***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

Damn, this is the first time I get screwed over on Swoosh. I had the Swoosh screen up all night, the Playoffs still are not up if you check on IE. By thetime I logged in using the Mozilla browser, all the size 10 and 10.5 were gone.

BS.

Good thing I have one pair on lock, I will just have to wait and cop at a discount at the store.

I can't even cop for myself. I'm sacraficing getting them for me (like I usually do) to get them for my bro. I ain't even trippin, because at leastI can put a smile on his face this holiday season. If I ain't fresh, he's definitely going to be fresh. I hope all of you guys cop your pairs.
pimp.gif

8.5 - 10.5 went with a quickness
They always do on Swoosh. Good thing they removed the two week grace period. I only have to wait until Monday to get pair number 2. These willbe around. Just like the Aquas, which went on sale for $99.99, passed even though it would have came out to $60. I'll never trust IE again. Hard lessonlearned, but I am glad it happened with these and not the Countdown Packs.

these were a real easy cop
happy.gif
... i wish it was always likethis... so ya anyway i get home from work at like 1 and then eat a late dinner n then sleep at 2... i wake up at 5 and leave at 530 and get there by 6... mypair was on reserve at finishline so i copped easily but not only that but when i walked in the mall every store was open champs, footlocker, finishline and imassuming footaction i aint walk by and it was empty in every store
eek.gif
... and i got to the mall a lil after 6... the mall opens at 6... either there was no hype on this shoe at all or all the hypebeasts copped their pairsalready if the stores opened earlier then i got there... they prally left rite before i got there thats why it seemed so empty...but ya im definitely happywith this shoe overall... the pebble toe is a nice touch and the inside got that comic book lining which is dope... i could care less about the red pull tabbut the black midsole woulda been cool but its still a dope shoe regardless...good thing i copped for retail with no hassle rather then saving a few bucks togo thru so much hassle with ndc
eyes.gif
...im not sayin money aint athing... i like savin money but i rather get my sleep then wait on ndc
grin.gif
...it just sux that i got work at 11 so im a be heading rite back to the mall
smh.gif

so I get to the mall this morning, it's pandemonium, I wait for 10 minutes, then come home, and cop on eastbay. with ease.

SMH at myself for even waking up.

dang i just woke up because my friend jack daniels made me forget these released last night and i went to bed. Got on eastbay, BAM, full size run!!!

^ haha same here..my friend graduated from LSU last night so we all enjoyed the fun.

Eastbay saves lives.

copped mine from www.cankicks.com lol just playin copped mine from greenspoint mall down here in houston texas major pandemonium I get there around 5:30 am andits damn near 100 people in line and then once the secutrity guard opened the gates everyone rushed in and some went under the gate and broke it know the gatelooks all trashy. Then had to wait in a long as line at finishline and they were only letting 5 people in at a time but easy cop for me but some people werepissed that they were next in line and their size were already sold out and the ladies were mad because there was no kids sizes available there after the longwait in line but for me copped a size 14 and a 6.5 for my friend goodnite and goodluck

first time using swoosh, big failure. waited on that all night got tired fell asleep woke up at 7:30 go strolling into the mall hit foot action he's inthere by himself ask for an 11.5 he still has em come home and now its good night. thanks for all the help people gave me last night it helped. now i know whatto expect from swoosh just gotta be ready from now on.

went to bed at 430am woke up at 830am. drove three blocks to modells, they opened at 7am! got my pair. lady asked me if i want to join mvp club?! i mumbledsomething and asked for my credit card back. drove home with my pair. i retire. its been a nice run, but i cant see myself doing this for any pair coming outsoon. I got my grails this year (V's and VIII's) which i wanted when I was a kid and couldnt have. im happy. happy holidays from an og. im going backto sleep. all day.

copped mine early this morning...no more 10s at footlocker so i had to go over to athlete's foot...why are they showing a pic of the samples on eastbay,champs, footlocker.com?

what up niketalk just got mine for 106 with footlocker discount. anyways looks like iam retired unless they bring back the infrared vi or retro the all starxiii. well it has been a nice run and i am out

It's funny how they can never get rid of their overpriced LS crap in members only so they have to resort to puttin it on the regular site during a popularrelease like this...and they still sit there collecting dust....

I know no one cares and people are probably sick of hearing me complain, but I used this release as a starting point for me to overcome this addiction ofmine...I mean when the Dope was good I didn't mind giving in...but now that the quality of the drug I loved so much growing up is so poor, Lets just say Ihad a moment of clarity....No half assed 8's for me...to tell you the truth its kind of Liberating too...

Only way JB will get me anymore is if they finally wise up and put that "Nike Air" back on those 3-6's coming this year....

easy cop for me i was the only one at the store

now all 3 pairs together the ones to the right iv had since oct.

My girl ordered them for me on swoosh, had to be @ work by 7am.

Is the the last official single jordan retro to be released on swoosh... if so, its been fun. Adios!

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I guess it's just starting to dawn on me again. What's sad is that these are going to be the last single release retros with the exception of Flight Club in probably well over a year.
frown.gif

Wouldn't you rather them finally create some new products that are fresh and different rather than waiting for the same handful of OG colors of OG models to drop? I understand your point, but you can live off the past for only so long.
that would be true with any other company but have you seen what Jordan Brand puts out? CRAP.... I mean somebody has to tell them its 2007. QUITputting jordan 2 and 3 midsoles on shoes. what the hell? a jordan 4 midsole has no purpose in 2007 besides on retros... new product to jordan brand isfrankenstein creations with old jordan parts. not a good look dude..

Anyone know if they still got any in Queens Center Mall????, I need a 8.5 in these real bad. Woke up late (damn work)........I heard they had a midnightrelease in Queens Center, but by the time i got there all kicks spots was closed.

Back
Top Bottom