Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

I was wondering about the re-stocking thing on Eastbay, and thanks for confirming that kleenkutz. I didn't think they were going to re-stock these shoesonce they are out. Also, I just check niketown.com, they only have sizes, 7-8.5, 17, and 18 left. These are going fast, I am glad I got mine from Eastbay lastnight. I should get them by Wednesday or Thursday. It is going to be the last pair for me also. I think this should the last pair as well, but like I have saidsomewhere else before, wouldn't surprise me that they would come out with a Jordan 45 in 22 years that's as limited as the Titaniums. The stealths arehot, I actually had one in hand earlier this week because I was out of town for business and stopped by a Champs and they have it there and the guy let mechecked one out. I can't wait to see them again.

Ordered a pair off of finishline last night, then went to the GM here in the bay area, and picked up a 2nd pair at around 2:30. My favorite new Jordan modelsince the stealths...

If this really ends up being the "last" numbered Jordan, I'd say they're going out on as high a note as can be expected. I'm extremelyhappy with this cop, it's probably the best new black AJ since the XVI. I just take the whole "last AJ" thing as a grain of salt, though, becauseI have this gut feeling that JB's not done with "flagships" for good. Just my opinion...

Definitely one of the easiest pick-ups ever for me.

I walked in at around 5-6pm and my dude that was on shift told me I was the first one today to buy the XX3.

I definitely like these. They look amazing and watching that DVD, you just feel like a part of history.

anyone know what would happen if i order more than 2 pairs off swoosh? like 2 different transaction. do they allow that?

Originally Posted by SuperVi11ain

anyone know what would happen if i order more than 2 pairs off swoosh? like 2 different transaction. do they allow that?
It says two pairs: meaning two per household...if you buy more they will cancel the third one...

There's still alot of other promising XX3's to come out this year still; specifically the white & red version on the dvd. So unless people areabsolutely positively sure that this colorway of the XX3's is the last JB shoe they're picking up I don't know why all the talk about it's the"end" for me. Yes hypothetically it's the last AJ sig model, but I'm still very amped up for the other colors as well.

yea but those colorways wont be as exciting as these.

maybe the should have saved the best 2 for last? but i will be waiting for pics of the white/reds

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

There's still alot of other promising XX3's to come out this year still; specifically the white & red version on the dvd. So unless people are absolutely positively sure that this colorway of the XX3's is the last JB shoe they're picking up I don't know why all the talk about it's the "end" for me. Yes hypothetically it's the last AJ sig model, but I'm still very amped up for the other colors as well.
To me this are classic...first two are unique in their own way but stealth is the kicks man...one more color coming out like 1st...
then low tops...maybe some SE/PE's

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

There's still alot of other promising XX3's to come out this year still; specifically the white & red version on the dvd. So unless people are absolutely positively sure that this colorway of the XX3's is the last JB shoe they're picking up I don't know why all the talk about it's the "end" for me. Yes hypothetically it's the last AJ sig model, but I'm still very amped up for the other colors as well.
To me this are classic...first two are unique in their own way but stealth is the kicks man...one more color coming out like 1st...
then low tops...maybe some SE/PE's
I respect that. But I still think people's minds will change drastically once some of these other XX3's come out. As I said I'm amped forthe white & red XX3's, and especially intrigued about the black & royal blue XX3's but these stealths are dope, no denying that. I was justsaying...there's more XX3 heat coming out later this year.
tongue.gif
...andI still like the All Stars better.
laugh.gif

Finally got my pair an hour ago...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Paid retail, no tax...I bought it from an Olympia store in the mall...like some of you guys, it also came with the banana shaped inserts. Fine by me.

I got the DVD but no card though. Wassup with that?!
frown.gif
I was looking forward to it...the card on the last page is
pimp.gif
if its the one that comes with theStealths.

Superb job by JB on this one...was in love with the shoe when I first seen it here and I'm very pleased now.

how do they fit? My boy said they are narrow as hell.

Def. true to size. However, the little pinky toe might feel some discomfort especially if you're going to play ball with them because they're a littletight around that area. So if you're size isn't available, I say go .5 up. But they are true to size though.

yeah...so those who hav their kicks..sup with the cd...is it in the box/ suppose to come with the kicks ??

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

yeah...so those who hav their kicks..sup with the cd...is it in the box/ suppose to come with the kicks ??

Yeah it came with the dvd in the bottom of the box.

^^^ i believe so..but again not 100% sure abt that, they are GR and most likely eastbay might restock...

Originally Posted by TheDynasty101

Anyone know whether any of the stores or websites will be restocking? Every store in my area sold out.

Eastbay will be restocking, theyre already taking backorders on certain sizes thatll ship out in March.

Back
Top Bottom