Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

So if don't have twitter you can't purchase these from NDC?

Or stalk their twitter page five minutes til and start refreshing like you've never refreshed before.

The link is bound to be posted here. But it may be too late...

Last edited:
I put flat black laces in mine (thanks Target) and I'm happy with them for price I paid.

My 2002's separating... As expected, they are 10 years old now.

There are always spots to go to even in a big city like mine (LA). Have you guys even heard of malls???

Well at least here in LA, we have a million malls and in most malls there are like 6 or seven shoe stores, some with a few mom and pops that sell Js for retail.

Every Jordan release this year has been an easy cop for me. Never more than 20 people in the lines (Fire Red release) even if there are lines (Military, Cement, Olympic releases). 

My guess is most of you guys live in the south where Jordans are waaaay too overhyped OR live in NYC where everything is overrated. 

Visiting times square and cats are really camping for some damn 7's, guess stepping away from the shoe game was the right decision.

welp ndc just tweeted these are gonna be thru twitter link only
yall know what that meanz
^ ^ ^ ^ does it mean I have to stalk the NDC twitter and buy in like 20 seconds? or what? i hate being clueless about ordering online 
mean.gif

went up to get my pair, somehow it was only one of each size available early and for this release there were pairs still there :rolleyes not sure about the "hype"

To everyone who says there's gonna be plenty in supply, are you sure? I'm in SoCal and I've been callin up every big spot around here and all of em said they don't know how many they got except footlocker in Huntington Park. They said they're only getting 2 FSR and people already lined up. Also mentioned that every Footlocker would be the same, with some getting only one FSR. So you guys think they're just bsing me? Hoping for an easy cop

damn, a day before release and ish is starting to hit the fan 
mean.gif
. these don't seem as heavily available as we thought.

I thinks its gna be all good.... only issue is nowadays almost every shoes sell out on rd.... coz ebdy wna mke that
Xtra cash just for the ef of it.... or coz its ur hussle....
I ll go a lil early in the am... eastbay n nike no bueno lately....

The mall in my area actually did a raffle for foams and these. Can't believe they're raffling GR's now. :rolleyes :smh: What they use to do was give out wristband thursday morning at 8 and come back saturday at 8 to pick up your pair. They call out by order of the number on your wristband. Shoegame is ridiculous now. Was hoping to get RSVP through NTSF and got it to avoid the stupid raffle and being able to sleep in the morning. :smokin

I would think these would be fairly easy to get. Didn't expect people to line up already

Back
Top Bottom