OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Def didnt' know they were blue before. I'd be lying if I said I didnt get used to the black but I'm in on them in OG form. Guess I'm adding this to my impulse buy list that color mix is my fav anyway. :nthat:

That spot up there ships to US but at a very small fee of 58 USD. :sick:

Last edited:
Just arrived, these are way better than the 2012 retro IMO
C8AC4C07-F906-471E-9410-2F1F5136CF0A.jpeg

Last edited:
Same here!!!!!!! Not happy! will you return them to Size?, they’re not making it easy..
Beat up box or wrong size?

They want me to return them using their label and said they would refund me the customs etc...but thats not enough for me. They really should be sending me another pair or letting me keep this one.

Appreciate the tag homie!
Oh boy if we getting that OG red then that's top priority for me right now. Chlorophylls I'd still consider but still have 2012 and 2020 SB pairs. It's still my favorite colorway on any shoe. Maybe it's destiny that my Footpatrol 9rser got cancelled 😂

But I just need to see some confirmation on these with US release dates.

These released in 94
1648746249820.jpeg

Which I think are black, so I shouldn’t say the 2001 retro was entirely wrong or uninspired.

With that said, I don’t think the original 87-89 navy/red based og has EVER been done as a retro.
I was fortunate to own a pair of these back in 2011. The seller played tennis and bought several pairs back in 1994. They were kept in a climate controlled room which prevented the midsoles from breaking down. I posted a pic of me wearing them in a WDYWT post from December 2011. Just checked and unfortunately the picture is gone lol. I ended up selling them because the midsoles were showing stress marks. It’s not often then you can get away with wearing a pair of 17 year old shoes with polyurethane midsoles.

Last edited:
freshkicks95 freshkicks95 yep! Most assumed the white black red 2000 retro was historically accurate but the original white red had the dark navy, similar to the sc ii infrareds and the obsidian at iiis. White/navy/red is as OG as they come.

Anyone have a style code?

My size pair is still stuck in UK since 3/28
Nike Air Trainer 1 “Midnight Navy”
Color: White/Midnight Navy-Medium Grey
Style Code: DM0521-101
Release Date: April 2, 2022
Price: $125

I wonder if these blog posters lurk on here..

Beat up box or wrong size?

They want me to return them using their label and said they would refund me the customs etc...but thats not enough for me. They really should be sending me another pair or letting me keep this one.
yep, both beat up box and wrong size! Good to know, they haven’t been helpful at all..just told me they don‘t offer free returns..

Nike Air Trainer 1 “Midnight Navy”
Color: White/Midnight Navy-Medium Grey
Style Code: DM0521-101
Release Date: April 2, 2022
Price: $125

I wonder if these blog posters lurk on here..
Blog poster here. Can confirm we lurk. Think Sole Collector found this first though, they even credited "NikeTalk" for the catalog picture.

pair from size? came in...box destroyed (obviously not double boxed)....and they shipped the wrong size!
You sure you ordered the correct size? UK sizes are different than the North American sizing.

And yeah, Canadians looking to order from size.co.uk - just know that if you’re planning to self-clear the package - don’t do it unless you live in Vancouver. They ship through Skynet, and their only office is in Vancouver. You have to physically mail them the clearance document that CBSA gives you, and on top of that, it takes an additional 4-5 business days after they get it in the mail just for them to hand off your package to UPS. I just bit the bullet and paid the $78 bill. SMH

You sure you ordered the correct size? UK sizes are different than the North American sizing.

And yeah, Canadians looking to order from size.co.uk - just know that if you’re planning to self-clear the package - don’t do it unless you live in Vancouver. They ship through Skynet, and their only office is in Vancouver. You have to physically mail them the clearance document that CBSA gives you, and on top of that, it takes an additional 4-5 business days after they get it in the mail just for them to hand off your package to UPS. I just bit the bullet and paid the $78 bill. SMH
Yep 100% ordered the correct size and was just accepting the fact that I needed to pay that $78. Sucks though.

Also seems like wellgosh might have been the better option for sending to Canada as it came to $240cad duties and taxes included (which works out to the 30% it should cost)

I’m sure I’ll be corrected somehow but I can identify the “look” of the thin collars he’s talking about vs the newer ones if that’s what he’s comparing to. Isn’t the padding hidden inside the collar? I like padding for comfort reasons and don’t see how it changes the look but I obviously know nothing.

So these are supposedly releasing on Saturday? No way that's happening here in the US, right? Right.
But these are dope. Look great. I too never realized the OGs were dark blue and not black. Guess I never actually read the catalog description before LOL

freshkicks95 freshkicks95 yep! Most assumed the white black red 2000 retro was historically accurate but the original white red had the dark navy, similar to the sc ii infrareds and the obsidian at iiis. White/navy/red is as OG as they come.

DM0521-101

DM0521-101

DM0521-101

Is anyone else’s pair from size? that was shipped dpd have no tracking update after being shipped? The last update on my pair was the 24th after clearing customs. It’s estimated to arrive the 4th, but it would be nice if we could get location updates lol.

Back
Top Bottom