usual, which they do, but not as good of a job as I thought.  Still, they don't chip like those Cool Grey 4's, after 2 wears. 
Oh well, it's expected.  

^
two slightly different angles with entirely different lighting
resulting in a deceptively close resemblance

we all know the lighting on these new ones makes a big difference

i'd like to see a side-by-side close up comparison of the back of the heel tabs where there
is no speckling (side by side meaning in the same pic w/ the same lighting)

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^
two slightly different angles with entirely different lighting
resulting in a deceptively close resemblance

we all know the lighting on these new ones makes a big difference

i'd like to see a side-by-side close up comparison of the back of the heel tabs where there
is no speckling (side by side meaning in the same pic w/ the same lighting)

yea the 2012 is a slightly darker hue and the og slightly lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom