Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Not tryna add the hype but let me just tell you, they say this is a General Release but I called like 5 stores in my area and only 1 store had them which wasFoot Action and size 12 and 13 were gone' so you figure it out, all I have to say is you better make sure you get to the store early or try your look withEastbay like me.

These joints be the butters. COPPED!

neva hate just cause u see a black/white sketch of a sample. Look like a fool...

ohwell.gif
this be the look I give the birds.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

laugh.gif
I'm on the 15th page... probably cause I doubled the replies per page.
tongue.gif

Can't wait!
I have it on 100 replies so I'm on page 6

these are excluded from the 50% off employee appreciation, but not the regular 30% off employee discount. my store got 18 pairs, and we have only 6 left tosell the public tomorrow. good luck to all

JUST CONFIRMED!!

NTNY is having a release party at 8:23 in the morning

where they will provide donuts and breakfast and at 9:23 am they will raffle off a free!!

yes ladies and gentleman a free!!!

sz 13 (jordan's size shoe) to the public.

i dont know to what extent the sz 13 is..

whether its a limited one,
autographed
or a general release one

but free is still a good thing.

theyre doing it whether or not people show up so if only one of u guys go then ur chance is 1 of 1 to win that raffle!!! lol
so idk what u guys are planning to do but im gonna definitely check this out for a chance 2 get a free pair thats my sz...

ooh and if your wondering if they are gonna have a good sz run ummm.

they definitely have about a couple hundred pairs in stock.. i personally looked at their stock and they have about 17 to 23 pairs of sz 9's to 11'sand from 8 to 13 pairs of the rest. so take ur chances and good luck..

I really hate these releases, cuz I can't sleep at all the night before, and I get nervous before I try to go pick up my pair, like if I was going toelementary for the first time
laugh.gif

If I'm unable to get my pair, I will be %$&*@*# bricks.

having mine sitting in the closet already is the best feeling. no dealing with website crashes tonight or the f'ing moron re-sellers in the early morning.

Alright so I normally don't buy Jordans but have always liked and followed them. I saw these shoes in person and I think they are ridiculously nice anddefinitely want to cop but I have a question.

Will these ever have any re-sell value?

I want to buy 2 pairs want to keep and 1 to maybe sell later on but will it be worth it?

I get the sameway FrenchBlue23 its horrible but I always wind up getting a pair. Matter of fact I have that feeling right now.

No shoe is really ever worth buying to resell (except limited or extremely limited releases).

ESPECIALLY not if you buy them off a credit card.

The money is in selling the shoes weeks or months ahead of their release date.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Alright so I normally don't buy Jordans but have always liked and followed them. I saw these shoes in person and I think they are ridiculously nice and definitely want to cop but I have a question.

Will these ever have any re-sell value?

I want to buy 2 pairs want to keep and 1 to maybe sell later on but will it be worth it?

shoes are made to wear. if youre looking for a return on your money, youd be better off buying a savings bond.

Page 24
pimp.gif
the number of the heir to the throne ...but ya shoes r sick i will hit up NTLA for my pair tomorrow

Originally Posted by BCF06

I get the sameway FrenchBlue23 its horrible but I always wind up getting a pair. Matter of fact I have that feeling right now.

Me too, I always find my pair, but the feeling is still setting in, I just ate, and I feel like crap now.
frown.gif

I need to calm down. I'm going extra early tomorrow just in case, I don't care if I look like a fool being the first in line.
laugh.gif

I am SSOOO grateful that my local FINISHLINE... in a mall that is only 5 minutes away.. allows buyers to reserve EVERY SINGLE PAIR OF JORDANS THEY GET!!.. Ihave not felt nervous about a Jordan release in a few years.. AND I know the manager NOW.. since he is starting to see me more and more and I"SMALL-TALKED" him about the Jordans..
anyway... My J's are ALWAYS on lock.. ANNND as long as you get there before 12 .. you are SURE to get your pair.. IF you reserved them!!!
So with that said.. THANK GOODNESS FOR MY FINISHLINE!!

JUST CONFIRMED!!

where they will provide donuts and breakfast and at 9:23 am they will raffle off a free!!

autographed
or a general release one

theyre doing it whether or not people show up so if only one of u guys go then ur chance is 1 of 1 to win that raffle!!! lol
so idk what u guys are planning to do but im gonna definitely check this out for a chance 2 get a free pair thats my sz...

they definitely have about a couple hundred pairs in stock.. i personally looked at their stock and they have about 17 to 23 pairs of sz 9's to 11'sand from 8 to 13 pairs of the rest. so take ur chances and good luck..

Originally Posted by NumeroFive

JUST CONFIRMED!!

autographed
or a general release one

they definitely have about a couple hundred pairs in stock.. i personally looked at their stock and they have about 17 to 23 pairs of sz 9's to 11's and from 8 to 13 pairs of the rest. so take ur chances and good luck..

And you're gonna post this how many times??

Back
Top Bottom