Official Air Jordan/Levi's Collaboration Post 3-1-2008

i just picked up my pakage and nott that exicited. im starting to think its a waste of money panths are ko0 thought. other than that its ok not that great. andyeah jordan brand should def. stop making these types of releases. its getting annoying now. well props to those who got there pakages. hopefullu no one campedout cause that's bananas!!!

Why would they stop doin collabs like this? Imo they're great. Refreshing.

Was number 5 and number 6 last night from 9am-11:59pm,it wasn't really a campout since they let us take 3-4 hour breaks from 10am-2pm and then at 2:30 theygave us wristbands and told us to come back at 8:00pm.Then they let us leave at 8:00 and told us to come back at 11:00pm but that was the longest miserablehour since it was a mixture of snow and rain and I had an polo under an overcoat on with no hat even though I didn't get my size 10, I got 2 size 11s.
Either way, Easiest camp-out in history.
happy.gif
If anyone is looking to trade, mix and match for the perfect pack let me know.

Shout outs to the nike reps who came by to take a picture of us with our OG heat on and the camera man who interviewed the number 1 person in line and took ashot at our OG heat also and wants to interview me next time.Also a special special thanks to OG BAYO (the number 1 person) for helping me and my brother andother younger people with those heavy boxes to catch a cab since the goonies were out and special thanks to the cool and some funny people that were in theline and a special thanks to the funny and crazy things we encountered throughout the day when we were out there waiting(like a cop car pulling a car overright in front of us to inspect everybody,a guy with shorts going to mcdonalds,,a look-alike chris brown buying at mcdonalds,some white guy with one of themblack and red checkered skirt crossing the street...and can't forget the girl in the train with a skittles "Taste the rainbow" hairstyle while wewere taking the train home in the afternoon.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Good times.I really appreciate it.Looking forward to another classic memorable "camp-out" with hopefully the same people instead of new ones.

Thank You.
smile.gif

Slept in, walked to Niketown and bought a pair. Came back home and copped again online. Not everything requires a campout, people.

got the pack...size 8, 32 x 32. probably too short....hmm...ill try to work it out

got them for retail

Sizing issues~Check
Limited~Check
Overpriced like crazy~check...

JB was 1 month early on these...they should have released em on April Fools Day.

Huuuhhh ^ we don't care. We like the shoe, we bought it, we're discussing it. You obviously didn't, and you didn't cop. So please, what'sthe point of voicing your ill and unwanted opinion in a thread composed for those who appreciate and copped the shoe?

Originally Posted by DTRT

Huuuhhh ^ we don't care. We like the shoe, we bought it, we're discussing it. You obviously didn't, and you didn't cop. So please, what's the point of voicing your ill and unwanted opinion in a thread composed for those who appreciate and copped the shoe?
I'll voice my opinion anywhere I want to voice my opinion....besides I wasn't calling people out. I was mainly talking about JB and theirridiculous marketing strategy on these. So anytime I "want" to "voice" my opinion on anything from the company I buy most from it willhappen. Thanks for reading.
grin.gif

i can't even get a pair in my size!

levis not looking out for the 28x30 people!

anyways, easy pass, 395, you're out of your mind.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Huuuhhh ^ we don't care. We like the shoe, we bought it, we're discussing it. You obviously didn't, and you didn't cop. So please, what's the point of voicing your ill and unwanted opinion in a thread composed for those who appreciate and copped the shoe?
I'll voice my opinion anywhere I want to voice my opinion....besides I wasn't calling people out. I was mainly talking about JB and their ridiculous marketing strategy on these. So anytime I "want" to "voice" my opinion on anything from the company I buy most from it will happen. Thanks for reading.
grin.gif
Great. We still don't care about how you feel about the shoe. Which is you know..... the reason we copped. Thanks for wasting space though.

I'll voice my opinion anywhere I want to voice my opinion....besides I wasn't calling people out. I was mainly talking about JB and their ridiculous marketing strategy on these. So anytime I "want" to "voice" my opinion on anything from the company I buy most from it will happen. Thanks for reading.
grin.gif
Great. We still don't care about how you feel about the shoe. Which is you know..... the reason we copped. Thanks for wasting space though.
Unless you have 30 people at your computer each typing in a key at a time to type a sentence..who is "we"? Seems like you're the only onesalty over my comments. If you got your pack enjoy it. It's not like I came out dissing you so why you get mad at me? Sounds like you're the one withthe issues. Can't take a difference in opinion so let's act all shallow.
laugh.gif

Whatever you think homeboy. I'll be sure to "waste" more space in the minutes, days, weeks, and months to come. That's what a forum is yaknow.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jordan626

im starting to think its a waste of money panths are ko0 thought. ..hopefullu no one camped out cause that's bananas!!!

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

anyway...

[Gentry]Next will be the Levis x Jordan x Mc do package.[/Gentry]

Shoe: sz 8+pant size 52-tee sz XXXXL+supersize XXXXL 2xbig mac menu....

