Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Whew! After "sleeping" on these yesterday, I was still able to find my size today at my local Foot Locker. I think they still had a few sizes from10.5 and up but not too sure. I wasn't going to get these but my cousin was wearing them last night and it completely changed my mind. Such a cleanlooking shoe, subtle but explosive all in one!

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by mjmcv23

I still do not see how the patter says MJ i see the M but dont see the J

I don't see the J on the stealths either or the all-stars for that matter. I guess I'm blind.
ohwell.gif

Don't feel bad guys. The J is really hard to make out, and it's exactly shaped like a true J, so that makes it even hard to find. The J isdefinitely there, but you have to look REALLY close.

I hope the colorways to come have patent leather like the All-Stars. I just realized that most of the shoes I have have suede or nubuck on them and it israining right now so I have to wear one of my only pairs with just leather. And the J is in the stitching in the grey underneath the M which is bigger inwhite.

did these sell out anywhere? i'm just curious. we got 600 of just the men's at the ES, and i think we'll be sitting on these for a minute.

I'm happy with pair! I was going to get my girl a pair too but at the last minute she changed her mind
smh.gif
instead she wanted me to buy her a Coachpurse!!! Which was $230 plus tax! Oh well she's happy with her purse and I'm happy with my kicks btw I'll be getting the Allstars for $170shipped!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Anyone get their shipment email from eastbay yet? i only got the confirmation email
i dont think eastbay ships sundays, cuz ups, fedex, usps are closed sundays. hopefully all of us who ordered off eastbay will ship tomorrow

For those in the Houston area, several stores in the Sharpstown have a good number of sizes available. Also, Footaction still had the Allstars in an 8.5

dammit i missed out on the stealths

i blame it all on call of duty 4 and the ps3 NT clan, playing with them all night long

Still alot in and around the Houston-area. Pick up second pair at Northline Sat. 8:00 am- no prob. handful of people, in and out in 10 mins! Bro. picked his uplater that night at Greenspoint just as easy. I headed to Willowbrook with fam. this afternoon...FL, FA, Fin.Line had quite a bit of them sitting there. Kindafunny how the "youngins" grab a pair of crappy "Fruit Loop" looking Forces over the Stealths...asking each other "Would you rockthese?" Felt like picking up the J's and knocking them over the head....

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

does anybody know if Los Angeles sold out, trying to find a store that has an 11.5 any help

Did you try calling Champs Sports at the Northridge Mall? They had so many pairs, I'm sure they have some left over. I even saw they still had theAll-Stars
eek.gif

Hey do yall know if the stealth 23's a GR b/c folks at FL are saying they are NOT getting another shipment? Thanks yall

i wish i could have got a pair but it prob for the best because i where my Js to work and i wrecked my car fliped it and had to crawl out the window i would ofbeen super pissed off cus i would have had glass all in them=i would have totaled my car and a fresh pair of XX3s

Back
Top Bottom