Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm sure everyone here would like to know................. but especially me . :nerd:

i have been checking.man its ugly for these...it seems as if they will have a few pair left for wednesday, but literally a few.they will sell out in less than a few minutes...most ppl wont notice them become available

On the verge of canceling my caliroots order. They dont refund tax and it's like they actually want me to get custom charges. Unless i read it wrong :nerd:

"Hi
we never mark items as gift,
so tax may be charged on your package in the us.
We never exclude VAT.
this is stated in our order terms."

Somebody has a pair of cavs 4 and concords both are ds....we agreed on 400..what yal think ? Pull the trigger?

woodro can you confirm this? i know you always have the inside scoop on FNL. and what times are the restocks usually?

i wouldn't expect it like usual or even count on it...will be too few pairs available.they sold very close to exact inventory...will not last more than 2-3 mins

On the verge of canceling my caliroots order. They dont refund tax and it's like they actually want me to get custom charges. Unless i read it wrong :nerd:
"Hi
we never mark items as gift,
so tax may be charged on your package in the us.
We never exclude VAT.
this is stated in our order terms."

They have more to lose than you do. They'd be dumb to lie (falsify international documents) for you. Besides, purchasing sneakers from overseas is not against US customs policy.

It's one thing if you are making a purchase from a private party, but an int'l purchase, you're usually okay.

Here are the two shirts I ordered to go with the pack. If anybody else interested they're from the store Express, & they're on sale on their website for $15, & if you have a coupon you can use it as well.

:rolleyes

Woodro coming through with the info... won't be expecting to cop these on any restocks, as it seems like there will be close to no supply.........

not gonna support resellers...

o well, guess i will move on :D

Just received an email from jimmy jazz saying due to the large purchase amount of my order, they need me to send them an image of an ID verifying my billingg address and an image of my credit card. I appreciate the security measures but try must have frequent fraud on their site to request this. SMH. Lady I talked to on the phone said they were going to cancel my order if I didn't respond within 24 hrs.

Last edited:
So i wlgot my footlocker tracking email saturday and today it still says waitin on ups to pick up...have they picled em up and juat not updated the status yet? Says delivery is the 22.

Just received an email from jimmy jazz saying due to the large purchase amount of my order, they need me to send them an image of an ID verifying my billingg address and an image of my credit card. I appreciate the security measures but try must have frequent fraud on their site to request this. SMH. Lady I talked to on the phone said they were going to cancel my order if I didn't respond within 24 hrs.
I don't see what the issue is. Send them the pics and get your stuff.

They have more to lose than you do. They'd be dumb to lie (falsify international documents) for you. 
Yea this is why Im surprised that some are ready to do it....and they dont even care if you cancel your order since someone else will jump on the pack in a sec....

Woodro coming through with the info... won't be expecting to cop these on any restocks, as it seems like there will be close to no supply.........
not gonna support resellers...
o well, guess i will move on :D

say bro, still try weds if u havent copped...u can be one of the lucky one, depending on your size
it is pretty random tho

Copped 2 packs in my size this weekend. Got shipping for both. One pack says it is 5.5 lbs and one says 10.1 lbs....HMMMMMMM seems strange to me. The heavy pack is from Eastbay (i'm assuming they are coming double boxed) and the other is from a EU shop that frequently just ships in bags.

Last edited:

JJ is a reputable company, but that sounds OD. I'd be suspicious and cautious. ...Where do they want you to send this info? I'd get the name and info of the person making the request and try to contact their corporate office to see if this is, indeed, company policy.

If it is -

They shouldn't need an image of your card - the system verifies the card. But, if you do, you can black out all but the last 4 digits.

If they want something that verifies your billing address, you can just send them any piece of mail - the top portion of a utility bill or something.

..Are you using a shipping address that differs from the billing address on the card?

Last edited:
Guy wants to sell me the VI's DS for $235 what yall think??

Not feeling the 7's personally.

That's a good deal bro ... the price on them won't go anywhere but up honestly.... that's $235 shipped right?

My set is in Memphis... I should have em tomorrow

Connect comin correct :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom