Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

^^yep snowin in a bunch of places lol but not gonna stop the madness..........we just got our shipment in today and we have enough to fill all our preordersand have some for sale tomorrow on release also

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^yep snowin in a bunch of places lol but not gonna stop the madness..........we just got our shipment in today and we have enough to fill all our preorders and have some for sale tomorrow on release also

eyes.gif
You aint slick buddy

Damn those are some hot low quality pics tho lol, makes me think the X's wont be that bad after all

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^yep snowin in a bunch of places lol but not gonna stop the madness..........we just got our shipment in today and we have enough to fill all our preorders and have some for sale tomorrow on release also
poofyo you really think you could still get the $430 or $450 you wanted on each pack

good luck man

These will probably be as easy to get as the BMP's were...It feels good being able to pass on these...Funny too, even though I got OG's of both ofthese shoes, if they hadn't butchered the 10, I would have copped...

I'm sure I'm not the only one passing on these overpriced cheap knockoffs because of that either...
roll.gif

am i the only one who sincerely like the 10's better than the 13's?
smh.gif
Probably....
roll.gif

You guys honestly think that eastbay will sell 50 pairs of each size in ten
minutes?

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

These will probably be as easy to get as the BMP's were...It feels good being able to pass on these...Funny too, even though I got OG's of both of these shoes, if they hadn't butchered the 10, I would have copped...

I'm sure I'm not the only one passing on these overpriced cheap knockoffs because of that either...
roll.gif

You crazy??? BMP/? That is trash compared to these!! It's the XIII....He GOT GAME!!!..
pimp.gif

ah crap. well i short 15 dollars lol. so i'm hoping somewhere will have them for 335 sooner or later or i'm gonna need atleast a bunch more for ebay

Originally Posted by StayLaced1331

pimp.gif

am i the only one who sincerely like the 10's better than the 13's?
Son you're not the only one who thinks that way. I admit to being on the XIII kinda hard (no mo) when I initially copped off the net. But theX's are crazy in person. The quality is fire too. These are keepers. Still have not tried my pairs on yet though but those pics are tempting.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

ah crap. well i short 15 dollars lol. so i'm hoping somewhere will have them for 335 sooner or later or i'm gonna need atleast a bunch more for ebay

its about 335$ with tax and not worth playing resell prices

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]I Officially Call Them The Smoke Tens,They Are No Way Related As The Shadows[/color]

poofyo you really think you could still get the $430 or $450 you wanted on each pack

good luck man
we have preordered alot and these will sell out at retail locations. so we are hoping to sell some more but if we dont we will hold onto them andcontinue selling them throughout the year

I'm just here at home waiting for my pair at home I can't believe ppl sleeping over at 34th street for these even though i slept for the dmp but theseare worth sleeping over unless its the 11+12 pack:wink:

havent gotten a Eastbay release in a minute, but they use to release em 9PM my time (AZ, Mountain Time), is it moved to 10?

Originally Posted by The Conejo

havent gotten a Eastbay release in a minute, but they use to release em 9PM my time (AZ, Mountain Time), is it moved to 10?

should be up at midnight eastern time in about 40 mins:smile:

^^^I STILL don't understand how people can rely on Eastbay...the chaos from the past releases would be enough to steer me away

Back
Top Bottom