Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
these are sooo overrated lol

and I haven't even see my pack yet but thats what I see from the pictures

Seems like the lower the post count or the more recent join date, the more love the member is giving this pack lol

no hate...just saying....look back if you dont believe me lol

Looks like my Eastbay.com order will be delivered tomorrow - must have been one of the lucky ones who didn't get back ordered 8)

these are sooo overrated lol
and I haven't even see my pack yet but thats what I see from the pictures
Seems like the lower the post count or the more recent join date, the more love the member is giving this pack lol
no hate...just saying....look back if you dont believe me lol

I agree but I won't lie I want the VIs. I've wanted them since I saw them with Gentry holding them.. sayin they were supposed to be in the DMP pack. Still workin on it with a fellow NTer, hopefully they'll help me out :nthat:

I agree but I won't lie I want the VIs. I've wanted them since I saw them with Gentry holding them.. sayin they were supposed to be in the DMP pack. Still workin on it with a fellow NTer, hopefully they'll help me out :nthat:

Good luck dude hope it works out for you!

I'm not hating on the pack I just think in a couple weeks they will be an afterthought

You can never tell how ppl truly feel about a release until a month or two after. If ppl still searching then ppl genuinely liked em but I feel like that's the case with these.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm trading my extra pair of obsidians for a pair of Hare 7s
smokin.gif
I would get rid of my Obsidians in a nanosecond if someone proposed that trade to me.  One of the few pairs I still want.  Refuse to pay the $340+ they're going for in my size, though.  Stupid CDP gimmick.

Good luck dude hope it works out for you!
I'm not hating on the pack I just think in a couple weeks they will be an afterthought
You can never tell how ppl truly feel about a release until a month or two after. If ppl still searching then ppl genuinely liked em but I feel like that's the case with these.

I hope your right that next week these are an after thought because Im one of the guys who really wanted these. Black and gold is such a vicious combo and my favorite shoe model is the 6

Yeah man but the beauty is in the eye of the beholder and i rather bought these then to buy those cool grey XII and the stealth Xs, which equals to $320 and all the same colorways that have been retroed over and over.

The pack is $350 which is not to big of a difference if you include the dust bag(?) and the box ($15 factor added on most of the previous packs).

I really like the colorway and luckily enough i didn't have to pay tax on these.

Last edited:
Are you serious?
You do understand that the shoes are produced to be sold to the general public, right?

Are you serious? Define general public?

Obviously missed the point..... Footlocker Australia could at least import a couple more bigger sizes for the "General Public" so we dont have to buy off resellers on ebay for twice the rrp

I just threw own a black v-neck and a movado watch to go with it, imo a shirt with the exact colors takes away from the shoe. 

Agreed. Not only that, but matching your shoes with a shirt and hat looks super tacky to me. To me shows how unoriginal your sense of style is. BUT to each his own!

Last edited:
Yeah man those Polos are crucial.   I was about to get a couple of them but in different colors.  Couldn't bring myself to do it though.  Got two little girls and decided to spend the money on them instead.  
happy.gif
  But definitely a nice combo!

Did anyone's SoleHeaven order get canceled on here?

For future reference to anyone, they charge before they ship.

ended up keeping my pack got these shirts to go with them for now might look for a polo like the one up top too those ones go hard, props to that.

62-06618

I1260714_black_crooks_and_castles_knit_ss_medusa_10_year_tee1.jpg

Last edited:
Called JJ. I am set... they're CS sound type hood... " yeah what you need? was your order number? nah you good"
roll.gif
 I thought the same thing. The rep I talked to at JimmyJazz didn't even say their name when they pick up the phone. My order status says "released" so hopefully they ship out tomorrow. JJ is definitely not my go to spot to cop shoes but I get lucky every once in awhile there. 

Does anyone have an idea how much i'll be charged for customs? Who delivers in the US after "Royal Mail" in UK. And how easy is this to get waived?

Back
Top Bottom