OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Is anyone else’s pair from size? that was shipped dpd have no tracking update after being shipped? The last update on my pair was the 24th after clearing customs. It’s estimated to arrive the 4th, but it would be nice if we could get location updates lol.
Mine was showing the same for a few days then finally said ‘your parcel is undergoing customs clearance’ with location simply USA. The eta got pushed back from 4/4 awhile back to 4/7, to now 4/11.

Edit: actually mine started off on 3/24 and didn’t seem to move until 3/27. It left the uk 3/28 and now has the custom clearance of 3/30. So yours may be further along if it’s still stuck at customs clearance

Last edited:
Mehhh this pleather is ok, not looking forward to the toe creasing. Don't like the leather tongue but love leather strap is back. ALL you guys should search eBay for OG air trainer magazine pics!!! Got this one from a local for $5!!!

P. S. Looks like BLACK stitching was used on OG highs?!?

IMG_20220331_121733_resized_20220331_091235621.jpg

Mine was showing the same for a few days then finally said ‘your parcel is undergoing customs clearance’ with location simply USA. The eta got pushed back from 4/4 awhile back to 4/7, to now 4/11.

Edit: actually mine started off on 3/24 and didn’t seem to move until 3/27. It left the uk 3/28 and now has the custom clearance of 3/30. So yours may be further along if it’s still stuck at customs clearance
Thanks. Seeing some of the pairs on here has me a little nervous. When I initially ordered I said to myself I hope they don’t send me the wrong size. Now seeing someone here received the wrong size has me on the edge of me seat.

Last edited:
It seems like customs have no rhyme or reason about which packages they put on hold. My Wellgosh AT1 order arrived and cleared customs all in the same day. Mean while... a t-shirt I ordered from End was held for 10 days and it finally showed up randomly exactly like this...smh
20220329_143057.jpg

Ordered pair from Dope-Factory(Italy) on 3/24 and they arrived 3/28(love their quick shipping, SlamJam which is also in Italy ships quickly I wish it was the same with other EU sites). Slight smudge on one of the shoelaces in the middle which is no big deal as I have an extra set of white laces I ordered from Lacelab that I've yet to use. I am just happy it was the correct size and everything else checked out. Pair from FootPatrol was ordered on 3/22 and was originally scheduled to be delivered on 4/4 but it changed to 4/6. Cleared customs on 3/29 somewhere in the USA.

Got my pair in from Slamjam. Unfortunately it came with this scuff in the most random place, they offered me few bucks off, just waiting to hear back if they'll let me return and cover the shipping costs back to Italy.
tempImage72aKiM.jpg
Slam Jam pairs seem to have the most issues :smh:.

Hence the red/navy havent dropped. Its only just April 1 in australia….

The “asia” release hasnt dropped or itd have dropped where i am. 1 store selling early isnt a drop.

So no, 3 havent dropped yet, 1 has.

Came in a black bag, which was ripped, courtesy of Footpatrol.

6E271B62-1034-4FE8-AF21-49C1FD4F623A.jpeg
85636483-7ADC-4BCF-9684-2CC06EE4C30B.jpeg

Someone told me it probably comes double box from the UK but the box gets destroyed when they open it in customs here. Then our customs sends them out in black bags. He thinks the tape on the box is from customs as well. Not sure if true but kinda makes sense now. Take it with a grain of salt of course

My size? Pair updated from April 5th to today. Hope they show up fine. Also hope we see more spots with the OG Grey and the Navy’s.. I need both of those.

Back
Top Bottom