Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

SCuse7 wrote:
So is there any truth to sizes getting re-stocked becuase of the credit cards not working etc...

WHy doesn't champs have these?

I wrote about this several pages back. I called Eastbay the morning after the DMP release and the rep told me they had some random sizes due to credit cardcancellations. He said the best time to check is between 7 and 8 a.m. the morning after a release.

I need to become a Nike employee. Anybody know if Niketown Chi is hiring.
roll.gif

I tried to get a pair on eastbay and FNL no luck. I got a dude thats suppose to come thru for me tommarow. I got my fingers crossed.

Well, I give up for tonight. My girl is gonna try and pick a package up for me in the morning cuz I'll be at work really early. if that doesn't gothrough I'll be hoping for credit cards cancellations on eastbay.
mad.gif

thank god for preorders at finishline in the mall cause i dont think ill ever try eastbay or finishline.com. i hope everyone is able to get them

^^^

laugh.gif
at the chaos in this thread, dudes freaking out, running around theirbedroom and banging on their keyboards.

ndc/swoosh nees to hurry up
Sure, keep on typing that, they are listening
eek.gif

Just a reminder, the Black/Red (Playoff) VIII's didn't go up until after 5am PACIFIC time, so go get some Starbucks and a snack.

any swoosh member wanna send me an invite
Check your e-mail,
wink.gif

whats the deal with size 7's?? they have them on fnl for 199 kids and 310 mens?? whats the difference??????????????

i know i had to work that morning & right before i was bout to leave then they finally put playoffs on swoosh i was happy!!!

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

^^^

laugh.gif
at the chaos in this thread, dudes freaking out, running around their bedroom and banging on their keyboards.

eek.gif

Just a reminder, the Black/Red (Playoff) VIII's didn't go up until after 5am PACIFIC time, so go get some Starbucks and a snack.

Check your e-mail,
wink.gif

Dang, if it's that easy I want an invite, too.
tongue.gif

I mean, you liked my TMZ response and all...

This is a perfect example of what jordan brand has to do to stay "hot" since 95% of what they pump out is trash
indifferent.gif

I got screwed on both footlocker and eastbay. I was processing on both and they both didn't go through and I put in my order right at 9:00 pacific. Champsand foootaction didn't have them up though, it was weird. Looks like I am going to have to try Nike.com, anybody know when they are going up?

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

^^^

laugh.gif
at the chaos in this thread, dudes freaking out, running around their bedroom and banging on their keyboards.

eek.gif

Check your e-mail,
wink.gif

Dang, if it's that easy I want an invite, too.
tongue.gif

same here

iron man send an invite my way too and i promise i will never argue with you again. everything you have said in the past was right and i was wrong
laugh.gif

whats the deal with size 7's?? they have them on fnl for 199 kids and 310 mens?? whats the difference??????????????

^^^

laugh.gif

eek.gif

Check your e-mail,
wink.gif

whats up with the email???

any swoosh member who are kind enuf to send me an invite pls im gonna use it for this pack and many more packs to come lol

I saw those on Finishline, but they didn't process my credit card, then a few mins. later they were gone. Weak!!

Originally Posted by ijapino

ATTENTION:

SOME OF YOU WILL BE RECEIVING SUSPENSIONS BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO COMPLY WITH OUR NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING RULE.

roll.gif
i mean it was plain as day...

Back
Top Bottom