***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by king jay XI

^ what color is that?

a lighter shaded black;

these are the white/anthracite VIIIs:

f2f36dec266e6e1d23c6f1d112db0d5443440d11.jpg

Whoa! That thing is wild. Still really like my Stealth XX3, although the foot craddle makes the forefoot feel a little tight.

Originally Posted by wig splitta82

For you guys talkin bout the XX3's creasing, foot locker got force fields to put in them. Makes the fit a little snug, but keeps creases out. I use 'em and my J's still look like they just came out the box. Absolutely no creases.

is that the same technology that makes time travel possible?

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by wig splitta82

For you guys talkin bout the XX3's creasing, foot locker got force fields to put in them. Makes the fit a little snug, but keeps creases out. I use 'em and my J's still look like they just came out the box. Absolutely no creases.

is that the same technology that makes time travel possible?

yep. the force fields use time travel technology to revert back to the time when the shoes were not creased. this is why they dont work well on pre-creasedshoes, cuz they were always creased.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Will there be an SE version of the XX3? There was for the 17,18,19, 21 and 22.

One would think so since they have released a modified version (+, .5, SE, PE) for all the recent models, but I have heard of no such plans. And with thethree colorways set to release in the Fall/Winter (Motorsport, East JBAAC, West JBAAC), it does not seem that there is any space for them to release. Unless Iam having a total brain fart, I don't believe the XX's had a modified version, but they did have three regional colors release. Maybe the three colorsI mentioned will be released regionally as well.
As far as the Anthracite's go, I really am beginning to think that these have been scrapped. I need tolook into it further.

jordansponsorsme,

Thanks.

Also, Not sure if you would kno or not, but what is the availability looking like with the JBAAC releases.
Compared to, lets say the All Stars

Copped some forcefields for my allstars today. Hope they keep them from creasing somemore. $10 @ footlocker.

Originally Posted by jordandub3

Copped some forcefields for my allstars today. Hope they keep them from creasing somemore. $10 @ footlocker.

Hey jordandub3,

Let me know how well those force fields work......! The only reason I haven't rocked my All-Stars is b'cuz I don't want them to crease.

Originally Posted by ILHE1S

Originally Posted by jordandub3

Hey jordandub3,

Let me know how well those force fields work......! The only reason I haven't rocked my All-Stars is b'cuz I don't want them to crease.

jordansponsorsme,

Thanks for the info once again.

Im really excited about those three releases but none of them will be GR, correct?

So are those Jordan brand All American whatever 23's coming out the same ones those teams wore in that one post from earlier (very vague I know but mostpeople will know what I'm talking about)?

edit: the post about Gentry's white/gold XX3's which also had pics of the JB Classic basketball game with the teams wearing 23's whose colors matchthe reported colorways releasing in the fall/winter

i was balling in my 23s today and i kept thinking to myself do i have the laces tied correctly at the two front lace holders. Im not sure if this question hasbeen brought up b4 but i would really like to know the right way to tie these shoes at the top. If anyone knows can you please also post pics. thanks

Originally Posted by heatbeast32

i was balling in my 23s today and i kept thinking to myself do i have the laces tied correctly at the two front lace holders. Im not sure if this question has been brought up b4 but i would really like to know the right way to tie these shoes at the top. If anyone knows can you please also post pics. thanks

you make 2 bunny ears, then.....WAIT FOR IT....

......WAIT FOR IT.....

...You loop, swoop, and pull.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by heatbeast32

i was balling in my 23s today and i kept thinking to myself do i have the laces tied correctly at the two front lace holders. Im not sure if this question has been brought up b4 but i would really like to know the right way to tie these shoes at the top. If anyone knows can you please also post pics. thanks

you make 2 bunny ears, then.....WAIT FOR IT....

......WAIT FOR IT.....

...You loop, swoop, and pull.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ahh, gibbers....
i hope the Anthracites are not scrapped and not a QUICKSTRIKE!
How the hell am i suppose to get a quickstrike? No way!

Finally got a chance to try the forcefields on my XX3 allstars today. I must say they work pretty well I wish I had them to begin with. They fit snug at firstbut once u breakem in theyre ok. Its made from soft foam and keeps the toe end nice and smooth. My allstars had creases on them Fromm yfirst initial wear. Butthe forcefields keep them from creasing even more. I recommend this product to all Jordan collectors.

Motorsport
img2404jj0.jpg

JBAAC East
29c0zrm.jpg

JBAAC West
289lb3c.jpg

I am not sure of the exact availability of the above three colorways, but it sounds like they will be limited to a certain extent. It's doesn't seemlike they will be as limited as the Premier's, but a little more scarce than the All-Star's. Kind of vague, I know. I don't have any more concreteinfo at this time, but I will post as soon as I know more!

EDIT: 500 posts! Finally! Can you believe it took me over 6 years?

Back
Top Bottom