Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

^^idk people just hate for no reason? i understand why jd is mad but it was jus a bad situation that happened with fedex shipping

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

oh word...

What size do you wear AJ? They had one size 12, and one 13 left as well. If you wear 9 or 9.5 you can simply just walk in, pick them up, and pay.

They have them standing right next to the security guard. Plus if you buy the pack, don't forget to ask for a "rewards card", for every $20 you spend, they give you a card good for $10 off your next purchase... So I got 3 of them from the cashier.
Oh, and they also had a load of Aqua 8's still, but didn't really see what sizes they had. I saw a 10.5, for what I can remember.
Thanks frenchblue...i got mine already..ma friend needs a pair in the valley so imma let em know....good looking though

This was easy. Like I just went in and out. No hassle.
eek.gif

idk people just hate for no reason? i understand why jd is mad but it was jus a bad situation that happened with fedex shipping
Sorry for being off-topic from this thread, but I can understand the frustation of JD. For selling such a high price of the products, at leastwhat you can do is to have better shipping service other than standard shipping, like 2-3 days delivery with signature. I bought XI DMP a while back, andI'm kinda disappointed that it took a while to get here, and the Fedex just left it there outside my porch. From the profit you make (I'm sure you do),you should at least give your customer a better shipping service......

jd if you still have a problem with that you can pm me. we only put sig confirmation on shoes over a certain price. most online sites do not use any sort of sig confirmation. if this was a problem you should of told me before and i would of gladly added it on. still sorry about what happened with that but it was entirely our fault.

How much do they have to be?? That $230 jd paid ain't cheap.

Question for all the peeps complaining about quality.....are yall gonna take them back?

Damn, people getting robbed already. Wait til the xi/xii

Yeah that's gonna be crazy.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^idk people just hate for no reason? i understand why jd is mad but it was jus a bad situation that happened with fedex shipping

230+15=245....OUT OF POCKET....WHEN I CALLED...LADY ASNWERES AND SAYS...HELLO? LIKE ITS NOT A PHONE NUMBER FOR A SITE...AND SHE COULD BARELY SPEAKENGLISH..LIKE CAT SAYS ABOVE...HOW MUCH DOES IT HAVE TO BE?..I HAVE NUMEROUS EMAILS FROM YALL ABOUT THIS AND THERE WAS NO HELP ON THIS SITUATION...EVEN AFTERFEDEX DENIED THE CLAIM....IMO...
75115c40c20658207490f945407d867aae1abd0.pjpg

Wel......first pack just dropped......10 more to go. I hope y'all do realize that before spending any more money than retail for this pack. Just like whatRockDeep said..."Be Patient"......But, regardless, congrats for those who are able to cop these.

yea now that i hear this i would never order from jumpmansneakers, not only do u have a risk of not getting your package, but he jacks the prices sky high

jd all our shoes are shipped fedex ground nless they are above 250 dollars. if you would have asked us for sig confirmation it would have been no problem.sorry that you didnt get your shoes but it wasnt entirely our fault as i say again. part of it was with fedex, part with me, and part with you.

^^the dude above me there is always a risk that a shipping company will miss handle your package. we have done over 5000 orders and have very rarely hadshipping problems such as jd. you can purchase shoes from any site and the risk is always the same.

IM SOOOO. LMAO
laugh.gif
@ THE RESELLERS AFTER THE RELEASE DATE.NO ONE SEEMED TO HAVE TROUBLE COPPING FOR RETAIL.SO NOW THEY'RE SLUTTING THEMSELVES AWAY TO GETRID OF THEIR OVERPRICED USELESS PACKS NO ONES GOING TO NEED TO BUY!..............................GO TO CHUUUUCH AND PRAY SOMEONE GETS DESPERATE.........
roll.gif

Originally Posted by krider31

yea now that i hear this i would never order from jumpmansneakers, not only do u have a risk of not getting your package, but he jacks the prices sky high.
I HAVE NEVER CLICKED THEIR SITE AGAIN AFTER THIS...EVER...EVEN DELETED IT OUT MY FAV'S.....AND PART WITH ME?.....WHAT DID I DO TO NOT GET MYSHOES? NOT SPEND ENOUGH TO GET SIG CONFIRM? OR YALL JUST WANNA SAVE $ ON SHIPPING....PROB MORE SAVING $ ON SHIPPING...

I ORDER FROM ALL THE MAJOR SITES...PYS...KICKSRUS...UTA....SNEAKERHEAD...SIDELINE APPAREL..........AND ALL OF THEM HAVE I HAVE NEVER HAD THE PAKAGE LEFT ON MYPORCH...EVER... ITS JUST PLAIN STUPIDITY IMO FOR A PACKAGE TO BE LEFT ON SOMEONES PORCH AT 8 AM...WHEN NO ONE IS AT HOME...

I think if they would have left out the 23 on the side of the 10's and left the original pattern color of the inside of the shoe it would have been moreattractive. Still satisfied though. Next on my list is 6/17 package and 7/16 package then Im retired.

^^^YEA WE KNOW THAT...MY BRO WAS POINTING OUT ANTHING BASICALLY TO BE ABLE TO MEET HALF WAY ON THE SITUATION. THEY DIDNT EVEN GIVE ANY TYPE OF RESOLUTION TO ITTHO....NONE...AFTER FEDEX CLAIM DENIED....CONTACT STOPPED...

NIKETOWN Portland
SW Sixth & Salmon
Portland, OR 97204

have sizes, you have to call to find out what sizes

NIKETOWN Chicago
Michigan & Erie
Chicago, IL 60611
have to call to find out what sizes are available

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

IM SOOOO. LMAO
laugh.gif
@ THE RESELLERS AFTER THE RELEASE DATE.NO ONE SEEMED TO HAVE TROUBLE COPPING FOR RETAIL.SO NOW THEY'RE SLUTTING THEMSELVES AWAY TO GET RID OF THEIR OVERPRICED USELESS PACKS NO ONES GOING TO NEED TO BUY!..............................GO TO CHUUUUCH AND PRAY SOMEONE GETS DESPERATE.........
roll.gif

WRONG!

Back
Top Bottom