Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

If ur a size 9.5(2), 10, 13...btnc in fullerton cali has them for retail!!! Ur welcome

Dude said they just sold out, man I need a 9.5 so I can return this 10

Sorry bout that bro...they posted on twitter about 34 mins ago..

I'm glad I paid for my pair earlier this week. Woke up later than normal and rolled over to the mom and pop shop to pick up and apparently these sold out all over the New Orleans metro area. The fit is kind of tight around the mid foot, but I see that loosening up after I wear them out once or twice.

My dude who flaked on Concords came through for me finally.

118$
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by authentic354

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Tried to use the coupon but they wouldn't let me unless it was printed out. Then he said it has to be addressed to you not a 3rd party. Oh wells tried to save some money on these. Xs came out pretty clean with hang tag & soft pebbled leather. Fit kinda small though but can deal with my true to size. Pippen on my mind & 45 Vs Pacers is what I remember.

need this picture on a t-shirt
pimp.gif
Classic Pic
pimp.gif

You guys most likely got the answer or heard it thousand of times but, just want to confirm to my NKETLK Fam's for whoever ordered from NDC and didnt get a confirmaton email that Emails were jammed, down and not working as of last night. Some people got theres and some didn't because of it down. The lady I spoke to continued to check the order, and said it was good. I then told her that i have a pending mark on my account for $172 from NIKE.COM lady response, "We don't charge the account until its fully shipped." She said they will start shipping on monday(The next business day). Yes and i called last night and just minutes ago(x2). I haven't ordered online in years so a bit confused sorry. We should all be good in our NDC orders. Congrats to everyone who got there pairs last night and today safely. I didn't expect this shoe to be real chaos, SMH......The lurkers are watching..I see alot of new member recently hmmm.....But then again it's good for Niketalk.
ohwell.gif
Bittersweet....

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

If ur a size 9.5(2), 10, 13...btnc in fullerton cali has them for retail!!! Ur welcome

Dude said they just sold out, man I need a 9.5 so I can return this 10

Sorry bout that bro...they posted on twitter about 34 mins ago..

It's not your fault fam, thanks for the update though

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

You guys most likely got the answer or heard it thousand of times but, just want to confirm to my NKETLK Fam's for whoever ordered from NDC and didnt get a confirmaton email that Emails were jammed, down and not working as of last night. Some people got theres and some didn't because of it down. The lady I spoke to continued to check the order, and said it was good. I then told her that i have a pending mark on my account for $172 from NIKE.COM lady response, "We don't charge the account until its fully shipped." She said they will start shipping on monday(The next business day). Yes and i called last night and just minutes ago(x2). I haven't ordered online in years so a bit confused sorry. We should all be good in our NDC orders. Congrats to everyone who got there pairs last night and today safely. I didn't expect this shoe to be real chaos, SMH......The lurkers are watching..I see alot of new member recently hmmm.....But then again it's good for Niketalk.
ohwell.gif
Bittersweet....

Just got off the phone with them, they told me the same thing.  She said most likely confirmation emails will probably be sent out once they ship, which should be monday.  In case anyone has an order number and gets their order canceled, I would call them up and get a gift card from them, they did a $180 gift card during the concord release.

Thanks a bunch dude!  Was able to scoop up their last pair which was a 9.5.  That's what you call NT brethren lookin' out for each other.

Did anyone who copped from house of hoops in beverly center get a hang tag? I got nothing. I think dudes who worked their clipped them off. N1gaz be on some fishy *+!#.

Originally Posted by sdsualum

Thanks a bunch dude!  Was able to scoop up their last pair which was a 9.5.  That's what you call NT brethren lookin' out for each other.

Oh for real?!? Congrats bro...happy u was able to get b4 they were gone...was really surprized they still had'em...still bummed bout other dude that missed out....

Craigslist is FLOODED with these around here for outrageous prices.

Seems like the majority of people out there thought/think they can make a nice dollar like the concords got.

If it wasnt for resellers woulda been a bordeaux level release.. still was a super easy cop though.

Got mine from NTSF. On their FB page it says they still have 11 and up,  give them a call if you're in the area.
6737956175_3d52aff647_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom