Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

well Its good to finally have both XX3's that I wanted in my hands, but now I feel like I'm coming down off of some high...I guess, The Journey isalways more enjoyable than the destination...I think after its all said and done we will all remember the year of the 23 forever....
happy.gif

Thank you JB for finally getting it right with these past two releases...Great shoes and plenty of opportunity for true fans to get them
smile.gif

And of course thank you Mr. Hatfield...you are the best!!!!!
pimp.gif

Ended up pickin up the black ones to go with my whites. Used the employee discount so it wasnt all that bad. Had to stocklocate though because we don't getgood Jays.

did anyone notice that the stitching on the side of the shoe is mj's initials?? Same as the box of the xx3.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

did anyone notice that the stitching on the side of the shoe is mj's initials?? Same as the box of the xx3.

You mean as in Marcus and Jeffrey (JK= Jordans Kids?!?
eyes.gif
?!?!?) ORmaybe they could just be MJ's initials!?!?! LOl.. either way the MJ fits..
*NEVERMIND* You edited it!

walked in to Millenium about 10:30. the only one there. tried on the size and walked out.
i was a little worried though when Eastbay sold out so quick last night.
truly a beautiful shoe.
first place i went to (Mega), didn't even get them, but they got the All Stars and they had plenty left. weird.
and that white/red colorway on the dvd is stunning.

-J-

I woke up at 10 and got to my mall at about 10:45 and picked up a pair easy. It was annoying because the mall had something going on because all the carts orwhatever they call them, were being tested out or something like that because there was about three times as many of them then usual. I thought they areprobably testing to see which ones will be placed there, but I don't know.

DID THESE COME WITH ANY TYPE OF CARD OR ANYTHING ELSE SPECIAL OTHER THE THE DISC???????????????? NEED TO KNOW ASAP PLEEEEAAASSEEE!!! THANKS

Originally Posted by Dextertbay813

DID THESE COME WITH ANY TYPE OF CARD OR ANYTHING ELSE SPECIAL OTHER THE THE DISC???????????????? NEED TO KNOW ASAP PLEEEEAAASSEEE!!! THANKS

Disc only.

To the people who were originally complaining about the "fin", look how much better the sneaker with it looks than the one w/o it.

I just wish that it was a bit more rigid so that it could actually hold your jeans/sweats up.
smile.gif

im new down here in so.cal and cant find these anywhere. anyone know where i can pick up a men size 11 and kid size 5 in the orange county, long beach, or laarea?

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

im new down here in so.cal and cant find these anywhere. anyone know where i can pick up a men size 11 and kid size 5 in the orange county, long beach, or la area?
shoo...i will say check ur local mall...WSS i know they be get'n J's
niketown is prob sold out already...
good luck man..

This is one of the most gratifying cops in one month the All Stars and the Stealth 23's, wow!
Top 3 Jordans of all time IMO: 3's, 11's and 23's

got mines this morning with a couple homies, good times indeed
pimp.gif

after copping the 23's went to popeyes at 10 am for breakfast
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yes,
Also noticed that JB uses the same grade threading and stitch patterns that Nike,Inc. owned Cole Haan uses on my other pick uo today.

got to the mall @ 5am, was 7th in line and got my sz 10!! there was about 100 people waiting, they let 5 in @ a time and bout 30 people ran up to cut, iwasn't even having it!!
mad.gif
my FA sold out quick, footlocker got like 30 pair and champs got less than 20 i think. it was almost as crazy as the allstarrelease this morning. oh yea, there were 4 cats that had been waiting outside the mall since 7pm the day before!!! they said it was their first "campout"!
roll.gif
roll.gif

I agree with you allthingsjordan... The journey was more gratifying than the destination. I got to Foot Locker in Santa Anita Mall around 2 PM and picked upmy pair. I was actually shocked that they still had some and when I asked the guy that worked there if they were selling well he said he was surprised thatthey were. I, in turn, was surprised that he said that. Like everyone else here, I think they're pretty nice looking. When I got to the car, I was allhappy but then started to realize that this is finally the end of a great ride. I told myself that this was going to be the last pair of J's that I wouldget even if they went to 45. After 15+ years of collecting, I got really sad knowing that I won't be looking forward to the "new pair of J'scoming out". I got alot of good info here and would like to thank alot of you guys. One less person to have to worry about taking you size...

Back
Top Bottom