.....and will still end on eBay for $1000+.

grin.gif
Unless you have 30 people at your computer each typing in a key at a time to type a sentence..who is "we"? Seems like you're the only one salty over my comments. If you got your pack enjoy it. It's not like I came out dissing you so why you get mad at me? Sounds like you're the one with the issues. Can't take a difference in opinion so let's act all shallow.
laugh.gif

Whatever you think homeboy. I'll be sure to "waste" more space in the minutes, days, weeks, and months to come. That's what a forum is ya know.
wink.gif
It's actually quite simple. We being those who copped the shoe don't really care if you like the shoe or not. If we did we likely wouldn'thave copped the pack. Salty? No. Tired of people complaining about how a multimillion dollar company is run? Yes. Especially when they themselves continue tocop and even talk about the shoes in a community forum. If you're honestly that upset about how JB's ran, stop buying the sneakers or complain to them.I don't wish to see it in every other thread. My fault, I thought a forum was a community server built for those who wish to discuss their passion withpeople of similar interest.

DTRT wrote:
Unless you have 30 people at your computer each typing in a key at a time to type a sentence..who is "we"? Seems like you're the only one salty over my comments. If you got your pack enjoy it. It's not like I came out dissing you so why you get mad at me? Sounds like you're the one with the issues. Can't take a difference in opinion so let's act all shallow.
laugh.gif

Whatever you think homeboy. I'll be sure to "waste" more space in the minutes, days, weeks, and months to come. That's what a forum is ya know.
wink.gif

It's actually quite simple. We being those who copped the shoe don't really care if you like the shoe or not. If we did we likely wouldn't have copped the pack. Salty? No. Tired of people complaining about how a multimillion dollar company is run? Yes. Especially when they themselves continue to cop and even talk about the shoes in a community forum. If you're honestly that upset about how JB's ran, stop buying the sneakers or complain to them. I don't wish to see it in every other thread. My fault, I thought a forum was a community server built for those who wish to discuss their passion with people of similar interest.

There you go with the "we" again. Tell all your little friends comprised of "we" I said what up.
wink.gif
Enjoy your kicks and be easy.

This pack is so original... cool part of JB history... and they are super fresh.

If you don't like them, hopefully you didn't buy them...if you did, you're the jack !%! for walking out with a receipt.

$395 plus tax, big deal... this is isn't a Starbury forum.

Originally Posted by dalamina

..... My fault, I thought a forum was a community server built for those who wish to discuss their passion with people of similar interest.

jordan%20fusion%205%20LS-1.gif

Which has what to do with the Jordan Levi 23/501 pack?

I spent $500 on mind here and Kansas City. Harold Peners was the only store in the city that had em so they shot they price up.

fk Harold Weiners... they were taxing in Atl too.... and weren't really announcing them either??? if you asked, you were told to speak to a certainperson who would quickly make a offer for $500 plus tax? If u agreed, they'd check sizes.... whose running that $%*-hole?

DTRT wrote:
laugh.gif

wink.gif
It's actually quite simple. We being those who copped the shoe don't really care if you like the shoe or not. If we did we likely wouldn't have copped the pack. Salty? No. Tired of people complaining about how a multimillion dollar company is run? Yes. Especially when they themselves continue to cop and even talk about the shoes in a community forum. If you're honestly that upset about how JB's ran, stop buying the sneakers or complain to them. I don't wish to see it in every other thread. My fault, I thought a forum was a community server built for those who wish to discuss their passion with people of similar interest.

There you go with the "we" again. Tell all your little friends comprised of "we" I said what up.
wink.gif
Enjoy your kicks and be easy.

We = Those who purchased the Jordan Levi 23/501 collab.

Originally Posted by Jekih

I spent $500 on mind here and Kansas City. Harold Peners was the only store in the city that had em so they shot they price up.

fk Harold Weiners... they were taxing in Atl too.... and weren't really announcing them either??? if you asked, you were told to speak to a certain person who would quickly make a offer for $500 plus tax? If u agreed, they'd check sizes.... whose running that $%*-hole?
I dunno. I was kinda pissed. I went their expecting to pick up both the pack and the Glacier Ice Fusions, but was informed that the pack was $500 andyou had to purchase a $50 shirt with the Glacier Ice F's. I was mad. Love the pack though so I had to cop.

I hope everyone knows that these jeans shrink about 2 sizes if you wash them correctly....and finally got my 3 other packs, everyone is happy, let the flipgames continue!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

sf is done. went by last night about 50-60 in each line

WOW! I guess people really want these.... The shoes are nice, jeans okay, price = crack prices when theirs a drought. I wouldn't even buy these if Ihad the money because the sizing on the shoes and the jeans are straight ******ed. It would be smart if they had the shoes in the box and you could chose yoursize, then it would go in the box.

Back
Top Bottom