Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by jordan8807

why are u dudes hating the shoes? if you're a jordan fan than without a doubt you'd copp...it doesnt matter what color the retros come in, if you a fan you'd get em...those who dont like them are just plain sneaker addicts who mistakingly pride themselves as jordanheads! oh and no regrets here cuz i copped my pair haha...

and you my friend must be a newbie huh

funny post keep it coming.

g2025.jpg
+
Olympic%20Truce%20Emblem.jpg
=
air-jordan-6-olympics-2.jpg
air jordan 6 order mine of eastbay

Originally Posted by Kicksaholic215

When exactly did the jordan 6 came up on niketown.com? and is this going to be the same time for the release date of the 6/17 package which coming out on the 21st.? somebody hook me up wit the info. I could of had save $60 bucks...spend brought two for retail= $300

They came up around 2am PST on NDC. Also, I think you meant 16/7 pack since the 17/6 pack released last month right? Personally, I've noticed that NDCusually puts their J's up anywhere from 1:30-2am PST. This seems to be the trend in all their recent releases. Hope this helps.

Oh, and since this is the Olympic VI thread, I copped and do not regret my decision at all!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by d13alla

Originally Posted by Kicksaholic215

When exactly did the jordan 6 came up on niketown.com? and is this going to be the same time for the release date of the 6/17 package which coming out on the 21st.? somebody hook me up wit the info. I could of had save $60 bucks...spend brought two for retail= $300

They came up around 2am PST on NDC. Also, I think you meant 16/7 pack since the 17/6 pack released last month right? Personally, I've noticed that NDC usually puts their J's up anywhere from 1:30-2am PST. This seems to be the trend in all their recent releases. Hope this helps.

Oh, and since this is the Olympic VI thread, I copped and do not regret my decision at all!
roll.gif
QS release at 4am pst

I really don't understand all the hate towards this shoe, but everyone does have the right to exercise their opinion, oh and by the way since Icouldn't get them I just decided to cop for my girl and she loves them
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jordan8807

why are u dudes hating the shoes? if you're a jordan fan than without a doubt you'd copp...it doesnt matter what color the retros come in, if you a fan you'd get em...those who dont like them are just plain sneaker addicts who mistakingly pride themselves as jordanheads! oh and no regrets here cuz i copped my pair haha...

Now if this isn't the dumbest post I've ever seen.....
laugh.gif

NDC restock sz 9-10.5, 12
EBATE4LIFE for 20% off, but u gotta buy some more to get free ship
btw, limit 1 per person

missed the NDC restock, when did it happen. wow i was refreshing for the past hour. im on the east coast

I got an e-mail from FNL saying they shipped my order out and they should arrive on Friday. I'm glad I copped 2 pairs!
roll.gif

the restock is still up on Nike.com for those that want them.

we know not everybody likes them, especially the homophobic and those trying to forget their "Brokeback" moment(s).
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sizes 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, and 12.

try discount codes 2CABIN4LIFE or EBATE4LIFE for 20% - $30.00 off these colorful future grails!

the 2CABIN4LIFE worked for me the morning they dropped, and these beauties changed my life.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^very true
but honestly these shoes do look much better in person than in pictures
maybe one day people will respect this colorway

poof, i got these from NDC for $120.00 the morning they dropped with the -20% 2CABIN4LIFE discount code.

i wasn't gonna' cop but i couldn't pass them up. i'm not crazy over patent leather, but some of the members pics made these look nice andi'm a sucker for sixes.

with your wealth of knowledge and dominance in the shoe game, what do you think is a good price for these hated beauties?

"mikeadog"

just got the size 12 for $120. Thanks for the heads up and the coupon code!!!!
Tried going back and ordering a 10.5 but i went all the way through numerous times and hit the "place order" button and it would say that the sizerecently sold out. But i added it to my cart and checked out 5 times!!! but everytime it said the same thing. now every size is gone. and it didnt let me usethe code on this.
Never had that happen with NDC.

nevermind.... dude goes to sleep for the nite and misses the restock lol

Back
Top Bottom