Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

^^aww crapppp hope they dont fit too big

him saying that is wierd because like i said the ko's & the og 1's both fit the same... now while i havent had the new ko on foot (YET!) i couldnt see the vandal sole making them fit or feel a whole or even a 1/2 sz bigger..

the sole is thicker, not deeper/wider ...so it shouldnt affect sizing at all

Last edited:
Good because I was only able to get a size 11. Don't want to end up having to trade sizes and all that.

[table][tr][td]
Air Jordan 1 KO High Bulls (2014)

We will be doing a Pre Order on the Air Jordan 1 KO tonight at 8pm for 199.99-204.99 . We will have sizes 9-12/13, and should have more on Saturday.

Please note these run big, so please size down a .5 from your normal size. For instance I wear a 10.5 in Jordan 1's OG models, I wear a size 10 in these.
[/td][/tr][/table]
ugh

i hope i dont regret going TTS

anyone who has them early..can you confirm TTS or half sz down?

shopmyoslife  btw

Last edited:
I have mine on Lock but I'll try to lock down a 9.5 or 10 down online for a fellow NTer, I'll post if I can get them

Last edited:
For now its summer time, these will be a real problem to get, they are on my radar
More than likely I will preorder these for whatever price they come with (no more than 300)....those who didn't get the OG royals will be all over these. People talking bout KOs won't hit 400-500 those royals will easily

this is a dirt magnet fo'sho...

pass on this joints... ill be passing on the baron 1's as well i already have my shadows :D

I will go for all of the 1s on rd but the 1 I will be disappointed about if I don't get is the pack. Then theirs the j x sb release.., it's going to get hectic for some 1s this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom