OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

I ended up with 2 pairs 1 in my normal size and one a half size up. The normal size fit really really tight until I chopped out the straps for the tongue, now I don't mind them at all and my half size up pair has just sat in the box since it came in.

Bogus there was no discount...still copped though, didnt want to take the risk paying above retail later.

Last edited:
Bogus there was no swoosh discount...still copped though, didnt want to take the risk paying above retail later.

That's exactly why I bought now , these days you never know what sells out quick and than your forced to pay resell prices

Did any stores get the infared trainers? Nike doesn't have my size left

I figured someone would reply, but since they haven't, most boutiques seem to have a FSR. Try Oneness (KY) or Major DC. Politics out of La. had them as well I think.

Haven't picked up my size yet. It was gone quick on Saturday morn but I figure more pairs will turn up so trying to wait it out and catch a deal since I don't "have" to have them.

Ended up ordering onlinefor retail, free shipping. Kinda weird no chain store had them, at least in my area. They're too nice to pass up

Saw these today... Wasn't overly impressed.  The carbon-weave toebox was surprisingly soft. 

In fact, the whole shoe felt quite soft. 

nike-air-trainer-1-mid-sp-monotones-1.jpg

How do AT2's fit? No half size available for me.

ALso cant decide between the two.. Decisions decisons.. no way I get both.

Last edited:
alot of good trainers in and still coming to the shop .... #rolltide qs sc coming next week for the alabama fans ... should be a banger !

The AT2 fit a 1/2 size small because of the stiff toe box and some sort of inner sock which pushes your heel a bit in.

The infrared AT1 fits true to size, the toe area is a little roomy which is a nice change from the recent Chlorophyll retro.

I get mine in the mail tomorrow so I will find out then how they fit. Hopefully they fit well.

I wear US 12 in pre 2008 AT1's and US 12 in AT2's from 2009.

And I wear US 12 in the current infrared AT1. I actually wear US 12 in all my Air Trainers - but a US 13 is ok as well...

Got my size 12's in. Length wise they are similar to my 11.5 Jordan's. They fit good and are very comfy. An 11.5 may have been tight for me in these.

I bit the bullet.. only my second sneaker purchase this 2013 calendar year... Can't wait.. Retail almost a week later was a bit of a blessing.

Back
Top Bottom