Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

I ordered 2 size 12 from eastbay it arrived today but to my great suprise there was 3 size 12 in the box........HA HA...........Luv It!!!!

Originally Posted by Mamba Bean

Excuse my ignorance but is there a reason why there's no Jumpman logo on the insoles.

i don't know why, i was surprised not to see one when i got my pair

Originally Posted by Dom90

Originally Posted by Mamba Bean

Excuse my ignorance but is there a reason why there's no Jumpman logo on the insoles.

i don't know why, i was surprised not to see one when i got my pair

Already been answered. The reason was that you're supposed to be able to tell it's a flagship Jordan without any of the insignia or symbols.

Walked into a local Foot Locker last night and they still had a FSR (multiple pairs per size). Champs in the same mall still had close to a FSR. Picked up mypair to go with my All Stars. The Stealths are very nice. I still like the All Stars better...

-S

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

I ordered 2 size 12 from eastbay it arrived today but to my great suprise there was 3 size 12 in the box........HA HA...........Luv It!!!!

u sayin they sent u 3 pairs?

got mine from eastbay yesterday
2vvn91h.png

There are definitely some quality issues with the Stealths as well. I had one of my pairs shipped in from Eastbay and on the outer side on the left shoe underthe clear plastic, the black paint is already chipping off.
smh.gif
It isn't too noticeable but nonetheless, they are still DS!! Guess this might be my pair toun-DS.

Here's my story. Walked into NT Seattle today looking for a size 9. They only had a size 8 on display, but their computers showed one size 8 left and onesize 9. I was pretty excited, but the guy told me that he didn't really think he had the size 9's. So, I said okay and continued to shop around. Idecided to be a little more persistent than I usually am and decided to ask the same guy again if he was sure they didn't have that size 9's. He saidhe would call down to the stockroom and see what they say. About 3 minutes later he opens the elevator doors and finds and empty box that is marked size 9.Then he notices that on the box it says "Mann". He tells me they're on the mannequin and that I could have them if I wanted. I said "Hellyes", but he best part is next. I ask him if the 30% off card that I got in the mail works on these and he says yes! So, basically I got these for $129.50all because I was more persistent then usual. I'm really digging these shoes, but digging them more now because I got them so cheap. Anyone who need a size8 call NT Seattle. Peace.

Originally Posted by Carmelo I5

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

u sayin they sent u 3 pairs?
Yep they sent me three pairs

smh.gif
i want a pair now. Is nike.com gonna get a restock of them. I want to use the 30% discount

i got my Stealths on sat. from Eastbay..i love em..love the fit and everything....but i got a question ...is the Jordan 23 all that it is worked up to be??...imean i seen NONE of the Team Jordan players wearing the 23's since the all-star game and if u watched we all know CP3 was waiting to show off his show..sohe got out of the 23's and Melo seemed as if he couldnt wait to get out of his..he got out of his in the first quarter i believe...i mean its a hot shoebut no love since the all-star break ...my best bet is they will bring them back out during play-off time...or its not as good as they say...what do yallthink?

Size 15 them players have to market their own shoes... I personally thinkg the 23s got as much love as they could get on the hardwood. And yes they aredefinatly a hot shoe..

yeaa i understand all that..but like guys like ray allen and ma own cuz rip..they went back to either the 22 pe,or team jordans or retros ..most of the timeafter the all-star game when Jordan releases a shoe..the players continue to wear them thru out the season..i see noone wearing them..as if there not a goodshoe to play in...i dunno..i was just wondering...maybe ill have to ask rip him self

I will be getting mine this afternoon, I hope I don't have any of these fitments issues as some you have mentioned.

Billy,

Where are the pics of your "blackout" stealths? I remember doing something similar with black Vs back in HS. I thought the all black look on the sidemade the shoe way better looking. It turned a bunch of heads too.
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Citysole has a restock of 7.5,8,9,11 for $200....So for those that haven't got themyet, jump on these while u can...[/color]

I know this is about the Blk/Stlth 23s but this is my story. I went to local footaction hoping to cop pair of Sz. 11 blk/stlth 23s. Instead, the salesassociate told me they only had a size 10.5 left and said that they hava a Sz. 11 for the "White Ones" which was a last pair. So he brings it out andwhen I opened the box, it was the all-star colorway. He said it was their last pair, had to cop it right then and there. I guess I'm just lucky. Afterthat, I went down to champs and copped their last Sz. 11 pair of blk/stlth 23s.

Back
Top Bottom