Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey guys, I have 2 pairs of Concords from release date, and my friend got 2 packs. I proposed a trade of Concords plus some cash for a pack. Think thats a fair trade for both?
I wouldn't trade two concord just for one pack, one concord and some money added yes

For the people thats still unsure about the pack

Are the cords yellowing at all? Mine are starting...if yours are still icy, I wouldn't do it. Cords are my all time grails.. but hey whatever makes you happy! 8)

Hey guys, I have 2 pairs of Concords from release date, and my friend got 2 packs. I proposed a trade of Concords plus some cash for a pack. Think thats a fair trade for both?
how much cash is some cash? if the cash is under $100 DO IT!
It would probably be like $175.... So still I think we're both getting a good deal cause what, concords are about $300ish in value, plus $175 = $475, and thats under the going rate for packs right? Or am I wrong here?
If you think about it, you paid $180 for the Concords, and $175 over that is retail of the pack. Not a bad deal IMO. If you willing to do it, I would...
This.  If you really want the shoes don't get too caught up in the market price.  After tax you paid probably close to $200.  As long as you're both in the ballpark retail-wise I don't see the issue especially if you have two pairs of Concords.  Try and keep the cash on top on your end to a min though.  Maybe $100 - $125.  It's pretty much about how much you want the shoes.  That's the beauty of trades when you find the right people to trade with, rather than paying crazy prices you at least bring items of similar value to the table that you likely obtained at retail.

Picked up my pair a few days ago.. had to pay a little extra but its whatever.

7s were a lot better than I expected. JB did a pretty good job with these.

how much cash is some cash? if the cash is under $100 DO IT!
It would probably be like $175.... So still I think we're both getting a good deal cause what, concords are about $300ish in value, plus $175 = $475, and thats under the going rate for packs right? Or am I wrong here?
Yea, that's definitely under the going rate.

I sold a pack on Saturday for $555 and sold another yesterday for $660. 

They ask me to filled out a completed footwear declaration (percentage of leather and some other BS)... I told them that I don't make shoes but I wear them.

They're gonna contact the shipper (SH) to get the form filled out....

Back
Top Bottom