Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

These were a must for me, NIke air or not, 1 of the colorway's that started it all and they have not been retroed since 94....

Last edited:
lots of pairs on instagram for sale and some on the evil site .. might have to pay a lil more but seein some go without rape resell ...

looks like the only option right now ... i dont see any available anywhere except some 8.5s or so locally

shouldnt be too hard of a cop after sale ... im havin kind of a hard time movin a pair i got for a friend who backed out, jus sayin

Last edited:
Surprised how little of these were made, I thought these would be easy like the CG9's...pictures got me regretting on not putting in the effort,quality gots me not paying re sale...Hopefully the come back down to near retail, that's when I'll make my move...

I agree with highflyingryan. I know these were close to og....but for some odd reason, I like my patent leather version more

Just waiting on the black/royal to complete my 1 collection. Wish I would have got them over a decade ago when they were just about $30. SMH

Back
Top Bottom