Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

ive had sum time to mull it over, after havin seen both oly vi's ive come to the conclusion that 08 vi's are just as good as the OG olympic vi's, in terms of quality, color blocking etc. these joints is next level, if promted to choose which to keep id have to do eenie-meenie-miney-moe son! and no i wasnt like gay prides blah blah when pics first dropped. i calmly stated "waitin to see em in person but so far theyre interesting and would go good with a nautica coat.....yall cant tell me nothin! i been kickin it since OG black v's in 1st grade whut!!!!!!!

BTW= 99% of the time irock my jeans to cover up as much of the shoe as possible and make my foot look as small as possible...but with 08 oly vi's? and how that tongue is multi-colored?....that right there is mind bending and jeans look just as deadly behind the tongue this time.
smokin.gif

= = =

= Air Jordan I III IV V VI VII XX3 only

= Black/Cement III > any Jordan squared

= 70's forestgreen suede and '05 boston halfshells > any shoe ever made or to be made
You see, this is why I can never take anyone seriously who buys these. Or I can never take anyone who buys these, a real Jordan collector. I do however, see nothing but hypebeasts that are afraid to admit that the hype made you buy these VI's.

And dude, there were never, ever,.......E V E R, any OG olympic VI's. There were OG Olympic VII's, but the VI's are considerered retro +. Know your Jordans homie, cuz you still a hypebeast like mostly everyone else who bought these shoes. And the majority of the buyers who bought these 08 VI's know damn well you will fall in line and cop the VII's later.

I hate this new generation.
So if you copped these then your not a real collector? Who are you to tell anyone that they are not collectors based on the particular Jays they buy?Imma break your stereo type real quick: I'm 33 years old, I have two jobs a wife and 3 kids. I bought these, because I liked them not because I am tryingto impress anyone and not because i'm a hypebeast.... I could care less what you or anyone thinks of what I buy. So if you like em, cool... if not thendon't waste your time offering your opinion and making yourself look pretty silly... just keep it moving.

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Wow I cant believe that some shoes that is soldout is causing all this friction.......Where is the NT Love

I agree. I mean for real

Wow I cant believe that some shoes that is soldout is causing all this friction
ummm, these shoes are far from sold out...I can go to 4 stores locally that still have them sitting on their shelves...

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by d3772000

eek.gif
23ska909red02 wrote:

I just can't believe that people are really buying these. Not just buying them, but they're SOLD OUT of most places. Un. Believable.
laugh.gif
Yea, check this......

there were more people at the mall this morning kopping these than any other release this year...

they opened the front door and fools started RUNNING in!!!
eek.gif

i was already in and paid for before they got in...lol
pimp.gif
all jokes aside....was this mall in SF??
No, Indiana

I picked up mine yesterday and they are a cool shoe i will wear these with a right outfit they will look nice. Too much hatin goin on in here
frown.gif

Yes Ill admit I fell for the hype. Yes I bought me a pair even though I made fun of people in an earlier post for these. I couldnt care less what the onlinecommunity thinks cus I got money to burn so even if I dont like them when I get them, I can afford to donate them to my younger brother.

Jordan Brand is sitting back and laughing right now, this was the icing on the cake. They know for a fact NOW, if they didnt before they can release absolutelyANYTHING, and people will eat it up....so get ready for more and more GARBAGE in 09.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

damn NTers are so annoying.

yup its the same stupid b.s. with every single release

"Oh i dont like the shoes "
"I am not a hypebeast"
Blah blah blah

And yet everyone says "Oh after seeing the shoes up close I now want a pair"

Its the same damn thing with each and every release.

More so with this shoe then any other release I can think of.

After seeing these shoes up close....I STILL dont want a pair and never will.

btw thats what the posts are for, to post and talk about the shoes, if you dont like them you are free to speak your mind on why you dont like them....thatswhat i did.

Originally Posted by kevvv

Any spots in NJ still have a sz 10 available ?

Hey Im from NJ. Anyway I ordered a size 10 from nike by accident and called to cancel it. The rep said she would put it in the computer to cancel but Ihavent got a cancellation notice yet. If anything I am willing to give you the pair I got for the same price (discount) if they dont cancel them. I hope I dontget banned for this but Im not trying to resell just helping fellow NT'ers.

I agree with you 160jordansdeep-- I never seen so much hate on a shoe. If you don't like em then u did the right thing by not coppin duh. It really hurtfeelings when I posted my new pair in the Jordan WDYWT thread. Check it out and get a good laugh over all the crybabies lol. "Those are ugly, gay, wha whawha I want my mommy" lol

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

I agree with you 160jordansdeep-- I never seen so much hate on a shoe. If you don't like em then u did the right thing by not coppin duh. It really hurt feelings when I posted my new pair in the Jordan WDYWT thread. Check it out and get a good laugh over all the crybabies lol. "Those are ugly, gay, wha wha wha I want my mommy" lol
no 160jordansdeep was talking about her signature

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by K20Lee

no, it isn't "people buyin anything", i love the VI. it's one of my favorite of all of them, i personally like the colorway more in person than all the pics before drop. oh and to the dude talking bout the benz, i wouldn't buy, that was a stupid comparison. i bet you own fusions and spizikes, i don't hate on others like that. to each their own on kicks, the biggest reason i bought them is cause i'm not worried to wear them in the ground, i prefer to keep my infrareds, real oly VI, dmp VI all as close to DS as i can.

There's a Hello Kitty colorway confirmed for the VI's next year. You buying?

And buying Jordan, not to wear them? Your not making yourself look any better on here. Shall I spell it out for you? Yeah, you got suckered in of the hype and you just don't want to admit it.
Like for real stop this hypebeast thing. Like why are u hating or caring about this man's action. I will never in my life let some dude tell me i am a hypebeast cuz i buy a pair of sneakers that arent an OG colorway or not the best looking shoe, if i like it i am buying. And if he wants to keep his grails as close to DS as possible thats him, stop calling people hypebeast cuz they dont do what is deemed "cool" to the majority of nike talk members. There should be no hate on anybody on here man...

exactly! you said it. damn at the end of the day its a sneaker

To the dude from NJ - Cumberland Mall Footaction and Hamilton Mall Footaction both have size 10's as of a few hours ago...

i'm confident in knowing my craving for females to feel comfortable around those that aren't.

GRAILS FOR ME PLEASE. for those that copped that want to rock these you can two step with your GP VI's to the link above.......

This is the perfect time to cop some DS OG's. With people paying over $200 on ebay for these, Carmines, and other hyped up recent releases. Other j'sare going for lower in price on ebay right now. So I can't hate.

eek.gif
Guys it's just sneakers yes everyone is entitle to their own opinionbut come on now NTers no one here is 2 years old(i hope)
laugh.gif
people justneed to grow up already!

thats whats wrong with america even though the summer olympics is right around the corner which is still the biggest international event in the world jordanbrrand put together some flavor the colors represent the olympic really nice if i had extra cash i would copp but waiting for hares but i do like oly 6 theyrepresent the 2008 olympics nicely could even get a summer 2008 olympic t shirt to rock ,gays rock the rainbow these are olympic colors which rep the greatestathletes in the world mayb the hate comes from the fact america doesnt dominate the olympic like back in the day these are not hyperbeast just history in themaking

who is the real hyperbeast someone trying to stay up to the times or those that trying to hold on some 1999 editions about to fall apart and they r so muchbetter quality only time will tell

Back
Top Bottom