***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Hah.. No one get your panties in a twist, they were my high school and middle school color schemes, respectively. That's why I chose those colors.

Has anybody recieved thier order they made from Sneakersus.com? I ordered from them as well as many others and I haven't been able to contact them oranything and I haven't recieved any e-mails back. They already charged my account.

Help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

that Flint PS is
eek.gif

hey 1and12 or anyone for that matter, i have a PS request

with the Olympics a few months away i was hoping JB drop an Olympic XX3

so my PS request goes like this

change the black ankle collar, black plastic mold (finger wrap) and lace holes all to Navy Blue

change all the MJs on upper to Silver

change the Jumpman on tongue to Gold

keep the Red toe cap and the thick Red stitching on the upper

thanks NT

air-jordan-xx3-white-black5.jpg

Originally Posted by 1and12

voila
1and124en7.jpg

eek.gif
Wow. Great job. That is easily one of the best looking XX3's(if it was put into production). Better than the Titaniums.

I think alot of people just like the Titanium's because of their limited availability.

so I practiced in my stealths tonight and there are some minor marks on the midsole. anyone know a good cleaner or scratch remover for the midsole and the partw MJ's sig?

Did I miss the official news breaking of the White/Red joints on page 1? It seems like they just randomly popped up there with nobody making a big fuss aboutthem. They're not that hot IMO...I'm just saying.

BTW the Stealths will be copped. Those are fire.

Hey guys I got a question where can I buy those Flint XX3s are they available at any FL FNL or Eastbay?

lol.jepg

Does anyone notice how easily that plastic "chasis" piece can sduff or get marked up easily, even from walking? Also, doesn't the nubuck on theseget dirty quick or look "finger-printy?" I hope this isn't only happening to me

yeah i noticed how the nu buck gets crazy dirty reall easyyy.i dont even ewear my kicks i juss looked at em n i touched it n its liek a fingerprint thing itsweird oh well

i picked em up for 160 :-D...today

Dumb question of the day:

Will most online stores (Nike.com, Eastbay etc) be getting continued restocks of the black 23s? Seems crazy that they would come and go that fast.

Even dumber:

Do all the 23s come with those wooden shoe trees?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by 1and12

posted this in the stealth post might as well here...

1and12cn0.jpg

1and12Xmarqueesole.com
tongue.gif

please stop it!!
sick.gif

If this colorway released I would buy 3 pairs in a hurry. That is nice Photoshop and somewhat reminiscent of the Air Mission Trainer from 1994.

Pic Request --

Does anyone have the trio of the first 3 colorways that had the stitching PS'd off of the shoe?

THANKS.

happy.gif

(I'm gonna black out the stitching on my Stealths and want to take one last look at that pic)

when you all walk in them could u feel/hear the toe box bending? its like almost snapping when i bend my foot, anyone else notice something like this? maybethere breaking in?

i balled in my stealths 4 times already.
broke so many necks.
very slight creasing on my right toebox.
other than that, the shoes still looks ds.
definitely high quality.

Originally Posted by hotkix

i balled in my stealths 4 times already.
broke so many necks.
very slight creasing on my right toebox.
other than that, the shoes still looks ds.
definitely high quality.

That's really great to hear, but what about the comfort and performance??
smile.gif

I haven't balled in mine yet....

I got some HOPE
eyes.gif

Thank you for contacting Nike. Below is a summary of your message and
our response. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you.
If you need to reply to this message, you MUST enter your reply in the
space below. Text entered into any other part of this message will be
discarded.

Be sure to check out our Customer Service help at
http://www.nike.com/renov/nikestore/us/v1/us/en/info/custserv.jsp for
the fastest way to get nike.com information.

[===> Please enter your reply below this line <===]

[===> Please enter your reply above this line <===]

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Jordan XX3

Discussion Thread
Response (Kurt) - 02/27/2008 03:21 PM
Hi Cesar,

As you well know the Air Jordan XX3 is very popular and has sold out in many stores. We may be receiving new stock,however, we do not have an exact date. Please check back online at http://www.nikestore.com or call us at 1-800-806-6453 5am-10pm PST 7 days a week.

I did find limited sizing online with Eastbay.com at http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/advancedSearch/supercat--home/keyword--xx3/prod_tp--Footwear/gender_age--Men%27s/.

I do apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

Kurt
Nike

Customer (cesar preciado) - 02/26/2008 07:02 PM
When will there be a second shipment of Jordan XX3, I have been looking for a pair for the last couple of days and havent been able to find one. Mostly due tostore selling multiple pairs to people. There are several people out there that buys these shoes to resell, and people like me, miss out on them because wedont know the manager at these stores. we are stuck with buying these on Ebay which are going at inflated prices that are too much to pay for. I have numerousdiffernt jordans and i am not pleased on how this signature shoe has been dealt with. so i would like to know when will i be able to purchase them at retailvalue?

Preliminary Response - 02/26/2008 07:02 PM
Question: Checking Order Status

Answer: Checking the status of your order is easy.

At the top of your NikeStore.com browser, select Order Status on the right hand side, to the left of Wish List.
If you are not a NikeStore.com registered member, or you are not logged in, you can still check the status of your order. Enter your order number (you can findyour order number in the email you received after purchase) and email address
If you are a NikeStore.com registered member, simply log in and check your order history in the Order History/Tracking tab in the My Profilescreen 

[---001:002264:22956---]

Just got this email from nike, i guess they are keeping my hopes alive...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Does anyone notice how easily that plastic "chasis" piece can sduff or get marked up easily, even from walking? Also, doesn't the nubuck on these get dirty quick or look "finger-printy?" I hope this isn't only happening to me

the nubuck isnt nearly as bad as the patent plastic toe on the white/black/red

Back
Top Bottom