Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

is it me or are the elastic parts on the tongues near the laces super stiff for the shadow X's? compared to my steels they sure feel like it.

haha agreed. what time did these babies go up on NDC? i fell asleep at 3 PsT...

Went to the mall around noon and luckily they had one pack left in my size. The quality on my pair of XIII's is a bit disappointing...the leather on thetoebox doesn't match, one pair is smoother than the other.

these went up at at ndc at around 6pm and were all sold out because ppl at swoosh at first access to the kicks oh well anyone i got 8.5 that i need to get ridof b/c everything sold out and 8.5 was left and later copped my size
pimp.gif

I picked mine up this morning. Easy kop! Strange thing is, ill say that the whole mall probably had a couple hundred pairs in total, and there was only 5 otherpeople waiting to get in for them. I know there were alot of preorders, but Daaaang.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^seems like these sold like crazy in california?
you have got to be the most annoying reseller ever. all you do is try to incite hype and put your website's link onto each page of this thread. give it up, there is nothing in this thread for you.

Word, it's amazing that dude hasn't been banned yet cause this is like the 3290834398408342 time he's pulled this, he does it with everyrelease, even the Navy/Orange 8's and thats desperate.

Scooped these up from ftl.I have never been out that early before but it was cool.Props to everyone who got them and to those who didn't good luck.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

you have got to be the most annoying reseller ever. all you do is try to incite hype and put your website's link onto each page of this thread. give it up, there is nothing in this thread for you.

Word, it's amazing that dude hasn't been banned yet cause this is like the 3290834398408342 time he's pulled this, he does it with every release, even the Navy/Orange 8's and thats desperate.

Ditto....that cat is constantly doin that....
tired.gif

I slept through the Eastbay release so I was pissed when I woke up. I waited for niketown.com but no luck there either. My local and Finishline and Footlockerhere in Lafayette, IN don't get jack...ever...so I kept looking for alternatives. I call my grandma in Chicago to see if she could pick one up for me...noluck. She told me that it was too cold outside and didn't want to go out. I was so close to giving up until I remembered that my roommate went home to Indyfor the weekend. Called him and asked to see if he could find one for me. Two hours late he calls me up and tells me that he managed to pickup a pair for me.WOOHOO! Got a pair without having to leave the apartment or waiting for it to ship. Can't wait to see 'em when my roommate comes back tomorrow. Sohappy right now.

a typical hypebeast question lol it was just a question i didnt ask anybody to tell me what kind of question i was asking i was just askin for an answer....imgonna wear mine cuz i dont think u should spend all this money on shoes if they r just gonna sit there its one think to collect old coins that u cant donothing with but to buy shoes and not wear them whats the point

Word, it's amazing that dude hasn't been banned yet cause this is like the 3290834398408342 time he's pulled this, he does it with every release, even the Navy/Orange 8's and thats desperate.

laugh.gif

I had to leave for Vegas this AM...so if figured I would miss out for sure...
Got to Vegas, call Niketown @ The Forum Shops...they had 5 size 10 packs at 1:30...so I walked down and scooped 1 pack...almost picked up two, like i normallydo, but the box is just too big to bring 2 back on the plane....Just got back to my room, thought I would post to help out..
So anyone needing them in Vegas should call up Niketown. Hope this helps
-sf77

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

I had to leave for Vegas this AM...so if figured I would miss out for sure...
Got to Vegas, call Niketown @ The Forum Shops...they had 5 size 10 packs at 1:30...so I walked down and scooped 1 pack...almost picked up two, like i normally do, but the box is just too big to bring 2 back on the plane....Just got back to my room, thought I would post to help out..
So anyone needing them in Vegas should call up Niketown. Hope this helps
-sf77

just called them up. update...they only have an 8.5 and 9 available. so, anyone who needs that size you're in luck. any leads on a size 11...PMME!

Man you guys think you got it hard... New Zealand had a total of 10 packages for the WHOLE country. Apparently people were outside the 1 Footlocker that hadthem from 1pm onwards on the 18th.

Unfortunately i have to resort to a reseller, because all the official nike/jordan sites don't ship here.

& yeah - what does Collezione mean? Sorry if it's been said allready.

Originally Posted by Dukedude31

might still be getting a pack called eastbay this morning they got my size 13 left over cause there was something wrong with the order when I placed it last night cuz of the G in front of the order number I got a new order number and everything now one can only hope
Yeah not a chance.... I ordered a sz 13 last night got my confirmation number and thought i was good to go.... (mine also had a g in the number
Well i went to bed last night around 1:30 last night after talking with you all on nt and was woken up this morning at exactly noon with a call from wisconsin, it was eastbay, they tried telling me that my order couldnt be completed bc there computer system crashed and they over sold the packs, and they pretty much did i blind draw on who got them, well i went off on the poor lady for about 10 minutes and she went to get a supervisor, i talked to the supervisor pretty much going off on her.... she told me there was nothing she could do to get me the shoes, but she did get me a 100 $ giftcard so that wasnt too bad..... she also told me they had hundreds upon hundreds of calls to make.....

Now for the luckiest thing ever, i then called the manager out at my local champs, we personally know eachother and i told him my story and asked them if they sold out, he said they had about 25-30 people this morning and no one got a 13
laugh.gif
I asked him to hold it for 10 minutes rushed out to the mall and got my shoes, no lines and even got to sleep in..... the best part is i still got that 100$ gift card coming!!!!
roll.gif

Wow funny that you say that cuz my credit card was recently charged $319 from Eastbay. I talked with Eastbay around 12:30pm today cuz I never got a phonecall during the morning about my order so I called them. So lets hope ur wrong.

I bet they set ur sz 13 aside and gave them to me cuz you went off on them sucker jk.
laugh.gif
wink.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FlyDaily

laugh.gif

YEA...THAT CAT DO BE ON ONE...
indifferent.gif

To the people that said that this package was going to be harder than the BMP's but easier than DMP's ya were right on the money!
Eastbay & Finishline s*cks, I got to the mall at 7:30 and they were like 20 heads there already and by the time they open at 9:00 it was like 50+ , LuckilyI copped the last pair in my size! BTW I dunno why people are hating on the Shadow's just cuz they have the #23 on the side?
I remember when the Metallic V's came out with the #23 on the side nobody really cared, anyways I'm happy with my pack now Ima sell my DS pair of OGXIII's.

I went this morning to my local FL...Me and my bro were the 1st ones in line, but as soon as we copped our pairs we booked it back to our car because therewere some shady/grimey dudes waiting outside lol...it was a pretty easy cop.

Originally Posted by fatpat1251

I heard dat in Houston some dudes got robbed at gunpoint at Greenspoint Mall... My condolences to those guys and I actually tried to get a pack this morning but found no one willing to barter da 13's wit me... So peep da sig and holla at me!!!!!

roll.gif

roll.gif

it was nice knowing you
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom