Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

^ Yep - look at the article: http://www.khou.com/news/local/stories/khou080119_tnt_shoerobbery.3b266f9f.html

[h2]Thief robs crowd lined up for new Air Jordans at Greenspoint Mall[/h2][h5][size=-1]04:43 PM CST on Saturday, January 19, 2008[/size][/h5][size=-1]KHOU.com staff report[/size]
Authorities were searching for a suspect Saturday who robbed a crowd of people at Greenspoint Mall.

Dozens of customers were lined up outside to buy the new Nike Air Jordans when the suspect approached, demandingmoney.

The thief got away with cash, wallets and other items.

Police say the robber took off in a 2007 black Chevy Tahoe.

If you have any information, call the HPD.

I like having shoes the man himself wore on the court and I saw a few pictures of him wearing the shadow X's with the "23" in the 1st round ofthe '95 playoffs against the Hornets. Other than the OG white, red, black colorway, this is a close second! Playoff X's!!!

I pre-ordered mine, so I had no problems. When i went to pick mine up, there were still a few left. My spot got 3 packs of the popular sizes (9-11) and 1-2 ofthe rest.

As for the shoes, they look better than I thought. The pics of the Shadows DEFINITELY DO NOT DO THEM JUSTICE.

Overall, I love them.

like having shoes the man himself wore on the court and I saw a few pictures of him wearing the shadow X's with the "23" in the 1st round of the '95 playoffs against the Hornets
The X's Mike wore had 45 on them, not 23.

That's a crime shame I guess crime pays if you catch someone standing in line. On a another note I am in Kansas with my son at his b-ball tournament. Mywife was able to pick my pack with NO issues in Texas one down and ten more to go.
happy.gif

I live in Detroit. I got up at 6:30 am to be at the mall around 7 cuz I was told by someone that worked in Footaction that the doors would open at 8:00 a.m.So, I'm the one of 3 ppl parked in the parking lot waiting for the guard to the mall to come open the doors. I see some ppl head toward this lil employeeentrance/service center door. So I just thought they worked in the mall. I see another guy head in that direction and he didn't come back out. So my nephewand I go up to the door and we see it's propped open. Turns out that the store had been open since 6:45. I got the last size 12 and put it in layaway. Thedude that rung me up said his entire store only had 17 packs. Crazy huh! Man, NT I can't wait to go get my shoes out.
grin.gif

i was able to get my hand on 2 packages one sz 8.5 and one 7 for my brother.. had to stand in line for a bit at footaction midnight release

I WANT A PAIR NOW OR ELSE IM GONNA........................................................

U DONT WANNA KNOW WHAT IM GONNA DO...

was looking for these all morning till probably bout 1pm. this store had all sizes still. i was suprised. i got two packs for me.....

MEN! what a long week, after my order beeing cancelled from pys i had no chance of gettin them because i stay in naples fl which barely gets retros....so todaymy friend invited me to sawgrass mall in ft lauderdale, i called the stores and everyone was sold out by 11:00 so i called foot locker and they said they had 1size 7.5 left so i was like
smile.gif
i might have a chance i get their at 1:00 walk in to foot locker and they guy is sitting in the counter i told them i calledthem earlier and he dint believe i came all the way from naples walk out 5 minutes later with my pair
smile.gif
i was very surprised how easy i got them...thank yougod

i didn't want this particular pack but was curious which stores here in nyc got em. Modells did get these packs but not all models. only the ones that sella lot of jays. Thank god the one around my way gets em. I'll be headed there in july when the IVs come out

Originally Posted by peezy921

hey VG30DETT:

it was no problem, I'm always willing to help a fellow sneaker head out and especially a fellow NTer. I'm glad everything worked out for everybody. I hope the other guy got his pair from FL since I saw him there on my way out of the mall. Funny thing was, I borrowed uncle's ride and his keyless entry remote was broken or something so I got stuck at the mall talking to random people and I ended up watching Cloverfield for $6, lol.

laugh.gif
So were you stuck carrying that heavy%+*@ box the whole time?

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

pickyourshoes.com has restocked 4 thoses who didnt get

I knew that was going to happen and their price jumped as well. Its cool cause my boy Mrtito32 had my back.

Yeah Rai, you know I got your back. These were easy to get in Memphis.

Originally Posted by FlyDaily

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^seems like these sold like crazy in california?
you have got to be the most annoying reseller ever. all you do is try to incite hype and put your website's link onto each page of this thread. give it up, there is nothing in this thread for you.

Word, it's amazing that dude hasn't been banned yet cause this is like the 3290834398408342 time he's pulled this, he does it with every release, even the Navy/Orange 8's and thats desperate.

laugh.gif
Poofyo isn't a reseller, he's an extortionist
laugh.gif

Got up this morning at like 6 am and went to queens center mall.....it wasn't as crazy as i thought it was going to be, unlike the turn out for the DMP.Modells had a couple of heads there and the entrance near the underpass had like maybe 25 heads in front of it. heard the mall was going to open at 7 for thekicks. So i'm sitting there talking to one of the dudes that was in front of modells since like 5 p.m. on friday
smh.gif
, and the security guard yells fromacross the street that "footlocker, lady footlocker, kids and champs is now open!!!!!" so all the people that were in the back of the line bum rushthe door and some big linebacker lookin dude pushed dis chick like half way down the block. People that were sitting in their cars popped out and ran for thedoor, then another guard comes out and says that kids footlocker was open......so i turn real quick and the guy that i was just talkin to in front of modellsruns for the door. some chick that was in the car tried to get out and run when she heard that kids footlocker was open and bust her a** and i meanhard.....................I stood around for a little while longer and then got back in the van and went to footaction on fulton street where my connect washolding down a second pair of 8.5 for me. my dude let me in and i copped and came right back to queens. IMO the DMP release scared away a lot of people becauseof all the chaos that went down when they dropped. and lets not forget that the DMP got pushed back.....so that had cats fiending even more for them. if u werethere in the morn at queens center mall when the DMP dropped u will remember a certain glass door being shattered when people found out sz's was sold out.Congrats to everyone who copped, and to those who didn't yet.....don't give up hope
happy.gif

lol i got mine at sheikhs for 325, all the footlocker, champs, and footaction only had a sz 7.5 or 13 - if i were in the game when the dmp's came out iprob cuda got like 8 packs - i went at 1 pm

Originally Posted by king jay XI

is it just me, or do all of the 13's look a bit creased?

Yes, and some of the XIIIs came choking with the laces straight from the box

i might be in luck, called a niketown and they had my size, they were closed so they said call in the morning, i swear this is the hardest ive ever workedtowards a sneaker, they better be worth it, i heard the condition on the 10's is awful.

Pretty good went in about 6pm after the Illinois vs. Purdue basketball game and grabbed a 10.5 at footlocker with no problems. I wish all the packs would bethis easy to cop.

Back
Top Bottom