Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^^what are you talking about?
i collect sample jordans all my shoes are sz 9
i wear a sz 8

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Aight, I'm gonna call them right now....I been on the hunt all morning, Thanx again to everyone tryin to help me out.
Np man. i jus pm'ed u back but nvm. i say get ya girls kicks on eastbay if they got em. save that gas! wut sz u get 4 ya self?

I got a 8.5........if you know anywhere out here that still got tha 6/17 package out here I wud really be happy. Just thought I wud ask, i'm feelinglucky
pimp.gif

I was driving and decided to stop by at the mall to buy coffee, I saw the sneaker store open and they are selling those, got my 10.5 with no sweat. It will bepart of my growing VI's collection. They are not that bad either..

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^what are you talking about?
i collect sample jordans all my shoes are sz 9
i wear a sz 8

well that works out nicely... most of your old stock is sizes 7.5 & 8's.

what you don't sell you can wear or squeeze into.

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Originally Posted by KixxRus

FOUND THEM!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
.........look way better in person than I had imagined. For the dudes that helped me out on here by posting and pm'ing me wit spots in Maryland/near maryland good lookin out. I checked the footlocker and sports zone in Bowie Town Center and the footlocker didn't get em and sports zone only had a 11.5 and a 13, then I GPSed my way over to Capital Centre Boulevard where they had a footlocker and footaction. First went to footlocker and they had a FSR, copped my kicks and went to footaction to see if they had my girls sz since they didn't have them in the footlocker.....neither one of them had kids sz's so now I am on the hunt for my girls sz........does anyone know where I can find the kids sz's in maryland or am I better off just ordering from eastbay????

nah, GPS pg plaza, they should have dem but u might be closer to forestville mall

Aight, I'm gonna call them right now....I been on the hunt all morning, Thanx again to everyone tryin to help me out.
happy.gif

Yup your closer to Forestville, but if they dont have them I know for sure that PG does

^^yea some of it is mine personally and i decided to get rid of it
surprisingly we sell alot of pairs in smaller sizes
i figure alot of people that wear small sizes come back to our site because they know we have it in a smaller site

I just can't believe that people are really buying these. Not just buying them, but they're SOLD OUT of most places. Un. Believable.
laugh.gif

just woke up from a all night computer camp out once again thx for all the links that led me directly to the shoe and the promo codes saved me money NT 4 LIFE but its funny how these shoes were bashed on i mean murderd butt noww almost every body coppin just goes to show dont sleep on a SHOE just based on watt pplsay or might think get it casuse u want it yaaa diggg
glasses.gif

I went to the mall today just to see them and to me they look really ugly. I convinced another guy who was in there not to waste his money on them. I feel likeI did him a real service. Lucky for him that I was there.

Originally Posted by 4ever23

I went to the mall today just to see them and to me they look really ugly. I convinced another guy who was in there not to waste his money on them. I feel like I did him a real service. Lucky for him that I was there.
lmao buddy probly at home saying wat hell who was that person i could of had my VI right now
roll.gif

DAYTONA305 wrote:
how long does finish line take to process an order??
typically out by that tues or weds followin da release..but remember, finishline orders are never guaranteed, they base those orders off of the inventory they got at there stores through out the country. so if every single store in the country that carried dat sz sells out(which will not happen) orders will get cancelled..
u should tend to look at other pages before askin da same question

Yeah maybe next time i will.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

this whole thing makes me sick. so much hate on the build up and now so many peeps saying "copped"
this is a disgrace to the VI. could have been great.
That's what I'm sayin. Most of NT doesn't have any integrity. I remember when pics of these joints surfaced and dudes had
sick.gif
and
smh.gif
down all the while dissing the crap out of them. Release day comes anddudes are talkin about "they don't look that bad in person actually". Get outta here! This rant doesn't apply to everyone but ya'll knowwho ya'll are.
smh.gif
at all of ya'll who dissed the shoe and then copped. Ya'll are fake~

As for the shoes itself, I wish JB would've left the design cues alone. I would have DEFINITELY copped had this atrocity of a VI turned out to be anInfrared (either color) or at least something more structurally sound than this garbage. Well another model takes a serious L.

Don't get offended to the people who really liked this shoe from day one. It's just my opinion. But the dudes who hated and then copped are youreveryday brainwashed "buy anything cuz it has a Jumpman" cornballs.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

this whole thing makes me sick. so much hate on the build up and now so many peeps saying "copped"
That's what I'm sayin. Most of NT doesn't have any integrity. I remember when pics of these joints surfaced and dudes had
sick.gif
and
smh.gif
down all the while dissing the crap out of them. Release day comes and dudes are talkin about "they don't look that bad in person actually". Get outta here! This rant doesn't apply to everyone but ya'll know who ya'll are.
smh.gif

As for the shoes itself, I wish JB would've left the design cues alone. I would have DEFINITELY copped had this atrocity of a VI turned out to be an Infrared (either color) or at least something more structurally sound than this garbage. Well another model takes a serious L.

Don't get offended to the people who really liked this shoe from day one. It's just my opinion. But the dudes who hated and then copped are your everyday brainwashed "buy anything cuz it has a Jumpman" cornballs.
Well said
I would rather cr** my pants and walk around Times Square in NY then put these shoes on my feet.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

so whats the significance of the design on the toe again?
any1 can answer this im wonderin ma self!! haha
pimp.gif

easy copp btw!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

sick.gif
and
smh.gif
down all the while dissing the crap out of them. Release day comes and dudes are talkin about "they don't look that bad in person actually". Get outta here! This rant doesn't apply to everyone but ya'll know who ya'll are.
smh.gif

As for the shoes itself, I wish JB would've left the design cues alone. I would have DEFINITELY copped had this atrocity of a VI turned out to be an Infrared (either color) or at least something more structurally sound than this garbage. Well another model takes a serious L.

Don't get offended to the people who really liked this shoe from day one. It's just my opinion. But the dudes who hated and then copped are your everyday brainwashed "buy anything cuz it has a Jumpman" cornballs.

well siad ya diggg

I wonder whats going to happen with the VII.
eyes.gif

just copped 2 pairs 11.5 and 12 in So Cal for a friend and I....
they look really clean in person, they arent that bad
no regrets about the easy pick up

The symbol on the toe box represents the "World Olympics" think about it..the middle piece represents the torch..and the bottom half of the design iswhere the torch is kept..

Am i reachin?

By the way, i said it before..and i'll say it again this is a nice shoe in person and on the foot..i like it a lot..

Originally Posted by dalamina

today is release day and prices are getting crazy. Do you guys think the prices will drop in one week or will it be worse?
Where do you see these going for crazy high prices?

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

FOUND THEM!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
.........look way better in person than I had imagined. For the dudes that helped me out on here by posting and pm'ing me wit spots in Maryland/near maryland good lookin out. I checked the footlocker and sports zone in Bowie Town Center and the footlocker didn't get em and sports zone only had a 11.5 and a 13, then I GPSed my way over to Capital Centre Boulevard where they had a footlocker and footaction. First went to footlocker and they had a FSR, copped my kicks and went to footaction to see if they had my girls sz since they didn't have them in the footlocker.....neither one of them had kids sz's so now I am on the hunt for my girls sz........does anyone know where I can find the kids sz's in maryland or am I better off just ordering from eastbay????

nah, GPS pg plaza, they should have dem but u might be closer to forestville mall

happy.gif

Yup your closer to Forestville, but if they dont have them I know for sure that PG does

I aint get em for myself either, But I got em for my Girl at the Downtown Locker Room on Minnesota Avenue. I went in there at about 1:00 today and they hada size 6-7.5, and a 9.5, I got em for my girl in a size 6

eek.gif
23ska909red02 wrote:

I just can't believe that people are really buying these. Not just buying them, but they're SOLD OUT of most places. Un. Believable.
laugh.gif

Yea, check this......

there were more people at the mall this morning kopping these than any other release this year...

they opened the front door and fools started RUNNING in!!!
eek.gif

i was already in and paid for before they got in...lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by d3772000

eek.gif
23ska909red02 wrote:

laugh.gif
Yea, check this......

there were more people at the mall this morning kopping these than any other release this year...

they opened the front door and fools started RUNNING in!!!
eek.gif

i was already in and paid for before they got in...lol
pimp.gif

lmao ii would of jumped over the counter to avoid getting ran over..
laugh.gif

These are Definatly sexy for a woman but I think my Carmines will do me fine....LOL

Yeah I got m for my Lady

i changed my mind today when i saw them so i copped a pair. it's still a VI so i had to have them, the colorway is slowly growing on me. i'm still nota fan of the patent leather but to me they look better in person than all the pics have shown. i got them for 120 so i scooped them up.

Back
Top Bottom