***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by wig splitta82

I dont see why the white/red XX3 are gettin so much hype. They aint even all that. worst colorway so far IMO. Just way too plain.

Because of the pedigree and history of the colorway probably.

Can we at least get to see actual pics of this shoe??? The rd is about a month and a half away and so far all we have seen are the pics from the dvd and sole.Lets see pics of the actual shoe that will release. Thats a pretty amazing concept if I do say so myself.

JUST PICKED UP MY PAIR...SIZE 14'S ARE SCARCE...RIGHT ON TO MY BOY CHRIS FOR GETTIN EM FROM WISCONSIN SHIPPED HERE TO NAP....
wink.gif

e0f15341cc0a5d202bdf90c8ae1f4f230e71ca2.pjpg

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

I dont see why the white/red XX3 are gettin so much hype. They aint even all that. worst colorway so far IMO. Just way too plain.

i agree

^^^^^Some people like simplicity, especially when there is a lot of colorful crap that's put out there. Also, it's a Chicago Bulls color so they aregoing to get some love. I can't wait. These will definitely be my main summer shoe.

Originally Posted by PAsSback

It aint hate homie...

Its just that people aint tryna see your feet from four different angles, especially when trying to look for important information

co-sign

I agree 100%. Not my steez.

so the lure of jordans due to cracked colors and fakes is wearing off, so im over retros, but i still only play ball in Js, how are these on the court (wherethey are supposed to be) i assume they are sick out there like most the newer Js (besides XXII IMO)

Originally Posted by DOMO usagi

i agree
Pedigree and history of the colorway, huh?

Like what, the White/Red XVIII's?

If you're referring to the old White/Red/BLACK colorways, then you're mistaken. All the great Jordans with Red as an accent color ALSO had Grey orBlack accents (Fire Red III, Fire Red IV, Fire Red V, White/Infrared VI, etc).

The White/Red XX3's suck. They need black accents.

I love the White/Red XVIII's! I still wear mine to work even though they're about to fall apart...
laugh.gif

Definately coppin the White/Red 23's as well!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blco02

Originally Posted by DOMO usagi

i agree
Pedigree and history of the colorway, huh?

Like what, the White/Red XVIII's?

If you're referring to the old White/Red/BLACK colorways, then you're mistaken. All the great Jordans with Red as an accent color ALSO had Grey or Black accents (Fire Red III, Fire Red IV, Fire Red V, White/Infrared VI, etc).

The White/Red XX3's suck. They need black accents.

i'm not talking about the color, i agreed to the fact that the xx3's have a lot of meaning (pedigree) and what they stand for. i could care lessabout the color. G.O.A.T is the man that started the number 23!

We got the "All-Stars" with white, red, and black accents....IMO the metalic red midsole makes the shoe look anything but plain. We all have our ownopinions on these, I just hope all you guys that say they suck wear the same size I do.

But the All Stars are considered a White/black colorway ala the 9,10,12,13,14,etc.

3 of those Sig's also had a white/red colorway with black accents...

Originally Posted by datboimall

they will be just like the all-stars but not as limited

LOL... all star 23s came in kid sizes... Any time a colorway that comes in GS are not considered limited to that extreme from what people hype it up to be..the QS release 23s in may will be more limited than people think. Just go back to the LIMITED Js released in the past, were only in adult sizes.

Just a thought.
wink.gif

^^^^Uh ,I dont know why people tend to think the allstars were not limited. Ony 10 stores here in michigan even got em and those that did were lucky to get afullsize run. Also, those that got a fullsize run only had one pair per size. Thats pretty limited. One of the only reasons I think people think the allstarswere not limite is because if you go a preorder online it makes it seem easier to get than if you had to get off your a** the morning of the release.

Nobody seems to be talking about the XX3 lows. I actually think the white/navy lows are pretty nice. They come out July 12th.

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

^^^^Uh ,I dont know why people tend to think the allstars were not limited. Ony 10 stores here in michigan even got em and those that did were lucky to get a fullsize run. Also, those that got a fullsize run only had one pair per size. Thats pretty limited. One of the only reasons I think people think the allstars were not limite is because if you go a preorder online it makes it seem easier to get than if you had to get off your a** the morning of the release.

it sucks to live in michigan, just wait for 5/31

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THIS SHIRT? BESIDES EASTBAY...ITS ON BACKORDER ON THEIR SITE... I NEED A 3XL

Back
Top Bottom