OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

DPD is weird.. it said on vehicle for delivery but no update no movement, no date. IDK when I'm getting them :lol: I'm only pressed because I honestly have no idea when they are coming lol.

I was pleasantly surprised when mine arrived , they are so much nicer than the 2012 , I actually prefer over Sb because I like a more og appearance

These came in 2 days after they were shipped from Wellgosh. Double boxed and a very clean pair. No complaints.
20220401_163917.jpg

Last edited:
I’m in on all colorways so far to be honest…Really solid lineup so far…Now if they could start putting out the OG lows, all would be right in the world

You guys know by now I have to Just Do It:

But Nike needs to retro the Nike Air Cross Trainer Low for all to be right in the world...

6463 6464.png

6466 & 6467.jpg

And also the Air Cross Trainer II Low now that they retro'd the CT (L) & ACTIII (L)...

6402.jpg

Last edited:
My pair from Wellgosh arrived and I am pleased with how they turned out. Just a very slight pinky toe rub. Not sure if it’s the polyurethane compound or insole, but they feel pretty plush on foot. The grey nubuck is exactly like that on the OG’s and the 2000 retro. The only con (not that big of a deal) is the white leather. Might need to quadruple up on these.
EDE593CF-6AC6-4919-ADE1-C6E3FC019FFD.jpeg

Last edited:
This is probably the last time I order from size. Box came in a bag. Lol. But, at least they gave me a special edition box with an extra swoosh.
I ordered from size? as well, haven't received them yet, but expecting the crushed box like the rest of y'all got. As long as the shoes are alright I won't be too heated.

From 2002 nice! How do you store them? Seems like no oxidation or yellowing on this pair
Thanks. I haven’t done anything special to preserve them to tell you the truth. Since I bought them in 2002, I’ve just kept them in their box in a cool dark area. They are very clean for their age and don’t have any oxidation/yellowing.

Back
Top Bottom