Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Originally Posted by Aair16

Man I even hit IronMan talkin bout I'll get JD Booty's autograph if you get me a swoosh invite
roll.gif
Shoot, I have an autographed John Elway 8 X 10 I'll gladly throw in for a swoosh invite.

yeah but he's a Trojan fan so that means Ima get mine b4 you get yours....matter fact IronMan if you lookin I got you on Keith Rivers bolth them Trojanboys are trainin with my fam in Irvine right now

yeah but he's a Trojan fan so that means Ima get mine b4 you get yours....matter fact IronMan if you lookin I got you on Keith Rivers bolth them Trojan boys are trainin with my fam in Irvine right now

I see what you mean, but John Elway = Hall of Fame. First ballot.

Diesel- True plus your offering shows more hart considering you could get a lot more money for Elway and I aint gotta do anything to get him themtrojans
roll.gif

IronMan- I wont hate if you call Diesel family before me LOL

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Ok when you say NDC. Do you mean www.nike.com. The site that is open to everyone. Or this swoosh stuff where you have to be an employee?

yes nike.com (NDC) is for errbody...swoosh is for employees and fam......amd other, like me

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

^^^

laugh.gif
at the chaos in this thread, dudes freaking out, running around their bedroom and banging on their keyboards.

ndc/swoosh nees to hurry up
Sure, keep on typing that, they are listening
eek.gif

Just a reminder, the Black/Red (Playoff) VIII's didn't go up until after 5am PACIFIC time, so go get some Starbucks and a snack.

any swoosh member wanna send me an invite
Check your e-mail,
wink.gif

how'd you find his email address? instead of an invite,(i've heard how they should be related to you) can you just send me a 11.5 for the swooshprice? lol

Man forget this I'm about to buy some A-Cups from nordstroms and go the f to bed.....Good luck yall

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Ok when you say NDC. Do you mean www.nike.com. The site that is open to everyone. Or this swoosh stuff where you have to be an employee?

yes nike.com (NDC) is for errbody...swoosh is for employees and fam......amd other, like me

Ok by saying this you mean.

1.These will be open to none nike employees on nike.com at 3:00 Am eastern time?

These will be open to none nike employees on nike.com at 3:00 Am eastern time?
Most likely between 4:30-6:30 EST...but yes they will be there for everyone...

I am pissed as hell I tried buying them of finishline when they went up by the time I had finished all my info and went to the process button it said there wasan error and no more of my size well I just checked my bank accound and guess what finishline freakin took my money I was like!!*! !!! But I have no ordernumber or nothing not even an email? wtf I am pissed I will be calling first thing in the morning .. I suggest for those who tried ordering and didn't getthrought to check you accounts !!!!!

I'm tired and I'm about to go to sleep.

I ain't waking up in the morning so hopefully BeastBay comes through for me, if not oh well wouldn't be the first release I couldn't get.

Man forget this I'm about to buy some A-Cups from nordstroms and go the f to bed.....Good luck yall

A-Cups? You might as well cop a sports bra from Eastbay lol....

Back
Top Bottom