Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Forgot to check swoosh good thing my boy got me a pair with discount of course i also put in a request for about 50 pairs from some store in the midwest thatonly sold 20 pairs all day so those should be in sometime this week
smile.gif

ordered from eastbay, got the order number but no email. just a phone call saying to try later in the week, my order didn't go through. so went down tofootaction inland center socal and copped my size 12 at 6:15 pm!!

to the person who said if you'd sleep on these you'd regret it...you were RIGHT. this is definitely a classic and i'm glad that i got one pair. iwasn't going to get them, but after seeing them in person they are fire. if you had the money and passed on these you're dumb. this shoe is a thing ofbeauty.

At first, I questioned how these looked, but as time passed, they grew on me and now I think these are as nice as the bred XI's. Classic!
I woke up at 8:00 am and drove to Footlocker. Luckily they had 4 pairs left and 2 happened to fit me..... So I had to take both.....

Is it just my shoes or do these run about a half size big??? Anyone else notice this? Congrats to those that got a pair......
305623233.jpg

Do you guys think these will still be on the shelves tomorrow morning? Was on the fence about these because of the price but I've now fallen over lol,plus a little come up in poker earlier tonight helped out a bit
tongue.gif
. Never owned a pairof stleath XX's but these sure look like they can fill that void!

it's crazy that some of you got 'em so easy! i had to wait about 2hrs outside in 32 degree temps, and they sold out in less than an hour. i guess location IS a huge factor!
This is definitely a huge factor. I'm from Scranton, PA, and only one spot got the Stealths. They had a bunch of people put them on hold,but when I went to pick mine up at about 1 pm the manager told me hardly anyone showed up to pick them up! She had two FSRs, so she sold a few pairs to walkins, but I was really surprised people were so nonchalant about picking these up.

A million thanks to her for making sure I got my pair though. I really appreciate it when a manager goes out of his/her way to help me like that.

My, my, my, now I feel like I need a pair of Stealth XX's seeing all these comparison pics.

Instead I bought the white XX's back when they released.
ohwell.gif

I'm on the lookout for a size 11 now.
nerd.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

I think these will be hard to find Sunday....... Call around..... I'm in the OC and I think these are sold out everywhere.... Good Luck.....

These definitely fill the void of the Stealth XXs. IMO, 23s are better than the XXs

pimp.gif

so whats the latest on the sneakersus.com deal? man.. im starting to get worried.. i ordered my stealths thru them.. and i keep emailing the guy and i get noresponse.. im going to wait it out untill wednesday and then cancel or call my bank to get my funds back..

anybody else ordered the stealths thru them?

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I'm from Scranton, PA
G-Mac, is that you?
laugh.gif

Go Cuse!

laugh.gif
Nah, I ain't G-Mac. Nice guy though.
Seems like it. I hope he gets a shot in the L someday.
tired.gif

Anyway, not to threadjack... I have to agree with whoever it was that said these kicks are a squeeze to get on. And once they are on, snug as a bug in a rug!

I have to agree with whoever it was that said these kicks are a squeeze to get on. And once they are on, snug as a bug in a rug!
You're not kidding! These really have a great fit; almost feel custom-tailored. Closest thing I can think of in comparison is the PennyFoams.

You know, I gotta ask...is it just me or are the boxes WAYYYYY to big for the shoes? I mean, my size 10s look like their in a box for size 13s. They don'tseem very well protected in these boxes. I'm thinking of storing mine in a smaller box (which may actually fit in the XX3 box...wouldn't surprise me).

I'm from Scranton, PA
G-Mac, is that you?
laugh.gif

Go Cuse!

laugh.gif
Nah, I ain't G-Mac. Nice guy though.
Seems like it. I hope he gets a shot in the L someday.
tired.gif

Anyway, not to threadjack... I have to agree with whoever it was that said these kicks are a squeeze to get on. And once they are on, snug as a bug in a rug!

It probaly was me. Talking about how you cant just slip your foot in and out of it. It is very narrow. I feel bad for wide feet people.

Originally Posted by thejester03

guys, it's inperative that you guys check and re-check your pairs before purchasing!!! Alot of the pairs have glue residue and white scuffs on the toe boxes! I had to go through 6 pairs of sz. 10s before I found a clean pair.... just a heads up!

-jester

Did you get your pair from Niketown? I think im going to return my 9.5, due to it having a minor defect that can get ugly very quickly.
ohwell.gif

guys, it's inperative that you guys check and re-check your pairs before purchasing!!! Alot of the pairs have glue residue and white scuffs on the toe boxes! I had to go through 6 pairs of sz. 10s before I found a clean pair.... just a heads up!

-jester
When I got my pair home I actually found a scuff on the side of mine I hadn't noticed in the store, and I was like
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. But I whipped out the Scuff & Stain remover and it cameright off
happy.gif
, so I was relieved to say the least. Luckily the scuff wason the plastic/rubber "finger" on the side of the toe box. Obviously I wouldn't use that stuff anywhere else on the shoe.

But definitely keep your eyes open.

if anybody ordered the stealth on sneakersus.com here are my update on sneakersUS.com!!! this guy actually emailed me and said that the shoe was released on02/23/08 and they couldnt ship it in an earlier day.. so thats a sign of relief somewhat.. now this website is starting to look legit..

Originally Posted by jc619er

Did anybody's Foot Locker or Foot Action get the new Sole Collector like the website said they would today?
not that i know of i was looking for it myself so ur best bet is to hit a book store 2morrow

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Easiest pick for me in a while. Woke up at like 11and went to my local spots and picked them up. Crazy thing is they sold out at every store in the two malls i went to. But i went to an outlet mall and they still had a FSR. It was weird.

What outlet was it? Nike, Foot Locker . . .?

I been wearing Jordans for years. But it seems to me the new Jordan designs released after the 16's, all the new J's were ugly & the hottestJ's released are the retro line of Jordans. If you recall when the And1 line of products came out the released a shoes smiler to the Jordan xx3. Here arepictures of the And1 "Jordan XX3" shoes that I'm referring to:
and1.remix.660.jpg

But it dosn't matter If the Jordan's XX3 look like And1's. Jordan still will sell out in the stores. I would reather wear some Retro's J's,Uptowns,Chucks, Shell Toes, or some Air Max 95 and yall came keep the JordanXX3
Darwinstl23

anybody have a "clicking" problem when they WALK in their XX3"s? the stitching pattern panel is folding out and clicking as i walk. madANNOYING...it's only on my left shoe too. the right shoe the pattern panel has a small patch that's sticking out like the glue didnt hold in one spot.

i'm so tempted to return these, never been so annoyed by a pair of jordans or nikes after wearing them right out the box. ive tried wearing them loose andtightening them all the way...the clicking/folding of the stitching panel is pissing me off.

I got a pair of all-stars and stealths and they are both great looking shoes. But in my opinion I like the looks of the All-Star better. The combination ofblack red and white patent leather is just beautiful, not because they are limited because they both look better then the titaniums. To me at least. Eitherway, I'm well on my way to spending over $3,000.00 on J's in 08.

Back
Top Bottom