Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by eyanks

someone 5 ft 9 or taller needs to post pics of themselves wearing a sz 40 Champion jersey or a sz 36 Nike, I just don't see how they can fit comfortably. hopefully they don't fit like those champion replicas on the previous page cuz those dudes look foolish.

and what happens if you wear them tight like that and you gain 10 lbs?

IMO if you 5'9Ft -6'2 you should be wearing a 49. Them jerseys now a days are TOO baggy, I agree with Z. 40 is perfect. unless your fat you need a 44 or 48.
like they said up there baggy aint in anymore, but at the same time it doesn't mean that you are suppose to wear them tight but fitted is perfect.

im 5'10 and this is a size 40. 

but if we are talking older jerseys, then thats a whole new ball game
thats a newer jersey...try rockin a size 40 champion, nike, or early starter/puma
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Just need a legit check.

Spoiler [+]
Thanks in advance.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

your doo be doo and your spurs related posts can get irritating at times so i should tell you it's real so that you spend your money on a bootleg jersey but that wouldn't be a nice thing to do.

it's a bootleg and this is why

it has the updated number font from when the spurs tweaked their jerseys in 02-03,   champion stopped making spurs jerseys after 96-97

spurs champion authentics never had the double jocktag either,  the double jocktag on champion jerseys started in 98,  by then the spurs were wearing nike.

aside from that the jersey looks off to me,  i had a david robinson champion authentic years ago and it looked different from that,   search "spurs authentic jersey" on ebay and a legit champion david robinson will show up, compare the pics of that to the jersey you posted.

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

^Hey,I was bidding on the same jersey dammit.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Oh well,might scoop up a different jersey instead.
So you're the reason why the price doubled in the last minute.
Thanks.

Zyzz wrote:
StillIn729 wrote:
why do you have to put it in spoilers? that makes me want to tell you it's legit

roll.gif

I didnt want to flood the thread with the big pics. Wont happen again.
embarassed.gif

Been lurking this thread for a min and some of the deals yall get are crazy.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Never bought a authentic jersey so Im looking to get me a few for the summer.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing Rex. Just wanted NT to get a look at it.

Thanks again.
smokin.gif

Mitchell & Ness 1987-1988 Alex English Denver Nuggets throwback, rare size 48, made in U.S.A.

Mitchell & Ness 1987-1988 Alex English Denver Nuggets throwback, rare size 48, made in U.S.A.
Nice cop. Jersey quality is top notch, just the fact that they messed up the mountains bothers me a lot.

Since I know you have an affinity for OGs, I'll share this...

That jersey is rare? either I sold mine already or I still have it sitting around here.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

That jersey is rare? either I sold mine already or I still have it sitting around here.
Tough to find the M&N version in anything smaller than a 52.

Gotcha, not shocked. That was a toughy to get when M&N first dropped it, think mine is a 52. Also have the warmup jacket for it.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Nice cop. Jersey quality is top notch, just the fact that they messed up the mountains bothers me a lot.

Since I know you have an affinity for OGs, I'll share this...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

did they ever make the popular 02-03 jerseys like this English, Wes Unseld, etc in a 44/46  large?

Was speaking with Ty aka DonJuan513 on twitter. He said the M&N warmups fit true to size, so just a little more info from someone who got one in the mail today.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Finally..
287ks9w.jpg

One of my old joints.. 
nerd.gif

k3rout.jpg
damnn those jerseys so dope for me esp the kobe one
laugh.gif
i just wonder (becoz i don't have any M&N jersey yet) if all the jersey sewn (number and name) or some of them have printed on (like replica jersey)??

Back
Top Bottom