Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Got my tracking info from eastbay as well. Should be here Friday with 3 day select shipping. Congrats to those who were able to cop!! 

Last edited:
my family was giving me crazy compliments tonight and they know nothing about sneakers

my sister thought they were the Lebrons :lol:

I honestly didn't think these would require me to invest a lot of time in them,but boy was I wrong.

I'm currently in Boston and I was walking around downtown and I saw dudes camping out outside Expressions,Champs,and Footlocker. I'm a size 8.5 , with that being said I had to line up right there and then. I was at Outside of champs for 16 hours. There were at least 20 dudes in line per store. I was second in line and when I asked for my 8.5 the dude said it was the only one they had left. There were some other dudes behind me waiting for an 8 but the dude in front of me got the only 8 as well. Needless to say some dudes went home very unhappy.

I will post up pics later today.

Good luck Fam

I live Boston and never tried to cop in the downtown area but its crazy that you had to camp 16 hours to get your pair. I get off work around 1130pm and lines are just packed by the time I get out of work. I have no shot around my area either. I wonder what the Galleria releases are like SMH

Didn't know they would be handing out tickets for these at FA got their 30 mins before release after kids got theirs asked for 9.5 "didn't" have one they only sold two in in front of me.....Got 10 kid behind me was 10 felt bad went to footlocker, got last size 9.5 then went back to return 10 luckily kid was still there and he got them.

I wasn't really checking for these because I told myself I was going to chill on J's until November. Out of town with the wife on a shopping spree and I walked into DTLR and they had my size 14 after 8 pm. I already spent money on the wife so I said what the hell and snatched up a pair.

Wifey and I were at the mall today and it was pretty sweet seein a bunch of People (kids, women, men) rocking these. Reminded me of the old days when you could wake up on a Saturday morning and head to the mall as soon as they opened at 10 and cop your pair of Jays with ease.

BUT If I could offer my honest opinion.....

Didn't like the look of these. They looked off. Like a fake pair you get from the local mini mart or something. Shape looked a little different. They didn't look comfortable.

Not going to beat a dead horse (old kicks vs new retros) but I didn't feel bad that I didn't grab a pair.

90 pairs = easy cop.
No detailed story this time. Arrived at FNL at 6:30, waited 90 minutes, walked out with 2 pairs (1 for me, 1 for a friend).
Here's my photos, so enjoy!
8xvp81.png

ekj3mg.png

24mvu5t.png

2m765nt.png

Of course, the ON FEET with black jeans.
prj40.png

My AJVII collection thus far.
2i7b78h.png

All I need now is the Hares.
My favorite release of the year, so far, next would be the Olympic 6.
Also, for the one guy that wondered how the materials between the GMP 7s and these are, the suede/nubuck is a tad softer on the GMP 7s.
Both are DYNAMITE though!
On to the next release.
:smokin

A++ on the pics Future I second that motion to have you as honourary photographer in here :smokin

Very impressed with the quality compared to recent releases these are very good. And they were the easiest pair ive gotten in a while. Got there at 7:40 left was driving home at 8:04 and i didn't even win the raffle to get them at my footlocker

Just out of curiousity why did you remove the laces?

PLEASE READ THIS REMINDER:
 ​

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Finally uploaded a video review of these.

Haven't seen many in here, plus on feet is included, of course.

Enjoy!

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

FDH, the pressure is on you from this point out.

You must cop every single JB release just to take pictures for the people.
laugh.gif

Use that as an excuse to your girlfriend/wife.

"But honey, I must buy these to take pictures of and do a video review of. There are a lot of people counting on me to do this review."

Last edited:
:rofl:

Damn, look what I started!

It's all good, I will do the sneakers justice.

& to CowColor, I'll fix the opening in my next vid.

It is getting old anyways.

:lol:

Next cop for me, Gold Medal KD's?

:nerd:

Finally uploaded a video review of these.

Haven't seen many in here, plus on feet is included, of course.

Enjoy!

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

I subbed 

Plan on doing videos myself like involving getting up early & copping & then shoe reviews

Back
Top Bottom