Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Im still waiting till next week so I can cop for 100. I already have them set aside by my connect. Good Times.

NTSF "supposedly" sold out during their midnight release. I got there at 12:15 and they said I couldn't go inside without a wristband so I waiteduntil they confirmed that it sold out at 1am. So wack. I guess I'll try in the morning. Oh yea... saw Mike Bibby and Josh Smith and some other Hawksplayers get dropped off by taxis right in front of NTSF to hit up a bar down the street. I still can't believe the Warriors for blowing that one. How theygonna get into the playoffs like that??

Finally got my Eastbay confirmation email. Yeeeah. 10.5. It was complete hell the first 30 min but thank God I scooped my pair.

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

how u turn off the flash...wanna try it on one computer and stay on the other one
Tools - Internet Options - Programs - Manage add-ons - Find Shockwave/Adobe and disable it.

Originally Posted by LiL bRaZiL bAbY

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

how u turn off the flash...wanna try it on one computer and stay on the other one
Tools - Internet Options - Programs - Manage add-ons - Find Shockwave/Adobe and disable it.
good looking...

You're welcome. When you go to swoosh.com without flash it'll give you 3 options. I believe the last option is to browse Swoosh without flash so justclick that and you get the old Swoosh site.

Hope y'all get yours pairs my dudes. For real. and That's coming for a dude who could never get his J's online. I would always find someway toscrew myself over. So I had to resort to finding some really generous people to help out.

Good luck to you guys and hope every single one of you who wants a pair, gets one.

Originally Posted by LiL bRaZiL bAbY

You're welcome. When you go to swoosh.com without flash it'll give you 3 options. I believe the last option is to browse Swoosh without flash so just click that and you get the old Swoosh site.
got it...old swoosh look crazy without flash...
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^ Tell me about it. I Always prefered the old site to the new one. Damn them for not reactivating the search bar though.

Yea you have to find jordan via the links on the left side. I little more complicated but it doesn't lag the way the flash site does. If you're runningtwo computers I'd say leave on without flash.

Back
Top Bottom