***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

AJFlint. You can find the shorts at a footlocker or champs, I saw them at the local footlocker.

^^wrong. that's not the shorts that AJFlint is speaking of. I just called champs sports in Parks Mall in Arlington and they only have the black/redwhite XX3 shorts that are widely available. The shorts Bobbito had on had the same white DNA pattern on the sides and were predominately white...I wish I COULDfind them....I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and haven't seen them, so if ANY1 has any info maybe start another topic so that it can be easily seen bythe community...thanks!!!

picked these up on the the day of the white/red release couldnt get those so i got these
i should of put my nt name
b1c268015536a8fedf042fbefc4c9aa28d88aff3.jpg

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

flip wait till u see my new xx3 collection pic when i get a chance soon
O NO cant wait to see this ... WAR of the XX3's

hold up...WAR is mine!!!
laugh.gif
, yea..poof goone try to outdo flip...aintgonna happen
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by PAsSback

Are you guys %+#+!% stupid?

If you read my initial post, I was being sarcastic
I thought I made that clear on the bottom, as i joked around about a size 11 and laughed about it...

laugh.gif
Yall are trippin

YOU were not joking...you were being serious..which is fine man...dont be scared to speak now....no one is hating on you.....flip does have a store..so in3 years..im expecting to call him and get a pair for 350$....maybe thats why he does it? correct flip? and prolly understands like I do..these will be money inthe bank in years to come....more so than the 6.17 pack...want to hear my predictions on this shoe
nerd.gif
, i know yall dont..so ill stop
smile.gif

peace

Originally Posted by hkhan209

picked these up on the the day of the white/red release couldnt get those so i got these
i should of put my nt name
b1c268015536a8fedf042fbefc4c9aa28d88aff3.jpg

Really, that's not a bad substitute. It's actually one of my favorites of any Air Jordan. These black stealth XX3s are a colorway that I might get a2nd pair--and I never get 2 pairs of one shoe since I wear all mine.

Hopefully, you can copp the white/reds ............... finishline just got some more in stock.

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod631095

^^ Yep .... love that avy.

I'm wondering if anyone has received shipping confirmation from Nike, FNL, Footlocker, Champs, Foot Action, or EastBay???? anyone?

So these are whats left of the AJXX3, not counting the lows?

AJXX3 "New Love"
AJXX3 JBAAC East and West

So what is left to be released for the XX3 im good on packs for a while and the thought of buying one shoe now almost seems like a savings. I know all theother colorways are sold out other than the gold ones. So im hoping for a future release pic ive searched the release date page and 1 there arent any pics and2 it doesnt seem to be up to date

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

AJXX3 "New Love"
I dont think the east and west are releasing.....
thanks for answering my previous ? flip

When are the "New Loves" releasing? Anybody have a better pic of these than the one that's been floating around?

just got my shipping confirmation from NDC...........standard shipping, ordered 2 min after launch on NDC.
pimp.gif

I have been waiting to be able to afford some XX3 so I am excited. I havent wanted Jordans this bad since XI ie's came out (OG).

edit: UH OH it says partial ship, I only ordered one pair, what did they send one shoe????
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

AJXX3 "New Love"
I dont think the east and west are releasing.....
thanks for answering my previous ? flip

im pretty sure jsm comfirmed that they will be releasing and hes a reliable source so ill go with they are releasing unless jb decides to scrap em

Back
Top Bottom