Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Originally Posted by TheDynasty101

Anyone know whether any of the stores or websites will be restocking? Every store in my area sold out.

Usually Finishline.com restocks Monday morning after a Saturday release so check finishline.com monday morning... mostlikely they'll get a restock...i've ordered from their restock monday in the past and they have always been good to me....

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

yeah...so those who hav their kicks..sup with the cd...is it in the box/ suppose to come with the kicks ??

Yeah it came with the dvd in the bottom of the box.
thnx for confirming that...

Easy cop. I slept til 9:30 this morning, then I went to work. I came home and a hour after I got in, my mom comes home from doing some shopping. She said"I was going to buy you some Jordans today but I wasn't sure if you wanted them." I said were they all black?" She described them to me andmy eyes lit up when she told me the biggest size Finish Line had was a 13. I told her I could fit a 13 so she said "You want to go back to the mall andget them? I'll buy them for you tonight if you drive." I got my car keys and b4 I knew it we were at Finish Line. I tried them on, they fit, and I hadthem. She was in such a shopping mood, she copped them without hesitation, and THEN asked me if I wanted to get some socks, laces, a fitted, a jacket, andjeans from any other stores in the mall. I told her not to spend any more money, so we just dipped out and came home.

I didn't plan on coppin these at all anytime soon because I didn't wanna pay retail for them, but I made out like a bandit. I'm 19 btw

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

^^^ i believe so..but again not 100% sure abt that, they are GR and most likely eastbay might restock...

Eastbay is not restocking any pairs of these. I spoke to a representative on the phone early this morning about if they would get more pairs since Iwasn't sure if my order went through and she told me once their soldout there not getting anymore, she even suggested me to stores, like Champs,Finishline, etc. I was like all called all the stores in my area and only Footaction had them but not in my size. She was like, "I'm sorry to hearthat, good luck."
mad.gif
But I'm good considering I copped a pair fromFinishline.com when I was tryna place my order on Eastbay and also placed an order at Niketown so just waiting for them to reach my door step.
pimp.gif
happy.gif

I am really surprised these sold so fast.

When it comes to marketing, JB/Nike is top notch. No other sig shoe has sold this well initially. I guess releasing an extremely limited model followed by asomewhat limited model really worked.

I woke up around 5:30am to go to work, checked Swoosh, and there they were. I didn't get them though, I figured they will be around, but no. No regrets,there are spots around my way with my Size, but $200+ is excessive, IMO. $111 wasn't too bad, I just didn't feel that itch. I guess it fell in linewith my current state of mind. I have one foot out the door already and with the "I'll buy it when I'm ready" mentality, I don't feelbad about missing out.

NT's sold out, Swoosh sold out,
eek.gif

I hope whoever got these will truly enjoy these, it is a beautiful shoe.

Black Ice116 wrote:
I didn't plan on coppin these at all anytime soon because I didn't wanna pay retail for them, but I made out like a bandit. I'm 19 btw

Yeah, you made out like a bandit because you didn't pay for them you got your mommy too, and thats kinda sad since your, "19 btw".
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

Easy cop for me. Went to Footlocker around 11, got my size 11.5. Tried paying with my debit/credit card for the first time (new card issue) and it gotdeclined, so I called my bank and asked what's up with the situation for a good 15 minutes, got that cleared, came back, and paid for my pair.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Easy cop. I slept til 9:30 this morning, then I went to work. I came home and a hour after I got in, my mom comes home from doing some shopping. She said "I was going to buy you some Jordans today but I wasn't sure if you wanted them." I said were they all black?" She described them to me and my eyes lit up when she told me the biggest size Finish Line had was a 13. I told her I could fit a 13 so she said "You want to go back to the mall and get them? I'll buy them for you tonight if you drive." I got my car keys and b4 I knew it we were at Finish Line. I tried them on, they fit, and I had them. She was in such a shopping mood, she copped them without hesitation, and THEN asked me if I wanted to get some socks, laces, a fitted, a jacket, and jeans from any other stores in the mall. I told her not to spend any more money, so we just dipped out and came home.

You lucky son...

How many times have you all picked up your box... opened them.. grabbed the shoes.. and just held them in your hands just to look at them!?!?!? I think I am atabout 15 times now.. since this morning.. LOL

People were saying they were worried about the tongue creasing, but it seems pretty tough, but the problem I have with the tongue is that it is so small thatit feels weird to not have a bigger tongue for my ankle.

THIS SHOE R MISTREATED............ALL THE PAIRS THAT I SAW HAD SOMETHING DAMAGE....................

Ineed23s, Ive done the same thing about 10 times. I copped them before work this morning. I was looking at them when I hit a red light. Then I walked out to mycar 2 times to look at them while I was working. I usually prefer the white shoes better but these shoes are a classic. I hope the White/Red are a GR so I cancop them or find the White/Black/Red without getting raped on the price.

^^^up above who cares if hes 19 if his mom wanted to buy them for him then goodfor him. Why hate on the guy dont act like u wouldnt be happy if sumbody boughtthem for u

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Ineed23s, Ive done the same thing about 10 times. I copped them before work this morning. I was looking at them when I hit a red light. Then I walked out to my car 2 times to look at them while I was working. I usually prefer the white shoes better but these shoes are a classic. I hope the White/Red are a GR so I can cop them or find the White/Black/Red without getting raped on the price.

roll.gif
at the red light though!?!?! I took them out when I was in theparking lot of the mall and was
eek.gif
.. WHY DO THESE LOOK SO GOOD...I worethem to this local high school game (I am a sports reporter) and had SO many necks turning...man oh man.... when a mother comes up to you and says, "Wheredid you get those and are those Jordans?" I said yeah. She said wow, do they all look that good and I want to get some for my son now.. PRICELESS!

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

It's been fun everybody..................................................................................The last shoe of a dynasty, like they say "All good things must come to an end!"

wait wait wait, time out

u mean to tell me that this is the last jordan number sneaker!!? (forgive my extreme form of ignorance)

good thing i copped them last week before the morning rush.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Ineed23s, Ive done the same thing about 10 times. I copped them before work this morning. I was looking at them when I hit a red light. Then I walked out to my car 2 times to look at them while I was working. I usually prefer the white shoes better but these shoes are a classic. I hope the White/Red are a GR so I can cop them or find the White/Black/Red without getting raped on the price.

roll.gif
at the red light though!?!?! I took them out when I was in the parking lot of the mall and was
eek.gif
.. WHY DO THESE LOOK SO GOOD...I wore them to this local high school game (I am a sports reporter) and had SO many necks turning...man oh man.... when a mother comes up to you and says, "Where did you get those and are those Jordans?" I said yeah. She said wow, do they all look that good and I want to get some for my son now.. PRICELESS!
laugh.gif
That's great.

I'm a very big fan of the Stealth XX's and didn't think they could be outdone...

Picked these up today and found out I was wrong.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Black Ice116 wrote:

Yeah, you made out like a bandit because you didn't pay for them you got your mommy too, and thats kinda sad since your, "19 btw".
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

Just because she wanted to buy them for me makes it kinda sad? Yea, you're really cool. I'm guessing if some1 bought you the 23s you would be like"oh take them back, I wanted to buy them myself." Be honest. Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean to come off like a brat by saying I made outlike a bandit. But how can I resist getting a pair of kicks I wanted but didn't plan on getting til the price dropped?

And I only said how old I was cause I didn't want any1 to ask me after reading my story.
buschfan04 wrote:
^^^up above who cares if hes 19 if his mom wanted to buy them for him then goodfor him. Why hate on the guy dont act like u wouldnt be happy if sumbody bought them for u
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom